Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio

Go down 
+5
Revinder
LtbJ
*I.Bros.*
Snowball423
Mook
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio Empty
PostSubject: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptyJuly 15th 2008, 5:04 pm

My Real Life Bio

Name: Justin

Were do I live: Southren California

What are your intrests: Club Penguin, Baseball, PS2, Blogging

Do you have any pets?: Yes, 3 cats and 1 Dog

Do you know anyone in real life from Club Penguin?: Yes,

Chargers2133: Chargers has helped me alot. He has kept me playing Club Penguin by creating creative ways to have fun. Like make random outfits to see whos is better and do other fun things. I go to his house almost once a week so you can call him a pretty close friend. Hes always helpful, nice, and you can always get a funny joke off of him. He also goes to my school and we talk everyday.

Chargers Jr: Jr and I have gone through some rough parts together but overall you can say hes a friend. I see Jr everytime I go to Chargers2133 house because he lives right down the street from him. We talk almost everyday at school.

Superkid455: Superkid is Chargers2133 brother and I love talking to him. We always have creative ways of doing things on Club Penguin [Just sort of like what me and Chargers2133 do lol]. I help him alot and he helps me alot. He does not go to my school.

Do you know anyone in real life that used to play? Yes,

Hihipet: Even though me him Hihipet got in fights we still talked to each other every so often. He is Nhiwmans younger brother. He does not go to my school.

Nhiwman [I forgot his CP user name]: He goes to my school. We never talk anymore. He is the one that told me about Mammoth.

Born2bajedi:He had a wordpress that had 300,000 hits. He later quit. He also invented the starting design for the Rockhopper Shirt that Club Penguin sells on there online store. He was also the one that reminded me about CP and talked to be about joining it. He also goes to my school.

Bvfh6: He goes to my school. Not much to say but he was the one who gave me "Mook7" that got me inspired of making a Club Penguin account. We also never talk anymore.

There are a few others but those are the main ones that you guys might know about.

Forum History

I don't even know how I got into Forums but my first Forum I ever got into was Waddle World. I posted alot for a few weeks then went Inactive. I signed up for many different forums but never posted on them. So then a week ago I heard about Club Penguin Planet from iWaddle [One of my Best Friends on the internet] so I signed up and I really like how everyone is nice. So thats why I'm on alot.

Club Penguin History

~2005~

Well my connections with Club Penguin started in August of 2005. Woah 2005? Yep I saw Club Penguin on Miniclip or a different gaming website I forgot :( . I always love to play on Miniclip. Anyway I was on the last step of signing up I asked my mom for the email she said no! I was going to help Club Penguin in beta testing. I didn't know what that ment though. My Username [I think] was going to be Chargers but I don't know. I'm so stupid all I had to do was put my Dad's email but I was only 9 then. So I was sorta off of playing Club Penguin for awhile. A few months later I asked her again. In like December 2005 and she said no once again. :(

~2006~

I didn't really ask to make a Club Penguin account until April 2006. This time I begged and begged but she still said no.

I pretty much just gave up then but in August 2006 that would change once again. I heard my friends talking about it "Club Penguin". I thought to my self "Hey, I remember about that game". So I asked them about it and I got to know a little bit more about the game.

Once again I forgot about the game until December 2006. My Mom still didn't let me make a file so I asked Bvfh6 to give me a file. He said sure. He gave me "Mook7". I played on it for a couple days then I decided to make a new file. This file was called "Mook3".

~2007~
Once I created Mook3 I want around and I played on it the first night. People were having partys since Ohio State won the NCCA Football Championship. I was having a great time learning how to move, make friends, and do other things. I tryed to get on atleast 20 minutes each day and I did't have an addiction yet. Also I wasn't a member yet. My favorite server to go on was PArka until I changed to Mammoth in March of 2007.

Fiesta 2007

My first party was a blast. It was the Fiesta 2007. It was a fun. Not much to say about it though.

Fun Things about Teh Old days

You could still also type in numbers which was easyier to talk to people. And actully "Mook" went through. Has of this day "Mook" does not go through. Club Penguin said it hurts other Penguin feelings. :roll: . Also there were no posers and ever single person was nice. Anyway.

