Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club

Go down 
+13
keekee145
AlterBlade
Clonewars2
Sergio
*I.Bros.*
Goobenheimer
Adsertif.
Jess
Bam
BT
Maria
iWaddle
Koupan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club   COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 EmptyJune 6th 2008, 5:06 am

Good job! By the way, it's an announcement.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club   COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2008, 11:04 pm

Nice! :D
Koupan wrote:
Hello, this is Koupan. I had in mind to do a guide from along time ago, and i got the chance today. So, here you go:

1. Pick a nice name. Something creative and good, imaginative. Remember that the name and title is 50 percent of the team. So this is the first thing you must pay extreme attention to. Would you join a team like CPTNHY instead of one named The Sombrero club?

2. Dressings. Youll need a good dress which will be surely along the team name, something special. I also mean it needs to be like the team's theme. So im you make a team named The sombrero club, people need to be dressed as mexicans.

3. Ierarchy, commonly known as ranks. Choose a moderate number of ranks, and no hard names. Should people want to raise their rank, come in meetings and such. If you make many ranks it will be boring, and if you make 1 or 2 people wont like it. They also need to be like the clubs theme. So, in the sombrero club, youd need ones like Sombero master, Sombrero recuit and such.

4. Advertise your team, well thats mostly is your sig. dont forget that you shouldnt post in other teams advertising your team in your post. Do it only in your sig or use avvies/sigs as to be said later.

5. Organize it. Good grammar, no spelling mistakes, make the thread one everyone wants to read. Would you prefer JO1N MEH TEAM PL0X insted of Join this team and you wont regret it?

6. Get people to join, by advertising. Advertise on sigs, on net, or even make your own blog! Dont forget your team needs to seem very creative and one of the very best.

7. Excluding people, when like one is too bully or mean and is bad for your team's image, fire him. He can make the team worse. Now its up to you if you want to do this with inactive guys, but its better if you dont.

8. Participation, make your team's people participate. Give prices to the ones. For members, its better if you have fun with them instead of sitting around and posting.

9. Updates, update your team often, like once a day or two. If you dont it will end up inactive, and go off. Try to ensure 1 or 2 great members to post as soon as they can so you can post back and keep it active.

10. Sigs-avvies, your team needs good and beautiful avvies. People like teams very creative. And dont forget that ones eye sees and knows the difference between a good and a bad avvy/sig.

11. Active members, you need to make parties and go to them. And generally, keep active yourself, thats even better. If you keep active its the best thing.

12. List of members, you need to have a good members list. Heres an example:
1. Darkeen (Rank,Captain)

This is actually the headlines of what you need:
Team name
Dress code
Ranks
Sigs-Avvies
Parties
Members list
Special event
Thank-you paragraph.

Thanks everyone for reading this. For comments, post here and i will accept feedback if its good, of course.
Back to top Go down
Koupan
Mercenary
Mercenary
Koupan

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club   COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2008, 4:05 pm

Thanks, but please dont quote.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club   COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2008, 4:24 pm

Are we allowed to bump stickies?
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club   COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2008, 4:27 pm

Yea, Im pretty sure.
Since there important.
Back to top Go down
Koupan
Mercenary
Mercenary
Koupan

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club   COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 EmptyAugust 9th 2008, 8:37 am

Since stickies are stickied, i dont think theres such thing as sticky bumping...

(no offense)
Back to top Go down
keekee145
Lurker
Lurker
keekee145

Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club   COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2009, 7:01 pm

koupan you have good skills
Back to top Go down
Dcowboys81
Lurker
Lurker
Dcowboys81

Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club   COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 EmptyMarch 16th 2009, 5:30 pm

thanks for the tips i will make a club soon be prepared
Back to top Go down
emma115
Drifter
Drifter

Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club   COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2010, 10:37 am

Thanks, that really helped me!
Back to top Go down
emma115
Drifter
Drifter

Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club   COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 EmptyJuly 27th 2010, 10:37 am

I think you have made guides b4, anyways, u rock!
Back to top Go down
ibs8
Lurker
Lurker
ibs8

Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club   COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2010, 4:39 pm

COME ON NOVEMBER 4 2010 4:00PM SEVER SNOW CONE MEET AT THE cOFFE SHOP ILL MAKE A WEBSITE FOR US WHEN THERS 5 PENGUINS IN THE CLUB OH YEH WE WILL NAME IT ON THAT DAY :mod:

Last edited by ibs8 on November 2nd 2010, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MISTAKE)
Back to top Go down
Bronze
Vanguard
Vanguard
Bronze

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club   COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2010, 5:17 pm

Please don't bump. You can read the rules here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club   COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

COMPLETE Club Guide - How to make your club
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Club Penguin :: Meetings & Parties-
Jump to: