Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possibly worst video game magazine ever?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Possibly worst video game magazine ever? Empty
PostSubject: Possibly worst video game magazine ever?   Possibly worst video game magazine ever? EmptyJune 20th 2008, 8:31 pm

I signed up for "Game Informer Magazine" and I am DEEPLY DEEPLY angry and dissapointed. They really just make fun of Nintendo, the biggest gaming company in the world.

If you don't belive me then just listen to this Super Smash Bros series reveiw!

"Super Smash Bros is essentially the Celberity Fit Club of video games: a bunch of flabby has-beens assembled together to engage in meaningless jumping around for hours on end. Exept instead of seeing Screech from Saved By The Bell act like a jerk to Joanie from Happy Days - which at least provides some entertainment value- all SSB gives us is a seeminly endless series of poorly designed peat 'em up contests starring a veritable Who's-Not-Who of video games.
Okay, fine, there are a few characters (i.e. Link, Samus, Mario, the only three Nintendo charactes that have sold a game in the last 20 years) that have some cachet. But even Miyamoto would have to admit that,these days, Mario's about as choosy when it comes to guest appearances as Snoop Dogg and T. Pain. The rest are- lets be honest-" (OHHH DK [the user] isn't gonna be happy about this) "just dreadful. Pit? Donkey Kong? The Ice climbers? Seriously, these guys couldn't get past the door guy at decent video game nightclubs, and they look like Solid Snake compared to losers like Mr. game&Watch and R.O.B. The gameplay itself is designed to be "fun for all ages", which basically means that skill has nothing do* with with winning or losing, as even the most hardcore gamer can get owned by a six-year-old because he or she happened to get a lucky power up at the right time. Really, it's more like unsupervised recess at an elementary school than an actual game, but as long as suckers keep buying ths tripe Nintendo will be more than happy to cash the checks."

To me it sounds like a bunch of crazed XBox 360 halo n00bs just got their hands on Monster and 6 hour power energy. What do YOU think?

*Yes, they did miss a "to" their. Everyone's flawed ;)
Back to top Go down
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Possibly worst video game magazine ever?   Possibly worst video game magazine ever? EmptyJune 20th 2008, 9:10 pm

HEY HEY now GI rules i guess because im a crazed XBox 360 halo n00b who just his hands on Monster and 6 hour power energy, but i only read it for Previews and upcoming games but alot of there reviews are pretty good. i got my letter in that magizine last year ill try to find it and post it up. I agree that they dont realy like Wii that much

Last edited by ipodflix on June 20th 2008, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Possibly worst video game magazine ever?   Possibly worst video game magazine ever? EmptyJune 20th 2008, 9:19 pm

Eh, I kinda (KEY WORD) agree with their review.
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Possibly worst video game magazine ever?   Possibly worst video game magazine ever? EmptyJune 20th 2008, 9:21 pm

ipodflix wrote:
HEY HEY now GI rules i guess because im a crazed XBox 360 halo n00b who just his hands on Monster and 6 hour power energy, but i only read it for Previews and upcoming games but alot of there reviews suck. i got my letter in that magizine last year ill try to find it and post it up. I agree that they dont realy like Wii that much
Well me, being a rabatic Nintendo fan, loves the wii! Just because everything else has been done before. Like some games come with "light guns", done by nintendo in the 1990's, and the rest are just controllers. And the wii is versatile and small. I can take it to my friends house and it's not like I have to drag around millions of wires. Just a system, three wires, and a controller or two. Easy.
Back to top Go down
ipodflix
Observer
Observer
ipodflix

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Possibly worst video game magazine ever?   Possibly worst video game magazine ever? EmptyJune 20th 2008, 9:25 pm

Kingdom Dark XII wrote:
ipodflix wrote:
HEY HEY now GI rules i guess because im a crazed XBox 360 halo n00b who just his hands on Monster and 6 hour power energy, but i only read it for Previews and upcoming games but alot of there reviews suck. i got my letter in that magizine last year ill try to find it and post it up. I agree that they dont realy like Wii that much
Well me, being a rabatic Nintendo fan, loves the wii! Just because everything else has been done before. Like some games come with "light guns", done by nintendo in the 1990's, and the rest are just controllers. And the wii is versatile and small. I can take it to my friends house and it's not like I have to drag around millions of wires. Just a system, three wires, and a controller or two. Easy.

well all systems have 2-3 wires and the xbox 360 is wireless like controllers and guitars but they make bags for those kinds of things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly worst video game magazine ever?   Possibly worst video game magazine ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibly worst video game magazine ever?
Page 1 of 1