Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]

Go down 
+6
Egaro
*I.Bros.*
Mojo
KingdomDarkII
IAB
Hellopayton
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] Empty
PostSubject: IAMTHEWALRUS OWNAGE!!!!!!!! ~BEDBED   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 1:05 am

YOU GUYS ALL SUCK ENJOY MY PLEASANT SPAM YOU RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!

~BEDBED
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 5:02 pm

Name: Sketch Life
Version: Alpha 1,0
Download: http://willhostforfood.com/?Action=download&fileid=25818

Description:
In Sketch Life, you have just moved into SketchVille. Here in SketchVille, you will run errands, make money, buy clothes, travel and more. You start out with a debt you owe to one of the people; once you've payed off the debt (by selling fruits, items, etc) you get to travel and decorate your character (the shop opens when you pay your debt).

You do basically anything you want to do; there is no storyline except for the debt! We will also be working on letting you connect with other players via Plaza Town, a large town where you go to chat, meet other players, sell things and more!

Update log:
-Sketch Life player artwork done; June 24, 2008
-Sketch Life started; June 27, 2008
-Walk cycle bug-free; June 27, 2008
-Whogopenguin added as a developer; July 5, 2008
Back to top Go down
IAB
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
IAB

Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 6:51 pm

NIce you should some hit test to it so he doesnt walk on the sky lol
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 6:55 pm

Sound's just like Animal Crossing. The first one, that is. Me and VC were HUGE fan's of the second one. I'd be ashamed if I didn't know that. Also sound's like "Drawn to Life" without the cheezy plot.
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 6:58 pm

Very Cool!!
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 7:10 pm

Tri-Edge wrote:
Sound's just like Animal Crossing. The first one, that is. Me and VC were HUGE fan's of the second one. I'd be ashamed if I didn't know that. Also sound's like "Drawn to Life" without the cheezy plot.
I am a huge fan of Animal Crossing: Wild World as well. If you promise not to brick me I'll Time-Travel and put fireworks in my town so you can come see them.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 8:36 pm

Sound slike Animals Crossing. And I love that game >.Did you make this?
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 8:40 pm

Yes, I made this game and Animal Crossing does rock.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 9:15 pm

For alpha, GM isn't bad, but I hope you're not planning on using that for the real game. :face:

I'll need to try it out when I get a chance to get onto my dad's computer with GM, otherwise I can't play, I don't have valid color modes for Game Maker here.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 9:41 pm

Egaro wrote:
For alpha, GM isn't bad, but I hope you're not planning on using that for the real game. :face:

I'll need to try it out when I get a chance to get onto my dad's computer with GM, otherwise I can't play, I don't have valid color modes for Game Maker here.
~Egaro
You can play without Game Maker, I'm not giving you the .gmk file. I'm giving you the .exe file. And Game Maker isn't bad if you know how to use it, most people here only know very BASIC functions like a very easy walk cycle so they gave up on the program.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 10th 2008, 9:48 pm

Nice Game! I may look into this. :)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:14 pm

I just got to play it--get some blocks in there to stop you from walking on walls. Also, the guy's a little bit big in relation to the buildings.

Still, it's nice work--can't wait to see it multiplayer!
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
man101
Mercenary
Mercenary
man101

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:19 pm

looking forward to the finished version.!

Alot of Alpha's have shot up ,have i started a trend? LOL
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:57 pm

Egaro wrote:
I just got to play it--get some blocks in there to stop you from walking on walls. Also, the guy's a little bit big in relation to the buildings.

Still, it's nice work--can't wait to see it multiplayer!
~Egaro
Whogopenguin will work on the boundaries, I am already testing blocks for a minigame. The minigames will be multiplayer, the actual game may not be (but don't get your hopes down).
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 5:17 pm

OMG! You made this? Cool. I'll download it and try it out soon.

giatekla
Back to top Go down
kevinslip
Observer
Observer
kevinslip

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] EmptyJuly 14th 2008, 10:08 am

Cool Game this game! I think people will enjoy this one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]   Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sketch Life [Alpha 1,0]
Page 1 of 1