Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p

Go down 
+4
LtbJ
Sergio
*I.Bros.*
Hellopayton
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p Empty
PostSubject: Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p   Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p EmptyJune 16th 2008, 12:53 am

-~-~-~-~-~
It was the end of the day and like normal kids were mingling around the classroom, enjoying the end of the day. My friend, Emily, was on Clubpenguin on the computer, though (which was actually a popular thing in 2006) and I asked what it was (actually I said something stupid but you don't care, do you?). She told me to register go to www.clubpenguin.com, so of course I did when I got home but I couldn't get on right then. I made some account later that night but it is lost with the ruins of 2006 in Clubpenguin.

Then, the next day, I registered. The ear-catching name Hellopayton was brought into digital life with the courage to take down and Mancala-er, since even Find Four wasn't even out yet. Clubpenguin became my 5:00 PM obsession after playing with friends, and I even let my dinner get cold for it sometimes (DON'T ACT LIKE YOU HAVEN'T).

Then, about a week later came my membership. One word: PWNAGE. I was newbish, but got the Pink Baseball Cap (the Green [aka regular] was hidden well) and it became my rarest item along with the crown, which I got simply because I bought all of the stuff in the catalogs then. Well, the St. Patrick's Day party came to town and WHOOPEDYDOODA was is the best ever! My first party and the first ever to ever land on Clubpenguin. It wasn't decroated well or last long but we didn't know any different, it was really the first of many great parties after looking back on older parties.

Well, time came and passed by and eventually we got to see the famous Summer Party 2006. It is known to be the best party ever in my opinion as well as other veterans'. We opened up the beach for this party, had an odd lighthouse (which became the center of many curious penguins' attentions) and the first ever duck and floaties. If you weren't there, you will have to get a time machine because the ENTIRE CLUBPENGUIN ISLAND was a HUGE HIT. I remember at times I couldn't even log on due to over-populated servers! If I recall correctly, they had to make NEW servers just to fit the penguins. This, was the start of what we call the "New Clubpenguin."

After the wonderous Western Party and sporty Sport Party (which should be back,) we had the Lighthouse open. Oh my goodness, can you say my signature item? That item, sitting up on the Beacon (which had a very cool walk-through-walls glitch!) is my favorite item up to date. I don't care if you bring it back, it sits on my penguins' head until the end!

One month later was the log-in update. They removed the Clubpenguin-mascot and changed the look a bit, but most of all updated the servers. I remember being logged off to get this new update; after logging in again, there was a pre-release of the newspaper. Yay! It showed us the GHOST COSTUME THAT WAS COMING BACK! In case you didn't know, the Ghost Costume (sheet) was the rarest item in Clubpenguin HISTORY all of 2006! I remember CLONE always wearing the ghost sheet with a beta hat and I believe no shoes. Heh, it was great! October came by and we had the second (and best) ever Halloween Party; the down officially went night-night, but the penguins did not. We penguins trick-or-treated, dressed up and told spooky stories in the middle of the Clubpenguin night, but like every other day (until the end of time) we had Morning go to Mid-day again at Clubpenguin. The Wizard Hat first premiered at this party and I am glad to say I got it then.

And did I tell you that one week before Paintboy100 and Antras opened their blog I opened mine? That's right, in October 2006 Hellopayton: da place for fun opened to the public and unexpectedly was lost until March 2007, which we'll talk about in the 2007 archives.

Well, here comes the Christmas-festivites. The whole town was hit by a giant blizzard as we waddled around in our Christmas clothes. The island was hit by a huge blanket of snow that built little highways inbetween the places. We had G, the new-island superstar come in and put it in the Attic where he eventually stored it up in a giant-freezer (or something like that) so we wouldn't have to deal with it anymore. 2006 was the only year we gave out the Santa-beards.

-~-~-~-~-~
Well, we started the year with a Fiesta; a Winter-Fiesta! Not much to say, we got maracas but that was about it. Nothing too fun to me about this party.

February rolled around the corner and it was time to submit our ice-sculptures! The island made drawings of their ice-sculptures to be put up in the Festival of Snow 2007 which apparently was the only one unless we have another. I enjoyed seeing the sculptures!

March 2007... the time my blog RE-OPENED AFTER A LONG BREAK! I recovered my password and learned about the Admin-Meta Feature and came back to the public! This month, like last year, was Clubpenguins' St. Patrick's Day Party. Yipee! After coming back I made it a promise not to leave the blog again until it was my time to finally leave Clubpenguin. Of course, I was still acting noobish, but not newbish.

April and May; basically nothing happened! What did we do then, anyways? Nothing I think.

The Summer Party came back in June and we had a huge Water Party in July. You see, for the Summer Party we just had uber-awesome time and for the Water Party we got flooded. I think I left my puffle in the cave, too, so I really just have to say.. wow, we got flooded.

Then, came August. In my opinion we had the best party ever then; the CAMPING PARTY! I loved it, mostly because of the hint of Southern/Alabama in my blood and soul. I spent a ton of time at the Cove just relaxing, did some fun games, swam with friends, and OH YEAH; TANUKI AND THE WATERFALL! Ask Tanuki I, he's a huge fan just like me!

Then, we had September. The sweet Fall Fair! We had games all over the island; literally. You played games for tickets which you used as coins to get prizes at the pirze booth. My blog gave out a sneak peak of three Fall Fair items before they came out, when I was still on Miniclip. Hurray, our best day ever was THEN! I mean best day ever views (hits) wise.

Well, here comes October and the lights go out again for Clubpenguin. I am banned from Miniclip (for good) and finally started getting more viewers on the blog. I knew and know we could always continue to grow in the blog and we did just that, as we are doing so.

Christmas was when I truly became devoted to Christ. I made the commitment to Jesus that I would praise him and become the man he has created me to be, for he is my Lord! Without him I now know I would be on a current Hell, but I have Jesus and God and I need no more than just them.

-~-~-~-~-~
I can't review it yet! It's not over till the fat-lady-Tanuki sings. Oh hai Tanuki!
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p   Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p EmptyJune 16th 2008, 12:59 am

Lol, I scimmed it I will read it later. Looks exciting bio!
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p   Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p EmptyJune 16th 2008, 1:07 am

It's only my Clubpenguin-bio. If you read my real one you might not finish. :D
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p   Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p EmptyJune 17th 2008, 3:06 am

Woah, nice deduction. Be sure to post your real one.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p   Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p EmptyJune 17th 2008, 5:25 am

Nice bio Hellopayton. :D
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p   Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p EmptyJune 17th 2008, 5:27 am

And a long one, too.
Back to top Go down
Guin
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Guin

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p   Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p EmptyJune 17th 2008, 8:00 am

Nice Bio. I read the whole thing. I joined back in 2006 too. =]
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p   Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p EmptyJune 17th 2008, 9:35 am

Thanks guys. I still have to finish it, too.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p   Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p EmptyJune 17th 2008, 4:53 pm

I read most of it. Nice bio, it has a lot of information about each party :D
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p   Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p EmptyJune 18th 2008, 7:53 pm

This is basically half-bio half-patry review bio.
It's kinda weird, in around October '07 I stopped saying "Oh my g*d(don't wanna break my streak!)!" Forever.
It's only left my lips once since, in January or February.
Back to top Go down
UnReAl-MaStEr
Mercenary
Mercenary
UnReAl-MaStEr

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p   Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p EmptyJune 29th 2008, 7:13 am

Wow I can't read the fast I'll read it later! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p   Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellopayton, the one you have waited for and if you didn't >:p
Page 1 of 1