Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6/5/08--Last Day of School and More!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

6/5/08--Last Day of School and More! Empty
PostSubject: 6/5/08--Last Day of School and More!   6/5/08--Last Day of School and More! EmptyJune 5th 2008, 7:10 pm

Today, I woke up at 6:30 A.M. to prepare myself for the last day of 7th grade! I didn't eat breakfast because me and my friends would go to Dunkin' Donuts afterwards, since we only had one hour of school. So, I got on the bus, and my best friend did too, and we got to school. We signed yearbooks with other people and went to our homerooms to collect our report cards. I wasn't too happy with my report card because I was aiming to get an A in my hardest class: Advanced math. I got a B, however. Anyways, everything else was great. We played silent speedball, and got popsicles. Then after that hour, we were all shouting and yelling, and we were off to Dunkin' Donuts.

Interruption Note: It really wasn't the greatest last day of school... It felt just like a regular school day. Also, I'm officially an 8th grader!!

We got to DD and ate ice cream, since there were no donuts at the time. Then, me and my best best friend went to my friend's house for the rest of the day. Right now, I'm at home taking a break and showering before I go to my best best friend's house for a sleepover. It really was/is a good day. :)
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: 6/5/08--Last Day of School and More!   6/5/08--Last Day of School and More! EmptyJune 5th 2008, 7:12 pm

Sweet, you go to DD a lot dont you? :P Starbucks is my DD. :D
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: 6/5/08--Last Day of School and More!   6/5/08--Last Day of School and More! EmptyJune 6th 2008, 1:29 pm

Wow! You're showering now?
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: 6/5/08--Last Day of School and More!   6/5/08--Last Day of School and More! EmptyJune 6th 2008, 3:33 pm

Funner last day of school than mine. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/5/08--Last Day of School and More!   6/5/08--Last Day of School and More! Empty

Back to top Go down

6/5/08--Last Day of School and More!
Page 1 of 1