Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!

Go down 
+6
Dieg
Techno
Egaro
Adsertif.
CrazyCatoon
Hyperhawk
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! Empty
PostSubject: Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!   Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! EmptyApril 29th 2008, 2:36 am

Check out the "Glowing Twist of Death!" Its very dangerous to look at so you must wear a sunglasses first!Ok here we go!Click on the spoiler to see it!
Spoiler:

How is it?
Rate it 1-10 its actually a pic of the captains quarters!
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!   Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! EmptyApril 29th 2008, 3:28 am

3/10

It's a bright twist, and it's kinda freakeh...
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!   Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! EmptyApril 29th 2008, 7:41 am

Great effect, I like it, 8/10 for the looks. :)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!   Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! EmptyApril 29th 2008, 8:20 am

I agree with adsertif on the glow effect, not so much on the twist...or the need to wear sunglasses.

Looks: 7/10
Effort: 6/10
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!   Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! EmptyApril 29th 2008, 8:27 am

5/10, easy ripple, not much to it... =/
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!   Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! EmptyApril 29th 2008, 9:09 am

Well thanks guys for rating it!
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!   Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! EmptyApril 29th 2008, 4:13 pm

5/10 you just took a picture of the captain quarters and added a twist but it looks good
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!   Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! EmptyApril 29th 2008, 4:23 pm

Lol, liqufy xD. This effect is one of the first i discovered in PS.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!   Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! EmptyApril 29th 2008, 5:31 pm

It is a filter, you did it with photoshop right?
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!   Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! EmptyApril 29th 2008, 5:54 pm

Cool effect! 8/10.
Back to top Go down
!Bubo!
Beholder
Beholder
!Bubo!

Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!   Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! EmptyApril 29th 2008, 7:04 pm

That is so kool, WHERE WERE YOU THAT PIC IS SO COOL?
~Bubo
Send me a private message of where that was.
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!   Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! EmptyApril 30th 2008, 2:00 am

7asho0m wrote:
It is a filter, you did it with photoshop right?
Nope.I did it in Paint.Net! ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!   Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Glowing Twist of Death!I suggest you wear a sunglasses before looking at it!
Page 1 of 1