Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BuBBa
Vagabond
Vagabond
BuBBa

Registration date : 2008-03-21

red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! Empty
PostSubject: red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die!   red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! EmptyMay 12th 2008, 4:00 am

red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! KdOared and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! VtKrred and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! M66Gred and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! CjqR

-------------------------------------------------

My Other Dragons & Eggs (These Eggs arent In need of alot of care) -

red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! 6MG3 red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! ZPB6 red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! RUepred and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! Zmxnred and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! Fujkred and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! Tl4ired and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! D8Unred and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! 7yNvred and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! DbK1 red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! JAlm

And my dead Eggs and Dragons, lol -

red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! VX89red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! H2QP

-------------------------------------------------

Please Click my Eggs & Dragons, and I will click your's :D
Back to top Go down
lookathis
Super-Human
Super-Human
lookathis

Registration date : 2008-01-26

red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die!   red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! EmptyMay 12th 2008, 4:11 am

Well done one your first non-spam post!

Clciked
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die!   red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! EmptyMay 12th 2008, 4:15 am

Clicked!Please click mine!
Back to top Go down
BuBBa
Vagabond
Vagabond
BuBBa

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die!   red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! EmptyMay 12th 2008, 4:17 am

Thanks, lol.

Yeah I really don't know what was going through my head when I was spamming... I think I spammed like 3 forums. Anyway, soz guys.

Oh yeah Hyperhawk, your dragons have waaaaay to many Views...

:D
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die!   red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! EmptyMay 12th 2008, 4:25 am

Clicked all again!Now click mine again!
Back to top Go down
Caleboy 123
Adept
Adept
Caleboy 123

Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die!   red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! EmptyMay 12th 2008, 8:35 am

BuBBa wrote:
Thanks, lol.

Yeah I really don't know what was going through my head when I was spamming... I think I spammed like 3 forums. Anyway, soz guys.

Oh yeah Hyperhawk, your dragons have waaaaay to many Views...

:D
thats because hyperhawk refreshed the page too many times, theyre scroll also says that they are sick.

i know we've had our difficulties bubba, but i know what its like losing an egg.
you only need to click my dinos. i froze my mint and the dark green one, so technically they are adults. and clicked your eggs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die!   red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die! Empty

Back to top Go down

red and green spottys, split and orange egg all need clicks! About to die!
Page 1 of 1