Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day

Go down 
+2
Waddle50008
Egaro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day Empty
PostSubject: O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day   O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day EmptyJune 6th 2008, 2:33 pm

Since I'm gonna have Mail's Out-of-School Bash to blog tomorrow, I'm just gonna blog what happened at school today.

It was TEH LAST DAY!! I'm happy to finally be out; ten weeks of...no school. :P

When I came in, I sat down in the hall to wait to be called into class, chatted with my friends--that was normal. Poor Mail got in trouble for something he didn't even do the other day. :( Ah, well.

We went into class and watched...wait for it...wait for it...

DORA THE EXPLORER!!!

Yeah, that's right: Dora, then the Backyardigans. :P It was all that was on.

We ordered a Bojangles breakfast, so I got a sausage biscuit and two Bo-Round packets (one from Bubo). It was good. :XD:

Then we went to our switch teacher's class to get our class "awards". Everyone won a silly award. Guess what I was? Most likely to become the next Bill Gates. I think that'd be CC or someone like him on here, lol. I felt like saying that in front of the class.

Mail was voted most Mischievous...Prankster Disguised as an Upstanding Citizen. Also Longest Title, yay!

Bubo got most girls. He's had 13 relationships during the year.

Mohawk got the "Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover"--he looks like a bad person, but he's really a nice guy.

Rubik's Dude got quietest. So true.

The awards got cut short when someone came in and shouted "The Fry Guys are here!"

Ya see, the "Fry Guys" were these triplets who went to our school. Back in November, Tucker, Tanner, and Tyler moved to Ohio. :( So you could imagine what a shock it was to hear they were at our school.

We all went running up the hallway--the crowd was huge. Tucker was one of my best friends. :XD: It took a long time, but I finally found out that they had decided to come to see us all on the last day--they were visiting their aunt.

Recess was awesome with them there. I had all three sign my arm. It was just great to see them.

When we went in, we got our report cards and went home. I ate lunch and got on the computer.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day   O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day EmptyJune 6th 2008, 2:38 pm

Cool day :P
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day   O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day EmptyJune 6th 2008, 3:31 pm

Sounds like an AWESOME last day of school! :D
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day   O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day EmptyJune 6th 2008, 6:53 pm

10 weeks of summer??!?! We only get 6 :(
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day   O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day EmptyJune 6th 2008, 6:56 pm

I think we get 12 :P
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day   O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day EmptyJune 6th 2008, 7:38 pm

Only 10? We get 12. :P Anyway, SWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEETTTTT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day   O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day Empty

Back to top Go down

O-U-T OUT!!!!- The Eggroll's SCHOOL Day
Page 1 of 1