Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real Life Friends on CPP?

Go down 
+32
Brennan
rockergurl7
Bronze
coolgirl99
Helaina
Rudolph
Kool Kat
Vortex
FlyingKanga
Catflap60
Triton
JazzDawg
Bandit
Mikki
kingtigergirl
weirdal204
AlterBlade
KingdomDarkII
Spider Pig
Hyperhawk
.Tranquility
RR
Ramza
BT
Mickey4741
jmg11
Goobenheimer
Cycle22
RTL
Argie
Biggyp
Egaro
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Real Life Friends on CPP? Empty
PostSubject: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 10:59 am

Outta curiosity: do you have any friends from real life on CPP, and is there anything particularly special about them?

Jmg11- We were neighbors when I lived in this subdivision until we moved in April. Remember that? When we moved from NY to NC, he came to my house because his parents forced him to say hi...I was busy running away from my sister. She had a Nerf gun; not fun. Well, I went over to his house a couple times, and found out he played Club Penguin, like me, right? He turned out to be one of my buddies! We're, like, best friends now.

Bubo- Bubo's a little...weird. He's my friend from school. There's nothing really special about him; I just asked one day if he used CP, and he said yes. Since then, we've been taking every chance to bring Club Penguin into school, and we've been successful--CP got in the yearbook!

Mail- Mail's my other friend from school. He's really...weird, but nice. He just pretends to be dumb.

Mail and Bubo are both Academically Gifted.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Biggyp
Sidekick
Sidekick
Biggyp

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:03 am

I do not know anyone from this forum in real life. I only know several people from over the internet.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:05 am

JMG was already on your buddy list?!??!?! :XD: I love when things like that happen!

mickey4741- I've been friends with him since second grade, when we saw we had almost the same exact interests and a ton of other things like that. The interests part has changed but we are still friends. I introduced him to CP 5 days after I joined, I saw it on one of his sites so I give him credit (a little miniclip section). Then he introduced me to the Miniclip forums, the actual Club Penguin site and not the miniclip part, and then the CPPlanet forums (long after both of the other ones).
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:07 am

I only know Tymets and Jaycr. Tymets is my brother and he quit a long time ago. Jay is one of my friends and he just doesn't have time for this forum.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:07 am

I don't know anyone on cp or the forums in real life :( But Mickey said I live in the county next to him :P
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:08 am

None of my friends for on CP forums but they go on CP.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:10 am

Cycle22 wrote:
I don't know anyone on cp or the forums in real life :( But Mickey said I live in the county next to him :P

I live in a county next to Mickey too.
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:12 am

Tkdboy2: Friend from my school. Used to be really close friends but scince 6th grade we dont really talk much anymore.

Egaro: Exactly what Egaro said in his post. My parents forced me to go say hi and we became best friends!

Mail: I met him when he was over at Nicks house once.

Those are the ones I know right now.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:13 am

RTL wrote:
Cycle22 wrote:

I live in a county next to Mickey too.

Cool, it seems like a lot of people live in New Jersey here. I might finally put my state in my location :P
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:17 am

Joisy.

On CPP, Jmg, CPP. And it was Bubo you met, not Mail. :P
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:41 am

Argie: I know her. We met in 2nd grade to find we both loved the computer and electronics and stuff; we had similar interests. So now we're best friends and I showed her forums. :P
---
RtL: Never met him but I know his town!
Cycle: Never met him but I know his county! :P
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:42 am

mickey4741 wrote:
Argie: I know her. We met in 2nd grade to find we both loved the computer and electronics and stuff; we had similar interests. So now we're best friends and I showed her forums. :P
---
He doesn't live in Sea Bright, ya know.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:46 am

Me and Sonic are friends in real life. =P
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 11:48 am

Argie wrote:
mickey4741 wrote:
---
He doesn't live in Sea Bright, ya know.
I didn't say Sea bright.
PM me to know their counties/towns, Argie. :P
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 12:09 pm

I'm the only person at my school that uses CP as far as I know.

So asking anyone to come on here would be stupid.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 12:18 pm

I dont have any real life friends on here.
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 12:19 pm

mickey4741 wrote:
---
I though she's your "Girl Friend" Well, best friend and Girlfriend for you Americans is the same :P.
Back to top Go down
Ramza
Digintary
Digintary

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 12:22 pm

Mickey you know my City, County, and State.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 12:33 pm

@Kaka-
Best friend: Someone who you always hang out with and stuff
Girl friend: Same as best friend, but with kissing and hugging and extra hanging out and dates and stuff
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 24th 2008, 12:41 pm

Lm*o Mickey, he might know that. xD
Back to top Go down
Hyperhawk
Digintary
Digintary
Hyperhawk

Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 25th 2008, 3:38 am

Adsertif123:I never met him,but we live in the same country.
giatekla:Same as adsertif.
Back to top Go down
.Tranquility
Adept
Adept
.Tranquility

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 25th 2008, 5:43 am

mickey4741 wrote:
@Kaka-
Girl friend: Same as best friend, but with kissing and hugging and extra hanging out and dates and stuff
DO YOU THINK IMA 10 YRS. OLD BABY LIKE YOU???!?!?!!?

And for you AMericans (8-12yrs. old) girlfriend is the same as Best Friend, you know...
Back to top Go down
Spider Pig
Beholder
Beholder
Spider Pig

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 25th 2008, 6:07 am

So mickey4741 was on Miniclip at 8-9 years old?
I used to be on Miniclip.. When I was on there, I remember Mickey saying stuff like, "how do u post" or "how do i maek sig"
It was ages ago anyway, I can't remember.
And no, I don't know anyone in real life on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 25th 2008, 8:29 am

@ mickey- I know where RtL lives because I guessed and he implied I got it right, but you told me "Sea Bright" in school.
[K] a K a 6 1_ wrote:
mickey4741 wrote:
@Kaka-
DO YOU THINK IMA 10 YRS. OLD BABY LIKE YOU???!?!?!!?

And for you AMericans (8-12yrs. old) girlfriend is the same as Best Friend, you know...
He was a baby ten years ago. :P Might wanna check your timing.

Girlfriends don't have to be best friends, I think we Americans know what's what in America.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? EmptyMay 25th 2008, 8:38 am

Maybe you Bulgarians gotta get your heads on straight. :P I told RFS and he didn't care, lol. We Americans know what goes on in America. And RTL lives in Ocean. Sorry I was wrong at school the names are just really similar. XD

Last edited by mickey4741 on May 25th 2008, 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Friends on CPP?   Real Life Friends on CPP? Empty

Back to top Go down

Real Life Friends on CPP?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next