Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Play and New pin!

Go down 
+5
Egaro
Cycle22
Biggyp
Hyperhawk
AlterBlade
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

New Play and New pin! Empty
PostSubject: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 1:16 am

Well I can't believe it.I never got a chance to grab the ummy costume,or any of the other pharoh supplies. :(

Because the new play "The Twelth Fish" has returned as an Encore.The play and catalog is exactly the same as it was in December.

The new pain is a grail.You can find it at the Coffee Shop on top of a lamp.Put your cursor on it and it will fall where you can get it.Maybe it is for the new Mediveal party coming soon?
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 2:10 am

Chao19 wrote:
Well I can't believe it.I never got a chance to grab the ummy costume,or any of the other pharoh supplies. :(

Because the new play "The Twelth Fish" has returned as an Encore.The play and catalog is exactly the same as it was in December.

The new pain is a grail.You can find it at the Coffee Shop on top of a lamp.Put your cursor on it and it will fall where you can get it.Maybe it is for the new Mediveal party coming soon?
Its actually a goblet pin.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 2:11 am

It looked like a grail to me.
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 4:23 am

Chao19 wrote:
It says it was a goblet.
Back to top Go down
Biggyp
Sidekick
Sidekick
Biggyp

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 7:43 am

I am really starting to get bored with the Stages. And yes, Club Penguin called the pin a Goblet even though I thought it was a grail.
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 7:48 am

Ehhhh whats a grail?! :/
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 8:03 am

I forgot to take a picture of my penguin being hit by a boulder :P I liked the other play better...
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 8:06 am

Cycle22 wrote:
I forgot to take a picture of my penguin being hit by a boulder :P I liked the other play better...
Lol!!!!!!! :face:
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 8:10 am

There is also a new background at the stage. I think the flippers weren't there last time because I thought Rockhopper brought them but I am not sure...
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 8:15 am

Cycle22 wrote:
There is also a new background at the stage. I think the flippers weren't there last time because I thought Rockhopper brought them but I am not sure...
You meant the blue flippers?
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 8:17 am

Hyperhawk wrote:
Cycle22 wrote:

Yes lol. I got confused between them and the yellow ones :XD: I guess they aren't knew then.
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 8:19 am

Cycle22 wrote:
Hyperhawk wrote:
Cycle22 wrote:

Yes lol. I got confused between them and the yellow ones :XD: I guess they aren't knew then.
Yep they arent! ;)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 8:30 am

Lol, when I first looked at it I thought it was the Holy Grail or something. :P But now I know it's the Goblet Pin.

I'm REALLY angry with the new play. Why couldn't they have made a dupe switchbox or something?! :x

The new party is gonna have to be REALLY good to make me happy. I mean, they brought back my getting-rare fishy costume!! :x
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 8:33 am

Egaro wrote:
Lol, when I first looked at it I thought it was the Holy Grail or something. :P But now I know it's the Goblet Pin.

I'm REALLY angry with the new play. Why couldn't they have made a dupe switchbox or something?! :x

The new party is gonna have to be REALLY good to make me happy. I mean, they brought back my getting-rare fishy costume!! :x
~Egaro
Lol!!!!!! :face:
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 10:26 am

I still have a rare item they hasn't come back in almost 2 years.Obviously(just noticed now) the new play is for the party.
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 10:43 am

Chao19 wrote:
I still have a rare item they hasn't come back in almost 2 years.Obviously(just noticed now) the new play is for the party.
Whats your rare item?
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 10:46 am

It's a polo shirt and a grail looks exactly like that goblet pin.
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 11:08 am

Chao19 wrote:
It's a polo shirt and a grail looks exactly like that goblet pin.
Ohhhh,thanks! ;)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 11:09 am

I finally got a chance to make this update because the updates came out an hour early then they normally do.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 5:49 pm

Chao19 wrote:
OMG! Its the return of king Aurther, the 19th century knight in search of the holy grail, played by Montey Python!
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 5:55 pm

Lol, I love that movie. Thanks for the update BTW.
Back to top Go down
Abced101
Drifter
Drifter
Abced101

Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 6:06 pm

Im happy cause i forgot to buy the fish costume last time lol.
I want the superhero one to come back i completely missed every item in that one and the black cap is my favorite cp item lol.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 9th 2008, 7:22 pm

I thought it was going to take place at the Beach since that was where it looked like it took place in the paper.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! EmptyMay 11th 2008, 12:35 pm

I thought, the play would be a bit different then that...oh well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Play and New pin!   New Play and New pin! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Play and New pin!
Page 1 of 1