Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;. Empty
PostSubject: TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;.   TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;. EmptyMay 26th 2008, 9:28 pm

All content of this post is copied from Hellopayton: da place for fun's official page for TCPAHA.
Quote :

Welcome to the ClubPenguin Anti-Hack Association page. This group of helpful penguins is dedicated to stopping hacking in ClubPenguin. Read on below to find out more.
Why we made this:
Recently, Thomisback created CpTrainer4 (Club Penguin Trainer 4). This was supposedly joy for a group of penguins- their joy soon turned corrupt and bitter when they found out the sad truth about their beloved Trainer. This trainer logged accounts that were used on it. That basically means, that whenever you use that Trainer to log onto ClubPenguin and hack, Thomisback recieves your Account name AND Password. Ever since Thomisback has added this log, penguins have been banned, even if they NEVER HACKED with the trainer, but simply logged onto ClubPenguin through it. Now, Thomisback has over hundreds of accounts he can ban whenever he pleases. That’s where we come in-
I have dedicated myself to stopping hacking in ClubPenguin forver. But, with only myself, I can’t accomplish that task. That’s where you make the “we” in this whole group. By joining and supporting the association, we can reach enough hits and comments (on the new site and this one) to finnally have ClubPenguin look at this and approach it more seriously than they are now- maybe even make a “Hack blockers” team for their moderation.
The way ClubPenguin is trying to stop hacking now doesn’t look like too much. I say that, because, there are so many hacking videos involving ClubPenguin on Youtube and Google that I cannot count. Here is a sample:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV4IihYF6aM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=–6Qa7Q4uC4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI75j_XsFLc
There is in total 49 pages and 969 videos promoting Hacking on Youtube. And that’s just the videos under the key-terms “clubpenguin hack”. There is probably way more under just “club penguin hack”! So now, do you see the situation clear enough?

How can we stop them?!
I believe by enough e-mails, website hits and comments, penguins involved, and phone calls to ClubPenguin, we can help stop Third-Party hacking for good. I have made a penguin named Tcpaha, which stands for The.Club.Penguin.Anti.Hack.Association. If you would like to help support the cause, please make a penguin that has something to do with this association.
By making a new wordpress, ning, and forum we will help influence the ClubPenguin team. They may not take this seriously, but we (the penguins of TCPAHA) do. Lets help influence the team!
Ning: http://tcpaha.ning.com/
Forum: http://tcpaha.forummotion.com
WordPress: http://tcpaha.wordpress.com
Support the cause!
Visit our site- Raise the hits, comment, and join to help!
Make videos- Use HyperCam2 or any other recording device to help support this.
Picture links- Make pictures to post on the sidebar of our sites -and yours- to help make this a better association.
To help support, put this on your sidebar:

TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;. No-more-hacks-widget
List of supporters:
Hellopayton- Leader- Name: Hellopayton [...] Tcpaha [...]
Wolfkingproductions- Supporter- Name: Wolfking44 [...]
Antsrule02- Supporter- Name: Antsrule02 [...]
York0910- Supporter- Name: York
Tankui I- Supporter- Name: Tankui I
momoriggs456- Supporter- Name: Momo
Wweadam- Supporter- Name: Adam
luc- Supporter- Name: Luc- NEEDS PARENT NOTIFICATION
joey- Supporter- Name: Joey
Kittens & Cats- Miniclip club owner- Name: K&C- GUEST OF HONOR.
Pear24- Supporter- Name: Pear
Madammmusic4cp- Supporter- Name: MadamMusic
Icy Greta- Supporter- Name: Greta
Dogluva1357- Supporter- Name: Dogluva
Fergie184- Supporter- Name: Fergie
Yogipen- Supporter- Name: Yogi
Tomyellow- Supporter- Name: Tommy
Spongeboyak- Supporter- Name: Sponge
Cheat11- Supporter- Name: Cheat

The ranks:

You can achieve a rank by asking me when you join, or if I change your rank. These are the ranks and how to get them:
Supporter (FREE)
Researcher (Ask in e-mail)
Event holder (Ask in e-mail/ Must have attended three events)
Support desk (Ask in e-mail/ Must have attended one event/ Must be 10 or older)
E-mail support (LOCKED)
Photographer (Ask in e-mail/ Must not miss any events/ Must have attended four events)
Vice-president (VOTE/ Must have attended three events)
Basically we're a petition/group against hacking. Join here or at the official page.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;.   TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;. EmptyMay 26th 2008, 9:54 pm

I'll join sounds like good idea
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;.   TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;. EmptyMay 26th 2008, 10:24 pm

You do know we can't do anything about this right?
Back to top Go down
TomY
Super-Human
Super-Human
TomY

Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;.   TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;. EmptyMay 26th 2008, 10:26 pm

Is it necessary to join again to the TCPAHA? :P
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;.   TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;. EmptyMay 26th 2008, 10:39 pm

BT06 wrote:
You do know we can't do anything about this right?
Petition. Plus, I have all of Euphanasia Supporting, and Euphanasia is a country, not a Clubpenguin support team. We'll overthrow them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;.   TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;. Empty

Back to top Go down

TCPAHA .;.The Club Penguin Anti Hack Association.;.
Page 1 of 1