Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)

Go down 
+4
BT
Mickey4741
AlterBlade
iWaddle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...) Empty
PostSubject: Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)   Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...) EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 5:52 pm

Anyway, I'm tired today. In a nutshell, here's why:

Saturday:

Went to the stress resolvement place again, to the park and play, and then to this chairproctor.

Sunday:

Slip N' Slide for a while, even though I was really tired. My mom and I left for the hotel last night so we didnt have to get up at 5:00 AM and drive to the hospital in another state.

Monday:

Due to being in a hotel, I didn't get the best of sleep. I woke up at 6:00 in the morning, and dozed in and out of sleep until 7:00, when I got out of bed and got ready for the hospital. We checked out of the hotel, and drove the mile or two to the hospital. The test.....well...I HATED IT!

The long thing of the hospital visit for the test:

So, we arrived at the hospital at about 7:45-ish. We (my mom) didn't know where to go. But luckily, a hospital employee was going somewhat close to where we were going. We got to the waiting room and signed in at about 8:00, only to wait about 10 minutes until we had to go to the room with a doctor who asked us questions about things like allergies to things n stuff.

Around 8:45 I was taken to the room where the test was being done. They hooked up like 15-20 different things to me with tape. It hurt alot when they took it (the tape) off. :( So then, they started the test. They had me lie down while it recorded my heart rate, pulse, and it took my blood pressure every 5 minutes. Then, after about 15/20 minutes into the test, they hooked me up to the straps that kept me in place. This is the most important part, where I'm against the rotating bed at a 70 degree angle. I had to stand like that for about another 20 minutes. At that part, I felt dizzy, nausous, hot, etc. I felt like I was going to throw up. No wonder why they made me not eat after 10:00 PM the night before.... Then, when I felt like I was going to pass out, (The most important part of the test) they made me stay standing. It was so they could keep taking my blodd pressure every minute and record it. This is what they were looking for. Then, when I was starting to see white spots, (really close to passing out) they moved the table so I was lying down again. THANK GOD. I felt better after that. Then they hooked the IV into me again so I could get fluid (saline) into me and make me feel better. I was resting for about 15-20 minutes. Then they took me to the recovery room and gave me some food (pretzels) and water. My mom met me and gave me a burito to eat. Yum. :D Then we had to wait for another 30 some minutes for a doctor to my mom. He was a funny person. He asked me what I like to do n' stuff. I told him I liked computers. Then right before he left, he told me not to hack into the government. Lol! xD So then I got the needles n stuff off me and I was free to go.

And I failed the test. That's a good thing, because they think I know what I have. I forget what it's called, but whatever. I fit 99% of the symptons. :XD: So yeah, after that my mom went shopping, then the grocery store, then the bookstore. I got home at about 4:15. And that's my day. Now I need to get my next test done at the same hospital next Monday. Depending on that test, I may or may not have to get the colonoscopy. I want the colonoscopy because of the annestesia. I love that stuff. :face:

Tomorrow I'll be posting a bit of stuff on my train layout because I've been redoing it. It looks alot better.

-iWaddle
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)   Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...) EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 5:55 pm

Why did you go to the hospital?I didn't see why in your post.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)   Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...) EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 5:57 pm

Wow, big day! I had series of blood tests done for something wrong with one of my glands or something it was so annoying. After all of em I would have cranberry juice and pancakes. :P
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)   Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...) EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 5:59 pm

ChaoticWaves wrote:
Why did you go to the hospital?I didn't see why in your post.

To get a test and try and find out whats wrong with me, and they think they did.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)   Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...) EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 5:59 pm

Ugh, I hate hospitals...
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)   Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...) EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 6:15 pm

Wow! Lot's of tests done, I'm glad they found what was the issue, it's sort of scary not knowing what's going on with your body. :scared:
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)   Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...) EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 6:19 pm

Kant Sbell wrote:
Wow! Lot's of tests done, I'm glad they found what was the issue, it's sort of scary not knowing what's going on with your body. :scared:

Lol, yeah. :sigh:
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)   Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...) EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 6:21 pm

I remember this started happening when you were at CPLH, and you said what was wrong with you there, i forgot. Can you tell me.
Back to top Go down
Devious Dale
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Devious Dale

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)   Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...) EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 6:23 pm

YOU NEVER TELL ME THIS STUFF! >=[
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)   Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...) EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 6:48 pm

DirkD wrote:
I remember this started happening when you were at CPLH, and you said what was wrong with you there, i forgot. Can you tell me.

Fatigue, (tiredness) 'ugh' feeling in smothach, etc.

Dale wrote:
YOU NEVER TELL ME THIS STUFF! >=[

I do sometimes. :face:
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)   Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...) EmptyJune 2nd 2008, 7:08 pm

Wow, really busy hospital day, i never want all those tests done to me!! :0o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)   Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hospital visit (Test 1 done) and an update on my list (Kinda long...)
Page 1 of 1