Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holocaust Biography

Go down 
+5
KingdomDarkII
Argie
Robo
Hyperhawk
jmg11
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Holocaust Biography Empty
PostSubject: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography EmptyMay 7th 2008, 10:26 pm

This really isnt a Biography but a Historical story.

I have been studying the Holocaust these past few weeks at School and I wanted to share this with you.

Note: I know this is a sensitive topic so if your uncomfortable dont read it.

Well first, thereis a secret salute thta the Nazis did. I cnat do it or find a picture so i will just tell you. It means,"Hail Hitler" and if you do it in Germany or Anywhere you will be Shot dead!

Night of Broken Glass

The Night of Broken Glass was the Beginning of the Holocaust. At 3:00 AM 1945, the Nazis began throwing Bricks and stuff through the Jews windows and destroying everything. They took all their money and belongings. Thats not he sad part yet... They burned their Synagouds and made them come outside and made them sit there and watch it burn with the Firemen on the side doing nothing. The Nazis then closed their Shops and they couldnt own buissneses.

Concetration Camps and Death Camps

A concentration Camp was where the Nazis sent Jews to work and build new Concentration Camps. The made them Carry Heavy Objects and carry stuff allthe way across the Camps. Thats at least 4 miles across. Everyone had to work in freazing or hot weather. Some people died while working on the spot. The Nazis ran out of Jobs so they created stupid ones. This is one of them...
Nazi: I want you to pick up that box.
Jew: Ok...
Nazi: Now, un around the camp untill I say you can stop.
Isnt that just wrong?!

Now to Death Camps... A death camp is where they send Jews and they get killed almost immedietly sometimes! I will name some of the ways they killed them...

Death March: Jews Picked up 80 pound rocks and ran for 40 miles or more without stopping or they were shot.

Black Wall: Line up jews and Shot them.

Gas Chambers: Put Jews in Showers and gas comes out and kills them.

Hanging: Hanging a Jew that did something wrong.

Cremation: Taking someone and putting thme in a 1,000 degree oven and burning them alive!

Those are the Main ones the Nazis used.

Estimation of Deaths

Our best estimation on how many people died is 10-12 million! The Nazis destroyed lots of Documents so scientists have a estimation of 20-25 million.

Oskar Schindler

This man was the Bravest and most Couragest man in the Holocuast. He saved over 1,200 Jews during the war! here is a Picture of him.

Holocaust Biography Oscarschindnew

He was a greedy man and had over millions of dollars. This is the Sad part...{This man, gave everything he owned and cared for to save these men and women and children from death. Every last penny... he died a poor man who was homeless and broke. If you seen the movie, Schindlers list, at the end, he starts crying. Hes saying,"Why did I buy this car? Thats 10 people! This pen, thats 2 people!" And hes crying saying"Not good enough, not good enough." Its really touching. It made ME Start bursting into tears. It mad 7 people in our class start crying. Eventually, there will be no Holocaust survivors, and no more people telling stories about it. So its our job to make sure that people dont forget about it.

Sorry for making this all mushy and stuff but its the truth. I hoped you learned something about this. Thanks for reading...

~Jmg11

Last edited by jmg11 on May 8th 2008, 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography EmptyMay 8th 2008, 1:39 am

Is this a bio of someone?!Or is this a story?! :S
Back to top Go down
Robo
Sidekick
Sidekick
Robo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography EmptyMay 8th 2008, 2:11 am

Hyperhawk wrote:
Is this a bio of someone?!Or is this a story?! :S

Kind of looks like a book report.
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography EmptyMay 8th 2008, 8:50 am

Yea, it sort of is. Sorry about the Biography part.
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography EmptyMay 8th 2008, 11:13 am

jmg11 wrote:
Yea, it sort of is. Sorry about the Biography part.
The bio part should be in the members bio ;)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography EmptyMay 8th 2008, 9:20 pm

Over 6 million Jews died. About 12 million people died in total, though.
My gread-grandma (I think) lived through about 7 concentration camps.

And what do you mean, people will forget? You don't think I will go off teaching my children about this, effecting me almost personally?

Holocaust Rememberance Day was last Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography EmptyMay 8th 2008, 9:28 pm

Nice. but just for futer referance its "Heil Hitler" (Its german, and i only know this from a 1950 song that makes fun on hitler, and, you guessed it, it was called "Heil Hitler")
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography EmptyMay 9th 2008, 8:08 am

Hyper, I don't think that guy is a member on here :roll:
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography EmptyMay 10th 2008, 10:23 am

First off, Hyperhawk, Member Bios is for telling about you, not a particular subject--this, therefore, wouldn't go there. ;)

Guys, he's using the term "Biography" very loosely, using it as a "biography" of the Holocaust itself.

There are quite a few grammatical mistakes in there, and I see some opinions (Shindler is very favored in there), but overall, I learned quite a few things that I didn't know.

So, for rating...7/10. You need some work here and there, but the information is well-compiled, and overall a good job.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography EmptyMay 10th 2008, 11:45 am

Did any of you hear about Hitler and the Occult? It's very scary, I can tell you if you would like.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography EmptyMay 10th 2008, 6:07 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Did any of you hear about Hitler and the Occult? It's very scary, I can tell you if you would like.
Love to listen. AKA Love to look when it comes to computers.
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography EmptyMay 12th 2008, 8:15 pm

Yea, I know what happened. I have been learning about this for a while and have been learning tons of things. I know a lot on this subject.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography EmptyMay 12th 2008, 10:57 pm

The Holocaust was a horrible time. Those picture of all the corpses just made me sick.

I read in a book that they changed the death camps around so they would not be as trimatic for the Nazi's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holocaust Biography   Holocaust Biography Empty

Back to top Go down

Holocaust Biography
Page 1 of 1