Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3 words story!

Go down 
+99
Dream.E
Holy Flower
X-mas Puds
Purpley
DGKiD
iGreenfire
iFlipper
Thunder
Captain Dan
Chilleh88
Goneie
iSnow
Nooh
Snowiyflake
Loiy1
snowmanx
Chilleh
clurock
Baroutter456
Scotland
ninja pingu
Chargers
Paint Ninja
Boopay
digitys
tntclay
Jabberwacky
Robert FM
wool6
Ghost
Iced8383
Snow Bunny
Raqumine
DH3661
magicNASRI
Jemma
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Mook
Kool Kat
War Bandit
Lemondrops
Nwc2's Murderer
Ninja Elf
Creeper
Killer Nyy8
Chub 777
Green Puffle
Ace
Little Claus
Tricky
!Bubo!
Shadow
Hoodie Ghost
Snowball423
xVx iMurk xVx
Cj2
RR
Ninja C
melli06
Hyperhawk
Boo
Ramza
dark dude
Devious Dale
Dobby
Arceus2468
xXD34thXD3alrXx
JazzDawg
Argie
Dieg
Smarteh
Skyward Sam
Bulletwolf
Badger
red nosed reindeer
Chief Spy
Mickey4741
KingdomDarkII
lookathis
*I.Bros.*
Ketchup Wasabi
Adsertif.
Revinder
Bam
Neo
rulerofgame
-999-
Goobenheimer
Dan
jmg11
Koupan
Luvs Pokepenguins
Egaro
Wolfeh
CrazyCatoon
iWaddle
.Tranquility
Maria
Dark
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

3 words story! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 6:25 pm

I ate a cake yesterday,but I puked it. Along came iWaddle with his super puke cleaner and He started cleaning the vomit up. The cleaner explodes and Kaka came and he said :

"Haha, you should lick it up."

But a banana starts dancing on his head because it didn't like the smell of iWaddle's Hair so he ate it.

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he...
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 6:34 pm

I ate a cake yesterday,but I puked it. Along came iWaddle with his super puke cleaner and He started cleaning the vomit up. The cleaner explodes and Kaka came and he said :

But a banana starts dancing on his head because it didn't like the smell of iWaddle's Hair so he ate it.

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that....
Back to top Go down
rulerofgame
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
rulerofgame

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:32 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a....
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:34 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle....
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:36 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:37 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then...
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:38 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up....
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:39 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said...
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:40 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY....."
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:42 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He...
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:43 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and...
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:46 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and smacked Kaka's face...
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:48 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and smacked Kaka's face and decided to....
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:49 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and smacked Kaka's face and decided to eat pizza. Kaka...
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:51 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and smacked Kaka's face and decided to eat pizza. Kaka walked Goobenheimer to
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:52 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and smacked Kaka's face and decided to eat pizza. Kaka walked Goobenheimer to the dog park...
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:53 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and smacked Kaka's face and decided to eat pizza. Kaka walked Goobenheimer to the dog park, where he decided...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:54 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and smacked Kaka's face and decided to eat pizza. Kaka walked Goobenheimer to the dog park, where he decided to test his Goobyness...
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:55 pm

\"Haha, you should lick it up.\"

But a banana starts dancing on his head because it didn\'t like the smell of iWaddle\'s Hair so he ate it.

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn\'t clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house\'s roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn\'t know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said \"I WANT MY FAT PANTS!\" He ran home and smacked Kaka\'s face and decided to eat pizza. Kaka walked Goobenheimer to the dog park, where he decided to test his Goobyness on a dog...
~Egaro

Last edited by on February 8th 2008, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:56 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and smacked Kaka's face and decided to eat pizza. Kaka walked Goobenheimer to the dog park, where he decided to test his Goobyness on a dog. He gave the...
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:56 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and smacked Kaka's face and decided to eat pizza. Kaka walked Goobenheimer to the dog park, where he decided to test his Goobyness on a dog. He gave the dog a blob..
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:57 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and smacked Kaka's face and decided to eat pizza. Kaka walked Goobenheimer to the dog park, where he decided to test his Goobyness on a dog. He gave the dog a blob of cookie and...
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:58 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and smacked Kaka's face and decided to eat pizza. Kaka walked Goobenheimer to the dog park, where he decided to test his Goobyness on a dog. He gave the dog a blob of cookie and he started to....
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:58 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and smacked Kaka's face and decided to eat pizza. Kaka walked Goobenheimer to the dog park, where he decided to test his Goobyness on a dog. He gave the dog a blob of cookie and he started to eat it but...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 EmptyFebruary 8th 2008, 7:59 pm

Kaka was angry and he puked some saliva out of his tongue. It completely wet and he didn't clean it up. So then iWaddle left Kaka to serve it to Goobenheimer, who ate everything in sight! And he fell off the house's roof,his only beloved thing. His house fell directly on top of the pit, so Goob was fattened. After that he found a butt donation box and decided to jump into it. But he missed and got really stupid because he didn't know that he was a fat chicken. iWaddle saw Goobenheimer and spanked him then Goobenheimer called up 911 and said "I WANT MY FAT PANTS!" He ran home and smacked Kaka's face and decided to eat pizza. Kaka walked Goobenheimer to the dog park, where he decided to test his Goobyness on a dog. He gave the dog a blob of cookie and he started to eat it but he ate Goob...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 words story!   3 words story! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

3 words story!
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next