Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!

Go down 
+4
Ninja Elf
Yippiyo
lookathis
Hyperhawk
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! Empty
PostSubject: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 3:40 am

Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!Now all you have to do is click on both my hatchling and egg,so they will grow up!You can also click on my adult ones if you want!By the way here they are:
Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! DLUN
Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! 6Xzz
Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! SHOn
Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! MYgi
Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! UFok
Now start clicking!

Last edited by Hyperhawk on May 4th 2008, 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 3:44 am

We don't have to post, anyway, at least yours are dragons, mine are still eggs.
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 3:49 am

lookathis wrote:
We don't have to post, anyway, at least yours are dragons, mine are still eggs.
Now click all of them twise and advertise your eggs so I can click them twice! :x
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 3:51 am

Okay Okay :oops:
No need to get angry at me.
Just go to this thread to see my eggs to click on them http://clubpenguinplanet.net/dragon-cave-forums-f36/3-new-eggs-t3821.htm

Last edited by lookathis on May 4th 2008, 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yippiyo
Adventurer
Adventurer

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 3:53 am

You didn't have to get so angry. You're so greedy so I won't click your eggs.
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 3:54 am

Yippiyo wrote:
I agree, HyperHawks are growing, look at mine, still in eggs, and am I getting angry?
Back to top Go down
Yippiyo
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 3:54 am

Yeah I know.
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 6:24 am

lookathis wrote:
Yippiyo wrote:
I agree, HyperHawks are growing, look at mine, still in eggs, and am I getting angry?
No!Cause theyre about to die exept for my orange one! :oops:
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 6:29 am

Well theres no need to get angry at us.
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 6:37 am

Yippiyo wrote:
Now why am I greedy?Theres no greediness in Dragon Cave!Besides that is a lie cause I also click your eggs,if im greedy then I wont be clicking lookathis's eggs!So when he clicked mine 2 times I clicked his eggs 2 times!So this is spam cause its just a lie.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 6:41 am

Am not going to click them because you just shouted
and you except me to click them :grim:
Back to top Go down
Yippiyo
Adventurer
Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 6:44 am

Dude I don't have eggs. And you are greedy cause all you do is want people to click your eggs and you have to get all angry at us just because it's going to die. It's just a game you don't have to be so serious.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 6:45 am

Yippiyo wrote:
Dude I don't have eggs. And you are greedy cause all you do is want people to click your eggs and you have to get all angry at us just because it's going to die. It's just a game you don't have to be so serious.
Yeah he said it all
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 6:48 am

Hyperhawk wrote:
Yippiyo wrote:
Now why am I greedy?Theres no greediness in Dragon Cave!Besides that is a lie cause I also click your eggs,if im greedy then I wont be clicking lookathis's eggs!So when he clicked mine 2 times I clicked his eggs 2 times!So this is spam cause its just a lie.
Calling your own thread spam?
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 6:54 am

Yeah he just admitted it!
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 7:01 am

Ughhhhhh I cant say sorry cause im mad that you wont click my eggs I can click yours 2 times if you click mine 2 times.So please click!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 7:50 am

Dont force us we will click in our own timee
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 7:55 am

Well its just that im sorry guys!I wasnt mad at you guys actually!I was just worried about my egg and hatchlings so I posted this.I got mad to all of you cause I have to advertise my eggs in another topic neither than my other ones since you guys didnt have to read every single topic.Im sorry guys I wont do it again!Anyways that im sorry will you please click them now?!Please?!?! 😢
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 8:54 am

I clicked your eggs. Consider yourself luck, I have all my eggs with no cracks and less than 5 days left and less than 3 days for a baby dragon that has only just gotten wings :line:
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 9:22 am

Cycle22 wrote:
I clicked your eggs. Consider yourself luck, I have all my eggs with no cracks and less than 5 days left and less than 3 days for a baby dragon that has only just gotten wings :line:
I clicked all of yours 4 times to save them from dieing! ;)
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 9:24 am

Hyperhawk wrote:
Cycle22 wrote:

Thanks, I clicked yours again ;)
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 9:29 am

Cycle22 wrote:
Hyperhawk wrote:
Cycle22 wrote:

Thanks, I clicked yours again ;)
Thanks!Clicked yours one more time 4 times! :XD: Now click mine so I can still be clicking yours! ;)
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 9:38 am

I clicked yours again :XD: But I'm not sure you can click an egg more than once...
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 9:41 am

Clicked, please click mine!
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! EmptyMay 4th 2008, 9:53 am

Clicked all of you both more than 1 time! ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!   Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg! Empty

Back to top Go down

Yay now I have 3 adult dragons 1 hatchling and one egg!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next