Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a question....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Just a question.... Empty
PostSubject: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 8th 2008, 10:18 pm

I know we really aren't supposed to post about Guin, but I was wondering if any users are happy that he created this space.

And Jeez guys, I respect Guin, and he is still one of my friends to day. How would you feel if tons of people hated you, don't flame.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 8th 2008, 10:22 pm

I hate Guin.He took his new age(13) too seriously.You should of seen his avatar.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 8th 2008, 10:24 pm

I was around then...
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 8th 2008, 10:27 pm

I wasn't(gladly) but I never knew he would do that.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 8th 2008, 10:39 pm

Hmmmm...
I wish I could have a few other people opinions on this topic. *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sonic Boom
Adept
Adept
Sonic Boom

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 8th 2008, 11:10 pm

BT06 no offense but Guin is a jerk. Do you know what happened? Guin is an idiot and I don't think anybody on this forum will think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 8th 2008, 11:13 pm

Sonic Boom wrote:
BT06 no offense but Guin is a jerk. Do you know what happened? Guin is an idiot and I don't think anybody on this forum will think otherwise.

Sonic, I am on billions of forums. Yes, I know what happened.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 9th 2008, 6:18 pm

Personally, I think it is rude to let somebody give in their very popular forum and then just get de-admined. That's not fair. That's stupid.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 9th 2008, 6:20 pm

Argie wrote:
Personally, I think it is rude to let somebody give in their very popular forum and then just get de-admined. That's not fair. That's stupid.
Finally, someone....
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 9th 2008, 6:21 pm

BT06 wrote:
Argie wrote:
Finally, someone....
I definetly don't side with him hacking. I think he could've been politer. If he was, he might actually get a chance to get his seat back. He didn't think about that.

But, I'm with you on other parts.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 9th 2008, 6:29 pm

It's not like he should be hated by all users becuase he 'hacked' (term used lightly).
He got ahold of a password, nowhere stated in the rules said "cannot use others accounts".
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 9th 2008, 6:36 pm

Hacking was never a good thing. Against the rules or not. Password usage or not. What I'm trying to say is, if he didn't hack, he probably could've gotten in as an admin again. Now, nobody trusts him and everyone hates him. (Okay, not everyone)
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 9th 2008, 6:52 pm

Argie wrote:
Hacking was never a good thing. Against the rules or not. Password usage or not. What I'm trying to say is, if he didn't hack, he probably could've gotten in as an admin again. Now, nobody trusts him and everyone hates him. (Okay, not everyone)

2/799, we are on a roll!

*almost done with new LactoSpacelo sig, INTERACTIVE!*
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 9th 2008, 7:03 pm

LOL. Yeah... hopefully some people can just get over this whole thing.

OT: OMG INTERACTIVE
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 9th 2008, 7:05 pm

Ya, they are really immature... :roll:

Done with the sig, lemme post it!
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 9th 2008, 7:07 pm

SWEETNESSSSSSSSS
Better post it in the "some official signatures?" thread... fit their better.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 9th 2008, 7:10 pm

Opps, posted I just posted it as a new post. Hope that's OK!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 9th 2008, 9:27 pm

Argie wrote:

You can ask anyone except his so called friends.Everyone hates him.Again, he took his teen age too seriously.He added a sick avatar on my forum. 8X
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 10th 2008, 8:49 am

Chao19 wrote:
Argie wrote:

You can ask anyone except his so called friends.Everyone hates him.Again, he took his teen age too seriously.He added a sick avatar on my forum. 8X
Not everyone hates him. I know loads of people who like him. I won't say anyone's name to protect the somewhat uninoccent.

We're not really talking about the avatars here... just remove it. We're talking about what he did to this forum, and what they did to him before that. Which wasn't nice, talkin' to either side.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 10th 2008, 11:01 am

Were you around for the hacking... :/
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 10th 2008, 12:07 pm

Yea I was.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 10th 2008, 12:48 pm

Luckily,I wasn't.I left this forum for 2 months because I was grounded and came back in April.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 10th 2008, 5:56 pm

Ad, I sure was. :(
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 10th 2008, 7:33 pm

Argie wrote:

Sorry, repeat that?
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... EmptyMay 10th 2008, 8:02 pm

BT06 wrote:
Argie wrote:

Sorry, repeat that?
Ad, I sure was.

(A response to adsertif's question)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a question....   Just a question.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a question....