Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!

Go down 
+10
Clonewars2
Egaro
Name
Ninja Elf
Donkey
Tricky
LtbJ
snowmanx
Torkoal
AlterBlade
14 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! Empty
PostSubject: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 12:01 am

I heard many of you wanted the old Club Penguin back,and that's exactly what I'm going to do.Tomorrow,I am going to call Club Penguin/email them and give them a huge suggestion.

I am going to ask them if they can make a server called "Old Server" or something like that.Then I will ask if they can bring back all of Club Penguin(items too?) from 2005 and maybe alittle of 2006. :)
It will all be a party though!

What do you think?Don't say it'll never happen because you never know. ;)
Back to top Go down
Torkoal
Drifter
Drifter
Torkoal

Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 1:16 am

Its not a bad idea, but then the server would be full all the time.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 1:19 am

Maybe they could make multiple of them?
Back to top Go down
Torkoal
Drifter
Drifter
Torkoal

Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 1:21 am

ChaoticWaves wrote:
Maybe they could make multiple of them?

Maybe, and also a lot of people wouldn't like it because there rare items would come back.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 1:49 am

I don't mean all of the items. ;)

Besides,they'll all come back eventually anyway(Except the beta hat).
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 1:58 am

Aww gosh, I hope the red cap doesnt come back.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 2:05 am

Great idea Chao. I miss the old CP.
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 2:46 am

Then it would pretty much be 2 different games. Multiple servers of the one game. Just like it is now. I'm not saying that it couldn't happen, I'm just saying the odds are not in your favor.
Back to top Go down
Donkey
Sidekick
Sidekick
Donkey

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 5:13 am

You will have been in the 'old CP' after playing it for a certain amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Elf
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ninja Elf

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 6:33 am

Your probably doing this cause your penguin isnt that old
so you want more items
(dont be so greedy)
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 10:01 am

They won't,they don't have the money,because they are focusing on all the other servers,which are 1000$ a week.
And if you are talkin 'bout penguin chat 3 it might come back cos they only had 1 server back then but..
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 10:23 am

Ninja Mod wrote:
Your probably doing this cause your penguin isnt that old
so you want more items
(dont be so greedy)

Tuh, don't be so quick to assume, and don't be so rude.

I agree, it would be nice for the old CP to come back, but just re-releasing items won't be enough, we've still got the n00bish penguins who don't know right from wrong, along with the whole FP problem.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 10:37 am

Pretty good idea but theres are better chance then them bringing back the old items so just foces on that because i can garentee they wont make a new server they made new servers when disney tagged along cuz they had a little more cash in thier pocets plus they wont lisin to only one person you would have to make a list of people who want it like a patition then they might lisin to us. Mabye is the pation is big enough we could get an admin to post it on rules and anoucnments and all of CPP could sign it. It would be pretty hard tho
Back to top Go down
Neo
Adept
Adept
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 11:29 am

Lol, they also said they're not bringing back the Anniversary hats.
(Muh 1st year is a good fake-out beta)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 2:42 pm

Why would I ask them to bring back the party hats? :XD:
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 2:45 pm

Nice idea, but not items of 2006! 2005?
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 28th 2008, 3:22 pm

They hardly gave out items in 2005.All I know is that it was the beta hat and Ghost Sheet.
Back to top Go down
-999-
Digintary
Digintary
-999-

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 29th 2008, 10:01 am

They didn't give out the ghost sheet.

They Gave out the Beta Hat, The Blue Sunglasses, the Pink and Black Toque, the Christmas Scarf, and the Santa Hat.
Back to top Go down
IAB
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
IAB

Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! EmptyJune 29th 2008, 10:07 am

Nah thats ok who cares if the dont update the old cp just had items thats it it looks the same to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!   Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet! Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Idea Ever: It's not over yet!
Page 1 of 1