Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao

Go down 
+4
Mickey4741
KingdomDarkII
*I.Bros.*
AlterBlade
8 posters

Favorite Room?
Forest
The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao Bar_left0%The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Coffee Shop(the room is a mess but just be careful)
The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao Bar_left0%The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Night Club-dance floor(stay away from the walls and stairs)
The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao Bar_left50%The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao Bar_right
 50% [ 2 ]
Cove
The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao Bar_left50%The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao Bar_right
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao Empty
PostSubject: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 21st 2008, 1:19 am

The Legendary Party!

Awesome, right? All we legends (the Top Ten) will be having a party!! It's exclusive, only for Legendary Penguins who are currently legends as of May 16, 2008 at 5:20 PM EST. Basically the Top Ten.It ends at Chao.

We shall host our Legendary Party on June 22, 2008 at 2:00 PM PST in America, Server Thermal. Here's a schedule of events:

Legends Meet Up- We'll all become buddies at the Dojo.

Igloo Fun- We'll visit each other's igloos and play around.

Puffle Party- Puffles are awesome, right? Now they're legendary Puffles. Just bring your pet around for a while.

Pizza Bash- We'll head over to the Pizza Parlor for a good meal and some more fun!

Snowball Fight!- All penguins for themselves--we'll just have a good time chucking snowballs. :P

Story Time!- In this topic, we'll share a little story about our time on CPP. Fun, right? I'm sure you're all overjoyed to do that.

Kickin' Back- The Legends must vote in this poll for their favorite room! I just have four: Forest,Coffee Shop,Book Room,Night Club(down),and Cove. Poll goes until Sunday. We'll end our party there!

Community Service- We will help the town of Club Penguin clean up the huge Earthquake mess.To me it seems like the Gift Shop was the hardest cracked,and the Dance Club got the worst damage.Either way,we will need to help clean the town and every building.All you need is a construction helmet. :)

Sound fun? If there's any other events you want in here, post it. Btw, there's no time on the events because we'll just go as long as we want. ;)

The following people can make it (bold means coming):

Cycle22
Argie
Chao
Egaro
Mickey
Ad
Techno
Karma Replaced with: 7asho0m
iWaddle
Jmg

EDIT*
I removed the Book Room and Dance Lounge(up) option because they were both torn up in the Earthquake.Dont worry,we can help out. :)

Last edited by ChaoticWaves on June 21st 2008, 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 21st 2008, 1:25 am

Darn I wish it was first 20!
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 21st 2008, 1:27 am

ChaoticWaves wrote:
The Legendary Party!

Awesome, right? All we legends (the Top Ten) will be having a party!! It's exclusive, only for Legendary Penguins who are currently legends as of May 16, 2008 at 5:20 PM EST. Basically the Top Ten.It ends at Chao.

We shall host our Legendary Party on June 22, 2008 at 2:00 PM PST in America, Server Thermal. Here's a schedule of events:

Legends Meet Up- We'll all become buddies at the Dojo.

Igloo Fun- We'll visit each other's igloos and play around.

Puffle Party- Puffles are awesome, right? Now they're legendary Puffles. Just bring your pet around for a while.

Pizza Bash- We'll head over to the Pizza Parlor for a good meal and some more fun!

Snowball Fight!- All penguins for themselves--we'll just have a good time chucking snowballs. :P

Story Time!- In this topic, we'll share a little story about our time on CPP. Fun, right? I'm sure you're all overjoyed to do that.

Kickin' Back- The Legends must vote in this poll for their favorite room! I just have four: Forest,Coffee Shop,Book Room,Night Club(down),and Cove. Poll goes until Sunday. We'll end our party there!

Community Service- We will help the town of Club Penguin clean up the huge Earthquake mess.To me it seems like the Gift Shop was the hardest cracked,and the Dance Club got the worst damage.Either way,we will need to help clean the town and every building.All you need is a construction helmet. :)

Sound fun? If there's any other events you want in here, post it. Btw, there's no time on the events because we'll just go as long as we want. ;)

The following people can make it (bold means coming):

Cycle22
Argie
Chao
Egaro
Mickey
Ad
Techno
Jmg

EDIT*
I removed the Book Room and Dance Lounge(up) option because they were both torn up in the Earthquake.Dont worry,we can help out. :)
"It ends at Chao" I voted forest but whats It ends at Chao?
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 21st 2008, 1:27 am

A party for all legends is planned for the future. ;)
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 21st 2008, 9:22 am

I am SOOOOO going.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 21st 2008, 9:32 am

I am a legendry, and I will come.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 21st 2008, 10:21 am

I'm coming, I hope I remember!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 21st 2008, 11:47 am

7asho0m wrote:
I am a legendry, and I will come.

Well,with Ramza crossed off I'll have to let you come,even though the party was for top 10 legends.Anyways,you can come. ;)
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 21st 2008, 12:42 pm

I think it's going to be at the cove... :P
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 21st 2008, 12:44 pm

It will either be the Cove or Night Club.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 21st 2008, 7:10 pm

Ahh! Thanks Chao. :)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 24th 2008, 11:56 am

I forgot my own party. :Snickering:

I obviously can't host this.Can someone else rehost this?
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 24th 2008, 5:30 pm

Maybe me?
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 24th 2008, 6:33 pm

I don't care who does.They can just make the thread. ;)
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJune 27th 2008, 11:41 am

I'll come. ;)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 7:30 pm

The entire Legendary Party is not going to happen and it will not happen. ;)
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 7:32 pm

I'll come for sure, I gotta beef up muh iggy first tho!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 7:34 pm

Read my post again and the read this message.

The rooms are closing.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao EmptyJuly 3rd 2008, 8:27 pm

Um there's a tie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao   The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legends Party! Rehosted by Chao
Page 1 of 1