Snow Festival 2007

Everyone got out there Carving tools and created Ice Sculptures that amazed the Club Penguin Staff. I really loved this party. Most rooms were decorated and I got my first Shirt\Hat item. :D

Mook3 becoming a Member
I asked my parents for months and they said no. Then one day finally they let me become a member! I was so happy. My membership renews every month. I've been a member since March 2007! :D

Saint Patricks Day 2007
I personal disliked the party. Not alot of rooms were decorated and there was only one item. But right around that time I created my back account "Chargers2133". I gave that to my friend in real life also known today as "Chargers2133" right around that time. This was the month when I changed to Mammoth.

April Fools Party 2007
Right around this time I figured out how to get lots of coins and learned enough about the game. I really liked this party. I had a fun time. I loved walking on walls in teh Dojo. :P

Cove Opening/Forest Opening 2007
This was a very exciting time for me. Infact, this was the first rooms that ever opened since I joined. I like going around and help build the cove with my hardhat. Once teh cove opened I loved swimming with my friends and having a nice dinner along the shore. I loved the member party. It was fun because only members were aloud in. :D

Summer Party 2007
This party started on the same day I got out of school. This was my favorite party since I joined. I loved the different parts and stuff. This was teh Month when I moved from Mammoth to Frozen. I thought Mammoth was to crowded so I made my new server Frozen. Lol, I was one of teh first n00bs to go there. But I knew CP had some fun plans cooking for the rest of teh summer.

Water Party 2007
I loved getting my bathing suit on and taking a dive down the slide. I really liked the Water Party. I like the Free items also. This was the month when I started to make friend on Frozen.

Camping Party 2007
I hated the Camping Party. I really hated the music. Some parts were alright but some were not. I created an account for Chargers2133 brother this month. The Username was "Superkid455". Anyway I liked the new features like the fire pit thing. So far it was alright.

Fall Fair 2007
I liked the Fall Fair. It was almost like you were in a Carnival because you had to play games to get tickets. Once you got enough tickets you could buy the item.

Halloween Party 2007
The skys were dark and penguins had their costumes on. I loved this party. I like the free items. But around this party was a very sad time. Most of my friends were banned or quit. So now me and Chargers were alone. I started to dislike Frozen and started going on random servers.

Westren Party 2007
By far this was the worst party ever. I wished I voted for teh Sports Party! Nothing to talk about here. Oh, one thing Chargers2133 was banned forever. :x :x :x

Christmas Party 2007
I loved this party. Very classical just teh way I like it! :D I liked the items they brought back. This month was also when I really hated Frozen and went on Frozen for barly anytime at all. I still went on there everyday but didn't sit there for hours.

~2008~

:0o Sorry, 2008 is not over! At teh end of 2008 come back and see how Mook's year went! :0o :D

Last edited by Mook on October 24th 2008, 11:42 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptyJuly 15th 2008, 5:37 pm

Nice bio, you live close to me :D
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptyJuly 15th 2008, 5:42 pm

Cool bio. You live tons of miles from me :P
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptyJuly 16th 2008, 1:36 am

Oh cool! Thanks.:D
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptyJuly 16th 2008, 3:13 am

Nice bio.
I hate the Chargers :P Go Broncos!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptyJuly 16th 2008, 12:33 pm

Chargers rule! There going to teh Super Bowl. :P
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptySeptember 2nd 2008, 8:54 pm

Bump. Sorry, I just wanted people to see this. Lol, because I spent a great deal of time on it. I'm not abusing the Bump rule. Infact, this if my first time using it. :P
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 8:10 pm

I live in Middle California!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 10:32 pm

Cool. :D
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 6:13 pm

Yes yes, you can always get a good joke outta me :P. Good bio Mook. I didn't relize so many people lived in California on here :0o
Back to top Go down
Bandit
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Bandit

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 9:48 pm

Good biogrphy! What is a Mook anyways?
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 9:58 pm

Long! I might read the whole thing another night. lol.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 10:48 pm

Your first was the fiesta 07? Cool!

Anyway 2008 is over so you should update that, and also you should move this, being that you are staff.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio EmptyJanuary 25th 2009, 11:02 pm

Argie wrote:
Your first was the fiesta 07? Cool!

Anyway 2008 is over so you should update that, and also you should move this, being that you are staff.

Lol, good idea.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio   Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio Empty

Back to top Go down

Mook's Real Life and Club Penguin Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Main Archives-
Jump to: