Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More! Empty
PostSubject: The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More!   The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More! EmptyMay 28th 2008, 5:34 pm

Good news: I made sure with my mom that I was allowed to use CPP still; we had a long conversation, and she agreed! :D Yes, I've been using it since I came back without permission. I iz very bad...0o

Anyways...that was yesterday. Today...

5-28-08- High Growth Celebration

Well, last week we took the North Carolina Standardized End-of-Grade Tests--EOGs, for short. :P To pass, you had to make at least a high 3, or you had to retake it. There are no percent grades.

Not only that, but you can score up to 399 points, meaning that you were supposed to grow two or three points from what you got last year. I grew seven points, but three kids in my class didn't:

Christian- He rushed through the test and didn't even pass.
Jake- He did well, but went down one point.
Lane- He did so well last year it was almost impossible to grow.

But everyone got high growth, anyway. Our teacher gave a whole speech saying that we all deserved it and tried our best. She teared up; I was almost crying, too.

This was the nastiest thing I have ever seen. Lane got the bracelet to come to the High Growth Celebration, and he was happy about it and everything, right? Well, another sixth-grade teacher comes up to him and tells him he can't have it--our teacher tried to argue, but she refused to let him have the bracelet. The poor kid was so upset...he wound up going home with his father to spend the day playing baseball. :(

And yet, I envy him. Why? 'Cause the High Growth Celebration sucked. They just tried to force us to do a bunch of dumb dances. :x Oh, well.

And that was pretty much the day.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More!   The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More! EmptyMay 28th 2008, 6:09 pm

Glad you are back *with permission :P* I thought dancing was for music class :XD: Congrats on growing 7 points.
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More!   The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More! EmptyMay 28th 2008, 7:19 pm

Whoa, weird system you have there. I would like to be that kid aswell, the High Growth doesn't sound to exciting. :scared:
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More!   The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More! EmptyMay 28th 2008, 7:41 pm

OMG dance to the music of high growth!!! :P WTH is the problem with that strange system??? Dancing?
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More!   The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More! EmptyMay 28th 2008, 8:25 pm

Woo hoo for dancing of growth in knowledge! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More!   The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eggroll's Day- Confirmed Back and More!
Page 1 of 1