Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread

Go down 
+16
Dan
Bandit
Bagster1
Spence
Thunder
Loiy1
Kasper
man101
Little Claus
Name
Skyward Sam
Cody
*I.Bros.*
xVx iMurk xVx
RR
Goobenheimer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyNovember 25th 2008, 9:15 pm

Flyers had their 5th straight win yesterday against the Stars. :face:

We are making a comeback.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyNovember 25th 2008, 9:35 pm

Nice Goob..we beat the Coys 4-1 yesterday. Pretty good game. (:
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 12:30 am

You have to see the overtime goal from Mike Richards during overtime against Tampa. It was awesome. :P
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 12:44 am

Dallas is winning 2-1 against Calgary in the second period.
Tampa Bay has been doing horrible, and they have such great players.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 4th 2008, 8:41 pm

^Yeah, Lac and St. Louis are beast. :P As a Rangers fan though, Im happy they are doing terrible..you wouldnt understand lol. Watch recaps of all the Rangers vs Lightning games this year and find out lol.
We beat the Pens yesterday..came back from a 2-0 game just like our 1st meeting. And won the shootout just the like the 1st meeting. (:
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 4th 2008, 11:19 pm

We are tied at the moment against NJ. I hope we can win tonight. We will be tied with Pittsburgh in the standings for Atlantic division and we will be creeping up on the Rangers.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 4th 2008, 11:37 pm

The rangers are losing 5-2 against the canadiens right now.

On tuesday we(the flames) lost against dallas 3-1.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 4th 2008, 11:55 pm

Well Flyers lost in OT against the devils today..and the Rangers game was terrible. Right from the start I already knew Montreal was going to win, because it was THEIR night. With the celebration os Season 100 and stuff..fans goin crazy for them..impossible to win, I just didnt know they would lose that badly..

Last edited by Elf RR on December 5th 2008, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 12:17 am

Rangers have a better team this year though.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 12:24 am

Man I hate the Devils. I don't know how we lost when Brodeur wasn't even in net.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 12:30 am

Sean Avery Got suspended.
Old news but, anyone hear about it.

By the way, this thread rocks.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 12:32 am

Haha yeah. I saw the news interview that got him suspended. He talked about how people from Canadian teams date his old girlfriends or something.
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 12:34 am

Santaheimer wrote:
Haha yeah. I saw the news interview that got him suspended. He talked about how people from Canadian teams date his old girlfriends or something.

Hahahah, yeah I saw it. The interview where he says the quote that gets him suspended is halarious. I know hes a diver and not on the Rangers anymore, but sometimes Ive just got to love him. xD
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 12:45 am

He says he's sorry in the paper.
Oh please, he called martain brodeur a fatso.
He needs to keep his comments to himself.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 12:50 am

I hate him so much. I remember last year in the playoffs when he waved his stick in front of Brodeur's face. And Brodeur didn't shake hands with him at the end of the series.
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 6:07 pm

I wish they would've played him, so he could've gotten is face kicked in.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 6:10 pm

Scrooge wrote:

Did you see that the Pens are using their powder blue winter classic jersey as their 3rd this year?
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 6:47 pm

Santaheimer wrote:
I hate him so much. I remember last year in the playoffs when he waved his stick in front of Brodeur's face. And Brodeur didn't shake hands with him at the end of the series.

That was funny and LEGAL. I mean yeah Avery is a real..well I cant say it here, but he had the right to do it..it was legal and I found nothing wrong with it at the time of the game. Of course it wasnt legal after the game though. :P And Marty not shakin his hand is just sad..wheres his sportsmanship? Devils suck. :)
Back to top Go down
man101
Mercenary
Mercenary
man101

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 7:26 pm

Santaheimer wrote:
Scrooge wrote:

Did you see that the Pens are using their powder blue winter classic jersey as their 3rd this year?

Yeh, the Pens 3rd is realy nice :)
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 7:49 pm

Elf RR wrote:
Santaheimer wrote:

That was funny and LEGAL. I mean yeah Avery is a real..well I cant say it here, but he had the right to do it..it was legal and I found nothing wrong with it at the time of the game. Of course it wasnt legal after the game though. :P And Marty not shakin his hand is just sad..wheres his sportsmanship? Devils suck. :)

I wouldn't have shaken his hand.

@Goob: Yeah they're pretty sick eh?
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 5th 2008, 9:22 pm

I wouldnt of shock his hand either.
Even though that shows horrible sportmanship.
The devils aren't too bad by the way.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 12:15 am

The Red Elf wrote:
I wouldnt of shock his hand either.
Even though that shows horrible sportmanship.
The devils aren't too bad by the way.
If your favorite team is even on the Eastern Conference, you will hate the Devils. Everybody hates them. They might be a good team but almost every team hates them. :face:
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 12:18 am

Haha.
Flames -west.
Their tied against the st.louis blues right now 3-3.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Goobenheimer

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 12:29 am

Scrooge wrote:
Elf RR wrote:
Santaheimer wrote:

I wouldn't have shaken his hand.

@Goob: Yeah they're pretty sick eh?
Yeah I have to admit, they are good.

The Flyers came out with orange vintage 3rd jerseys. They are sweet. :)
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 8:37 pm

You guys have great sportsmanship. xD

I cant believe Calgary beat us 12 bros..you know we outplayed you in pretty much everyway. ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread   The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The NHL (National Hockey League) Thread
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next