Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sad Killing's....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Registration date : 2008-01-29

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 7:48 pm

http://www.schoolsafety.us/pubfiles/savd.pdf

This link tell's about every kid in the US that worked or attended a school that was killed. It also shows how they were killed. If you start reading some of these, its so sad :Distressed:
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 7:49 pm

Why did you post that here?
Back to top Go down
xVx iMurk xVx
Super-Human
Super-Human
xVx iMurk xVx

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 7:51 pm

Yeah, really. This is a happy penguin place. Not a sad, horror, and depressing place.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 7:52 pm

Idk I just thought that people should know about what's happening in this world while we are enjoying our live's...
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 7:52 pm

Wow, those are sad.

Last edited by Kingdom Dark XII on June 20th 2008, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 7:53 pm

What if they're not enjoying their lives? Come on, we have the local news, and dying is just part of life.

Kingdom Dark XII wrote:
Kant Sbell wrote:
Yeah, really. This is a happy penguin place. Not a sad, horror, and depressing place.
Does it matter? He is showing the CRUELTY of something and is trying to make a point!

What point? God decided it was their time, dying is natural.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 7:54 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
What if they're not enjoying their lives? Come on, we have the local news, and dying is just part of life.
If dying was "just part of life" it wouldnt be feared. It wouldn't have a word for it either. Dying is dying. It is not a part of life, it is dying, the exact opposite.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 7:55 pm

Kingdom Dark XII wrote:
Hellopayton wrote:
If dying was "just part of life" it wouldnt be feared. It wouldn't have a word for it either. Dying is dying. It is not a part of life, it is dying, the exact opposite.
You mis-understood.

Yes, dying is a part of life, it's the part that ends your Earth-life. How many people, honestly, have you seen live on this Earth forever?
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 7:57 pm

Hellopayton wrote:

Well it sure sounds like your enjoying it...

Ok maybe dying is part of life but dosent mean we should just forget about it and be like "Oh who cares Kids are being shot in gangfights, Who cares seven year olds cant go on the street without being shot by a drive by!"

The local news isnt the world news is it now??

Last edited by Jake on June 20th 2008, 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 7:58 pm

Jake wrote:

Ok maybe dying is part of life but dosent mean we should just be like "Oh who cares Kids are being shot in gangfights, Who cares seven year olds cant go on the street without being shot by a drive by!"

I didn't say I didn't care, and no I'm not enjoying it.

Yes, the local news is part of the world since the same things listed there are on the news.

That's not what I'm getting at, grow up and stop acting childish.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 8:01 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Jake wrote:

Ok maybe dying is part of life but dosent mean we should just be like "Oh who cares Kids are being shot in gangfights, Who cares seven year olds cant go on the street without being shot by a drive by!"

Nobody is enjoying life anymore. With the way the world is, its suprising we don't have God's from every religion popping up. I mean just look at #7 on page 2. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jake

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 8:01 pm

Hellopayton wrote:
Jake wrote:

Yes, the local news is part of the world since the same things listed there are on the news.

That's not what I'm getting at, grow up and stop acting childish.

Well it sure sound like you don't care because "Dying is just part of life" Sounds real supportive.

Mostly it is just in your state

And don't call me childish, Your 15 and going on a game for kids the age of 3
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 8:02 pm

I enjoy life fine, I'm just not enjoying the killing. Let the idiots make their own religions, they'll end up in Hell if they stay focused on that religion.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... EmptyJune 20th 2008, 8:03 pm

Stop flaming each other. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sad Killing's.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sad Killing's....   Sad Killing's.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sad Killing's....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: