Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW TV CHANNEL!

Go down 
+13
tntclay
weirdal204
Giatekla
Dobby
Father Penguin
BT
ceryt56's sister
1stardust1
snowmanx
Mook
Clonewars2
*I.Bros.*
Ninja C
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 7:53 pm

I am decided to make PengTV! You must have a webcam or camera.

PengTv Is a channel for news. Everyday there gonna be new videos and new news. I will show you a acreenshot!

Even the sneak peek is coming! We will have these features:

+ weather
+ New newspaper
+ MORE!!!!

You must have google map install or downloaded on your computer to see cp!

Leaders:
Some55 (ceryt56)

Weather Person:
Istar
News talker:

Finder for clue:

Please fill out the form By copying and pasting.
Code:
What do you wanna be?:
Why do you want to be that?:

Some more are coming soon.

Ceryt56 :bt06:

WEARTH SPOT FULL

Last edited by Ceryt56 on August 2nd 2008, 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 7:54 pm

Is this like a team?
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 8:17 pm

YES! :)
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 12th 2008, 4:58 pm

Everyday is to much how bout 2 a week
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 12th 2008, 5:35 pm

Yeah that is a bit to much.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 12th 2008, 11:28 pm

You know, This is probably the first thread you made that actually makes sense!

Lets give a round' of a clause to Ceryt!!

What do you wanna be?: Weatherpenguin
Why do you want to be that?: I have Googlemap and currently no specific use for it.
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 12th 2008, 11:49 pm

i mean Google Earth or Googlemap.

We will review it later.
Back to top Go down
1stardust1
Lurker
Lurker
1stardust1

Registration date : 2008-07-13

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 8:10 pm

Sounds interesting, But, I'm a singer. Im too busy to be on pengTV ;).
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 14th 2008, 5:16 pm

We can put your song on there. i planned it on 5:00 til 5:30. If someone missing, we will change it.
Back to top Go down
ceryt56's sister
Lurker
Lurker
ceryt56's sister

Registration date : 2008-07-21

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 21st 2008, 9:58 pm

iStar that was mean to my brother, I mean he makes sense, He has Autism ok???

Now ceryt, I'll be whatever I can be.
Back to top Go down
ceryt56's sister
Lurker
Lurker
ceryt56's sister

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 21st 2008, 11:12 pm

Hey iStar you should read this topic by my dad about ceryt56 havin Autism. I think you do need to read it because you make fun of him. Go here: http://clubpenguinplanet.net/chit-chat-room-f8/ceryt-a-letter-t6308.htm
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 21st 2008, 11:45 pm

ceryt56's sister wrote:
Hey iStar you should read this topic by my dad about ceryt56 havin Autism. I think you do need to read it because you make fun of him. Go here: http://clubpenguinplanet.net/chit-chat-room-f8/ceryt-a-letter-t6308.htm
Congratualations! You just broke the rules! :D :D You aren't the boss of iStar, so you can't tell her what to do. :P
Back to top Go down
ceryt56's sister
Lurker
Lurker
ceryt56's sister

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 4:13 pm

I'm sorry wizard but my dad read iStar's post and said she should read the letter he wrote because people aren't supposed to make fun of other people and ceryt56 has Autism and I don't think iStar read that letter my dad wrote. I'm just saying that if she read the letter she wouldn't have said that about my brother.
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 4:32 pm

Wizard wrote:
ceryt56's sister wrote:
Congratualations! You just broke the rules! :D :D You aren't the boss of iStar, so you can't tell her what to do. :P

I see your post Wizard.Please read what my sister posted.She was just telling iStar to do read it.Ceryt56's sister, please don't be mean to him.
Back to top Go down
Father Penguin
Lurker
Lurker
Father Penguin

Registration date : 2008-06-16

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 4:36 pm

Wizard wrote:
ceryt56's sister wrote:
Before this gets out of hand... First let me apologize on behalf of my daughter. She came to me ,telling me that someone was making fun of her brother. I responded to her that the member in question probably doesn't know about ceryt56's situation, and that maybe she should comment that the member MIGHT want to check out the letter that was posted earlier in the forum, giving insight to the situation. In my opinion, she didn't use the correct wording to get her point across. She get's frustrated when others make fun of her brother without knowing why he acts like he does. This sometimes causes her to say things that might be misinterpreted as I believe has happened here. The problem with the Internet is that it is basically a "faceless society" in that sometimes what we say is misinterpreted due to the lack of facial expression, tone of voice, or voice inflection of the person making the statement(s).Emoticons only go so far to give a clue as to the demeanor of the person speaking, so we are left up to our own to interpret the original speaker's intentions. I have spoken to her about using the proper terms to get her point across so that her original intention does not get misinterpreted.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 4:39 pm

Father Penguin wrote:
Wizard wrote:
ceryt56's sister wrote:
Before this gets out of hand... First let me apologize on behalf of my daughter. She came to me ,telling me that someone was making fun of her brother. I responded to her that the member in question probably doesn't know about ceryt56's situation, and that maybe she should comment that the member MIGHT want to check out the letter that was posted earlier in the forum, giving insight to the situation. In my opinion, she didn't use the correct wording to get her point across. She get's frustrated when others make fun of her brother without knowing why he acts like he does. This sometimes causes her to say things that might be misinterpreted as I believe has happened here. The problem with the Internet is that it is basically a "faceless society" in that sometimes what we say is misinterpreted due to the lack of facial expression, tone of voice, or voice inflection of the person making the statement(s).Emoticons only go so far to give a clue as to the demeanor of the person speaking, so we are left up to our own to interpret the original speaker's intentions. I have spoken to her about using the proper terms to get her point across so that her original intention does not get misinterpreted.
Wow, you use big words. But also, she could have discussed it with iStar over PM, which would have been better.
Back to top Go down
Father Penguin
Lurker
Lurker
Father Penguin

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 4:58 pm

Wizard wrote:
Father Penguin wrote:
Wizard wrote:
ceryt56's sister wrote:
Wow, you use big words. But also, she could have discussed it with iStar over PM, which would have been better.
Big words? 8o :0o All I said was she acted out of haste and I spoke to her on how to handle it in a different way. She is fairly new to posting on forums, and she isn't aware of some of the features such as PMming. There are a number of ways she could've handled the situation and yes she could've done it any number of ways. Everybody makes mistakes, and she regrets it. She is using this as a learning experience and maybe YOU could've used your own comment and PMed her as well and discuss what she did was wrong and possible ways to do it differently. That way we all wouldn't be here arguing about it.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 5:04 pm

Father Penguin wrote:
Wizard wrote:
Father Penguin wrote:
Wizard wrote:
ceryt56's sister wrote:
Big words? 8o :0o All I said was she acted out of haste and I spoke to her on how to handle it in a different way. She is fairly new to posting on forums, and she isn't aware of some of the features such as PMming. There are a number of ways she could've handled the situation and yes she could've done it any number of ways. Everybody makes mistakes, and she regrets it. She is using this as a learning experience and maybe YOU could've used your own comment and PMed her as well and discuss what she did was wrong and possible ways to do it differently. That way we all wouldn't be here arguing about it.
"She is using this as a learning experience and maybe YOU could've used your own comment and PMed her as well and discuss what she did was wrong and possible ways to do it differently. That way we all wouldn't be here arguing about it"

I did. ;)
Back to top Go down
Father Penguin
Lurker
Lurker
Father Penguin

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 5:21 pm

Wizard wrote:
Father Penguin wrote:
Wizard wrote:
Father Penguin wrote:
Wizard wrote:
ceryt56's sister wrote:
"She is using this as a learning experience and maybe YOU could've used your own comment and PMed her as well and discuss what she did was wrong and possible ways to do it differently. That way we all wouldn't be here arguing about it"

I did. ;)
Thank you. :)
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 5:57 pm

No offence, but i think this will be as good as my brocolli last night
Back to top Go down
ceryt56's sister
Lurker
Lurker
ceryt56's sister

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 23rd 2008, 8:39 pm

I'm sorry if I caused a problem I just don't like people who make fun of my brother.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 6:12 am

I'm sorry i've been rude to your younger
brother. I should have known he had autism. I hope you forgive my words
in the PengTV topic.

:( Sorry. I read the letter when it first came out.. I hope you forgive my rudeness.
Back to top Go down
Giatekla
Digintary
Digintary
Giatekla

Registration date : 2008-04-08

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 2:11 pm

What do you wanna be?: News talker
Why do you want to be that?: Because I like talking about news, lol. I can be finder for clues too.

giatek
Back to top Go down
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 2:04 pm

K reviewed. Istar review has done. Added istar to the wearthpenguin and FULL
Back to top Go down
ceryt56's sister
Lurker
Lurker
ceryt56's sister

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! EmptyAugust 10th 2008, 9:57 pm

ceryt56 is the group full?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW TV CHANNEL!   NEW TV CHANNEL! Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW TV CHANNEL!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next