Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'll be on here every once in awhile.

Go down 
+2
Flubby
Ghost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

I'll be on here every once in awhile. Empty
PostSubject: I'll be on here every once in awhile.   I'll be on here every once in awhile. EmptyJune 22nd 2008, 6:06 pm

Well, maybe like 3 hours a day but then I'll be with my game trying to work on it and figure out how to program. Then I'll come back on the forum and visit for a long time. But my game needs me right now and I need to help out instead of slack and let everyone else do the work for the game. It's not really nice that the creator does nothing so I'll still be here just not as long.
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Adept
Adept
Flubby

Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on here every once in awhile.   I'll be on here every once in awhile. EmptyJune 22nd 2008, 6:09 pm

Well three hours is still alot but I hope your game works out good.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on here every once in awhile.   I'll be on here every once in awhile. EmptyJune 22nd 2008, 6:16 pm

Atleast three hours is what I meant ;)
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on here every once in awhile.   I'll be on here every once in awhile. EmptyJune 22nd 2008, 10:31 pm

Okay good :) I hope you get your 2200 posts soon :)
Back to top Go down
Spac
Adventurer
Adventurer
Spac

Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on here every once in awhile.   I'll be on here every once in awhile. EmptyJune 22nd 2008, 10:57 pm

Can't wait! Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on here every once in awhile.   I'll be on here every once in awhile. EmptyJune 22nd 2008, 11:53 pm

3 Hours is still a long time.
Good luck getting 2200 posts.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on here every once in awhile.   I'll be on here every once in awhile. EmptyJune 22nd 2008, 11:54 pm

Thanks for the good luck guys. Today I've been on for 10 hours :0o But that's only because I'm not going to be on that much anymore.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on here every once in awhile.   I'll be on here every once in awhile. EmptyJune 22nd 2008, 11:55 pm

Ghost wrote:
Thanks for the good luck guys. Today I've been on for 10 hours :0o But that's only because I'm not going to be on that much anymore.
10 Hours?! That more than I am on every week, but I don't go on here that much.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on here every once in awhile.   I'll be on here every once in awhile. EmptyJune 23rd 2008, 12:03 am

Whoa. So yeah I bet I could get 24 hours in by the end of this week if I wasn't going to be inactive more.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on here every once in awhile.   I'll be on here every once in awhile. EmptyJune 23rd 2008, 12:27 am

Ghost wrote:
Well, maybe like 3 hours a day but then I'll be with my game trying to work on it and figure out how to program. Then I'll come back on the forum and visit for a long time. But my game needs me right now and I need to help out instead of slack and let everyone else do the work for the game. It's not really nice that the creator does nothing so I'll still be here just not as long.

OK, great, can't wait until it comes out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be on here every once in awhile.   I'll be on here every once in awhile. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll be on here every once in awhile.
Page 1 of 1