Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

please delete this

Go down 
+3
Mojo
Cody
Clonewars2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

Registration date : 2008-02-02

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:10 pm

plz delete this post (to much fighting started) thanks

Last edited by clonewars2 on July 17th 2008, 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:14 pm

Sorta serves you right, i saw you at the dock saying things like 'ALL BETAS SOCK' and/or Lots of other rude things, most of them dont try too show off XD
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:19 pm

Cody wrote:
Sorta serves you right, i saw you at the dock saying things like 'ALL BETAS SOCK' and/or Lots of other rude things, most of them dont try too show off :HP:
Thats my opinuion and plus i spelt it wrong so cp cant charge me with anything thats not why i got banned And also i know that Halo2 and bikeboy93 where not really them thats why i was saying it i know that they got onto my account and banned it. and plus Clonewars2 has never been banned ever so why would i be banned forever. :downcast: i cant belive you
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:22 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
Sorta serves you right, i saw you at the dock saying things like 'ALL BETAS SOCK' and/or Lots of other rude things, most of them dont try too show off :HP:
Thats my opinuion and plus i spelt it wrong so cp cant charge me with anything thats not why i got banned And also i know that Halo2 and bikeboy93 where not really them thats why i was saying it i know that they got onto my account and banned it. and plus Clonewars2 has never been banned ever so why would i be banned forever. :downcast: i cant belive you

1. I dont mean this is a mean way, but yes they can still ban you forever for doing that, Example: Why do you think 'Toronto' is banned forever. he changed some words around and insulted someone who insulted him first.

2. That bikeboy93, i agree, was probably not real. Still no need to insult them.

3. Agreed, once again, mostly because i have Halo2's password, so do ALOT of other people, meaning that it will be banned forever soon, as it is banned for 24 hours at the moment.

-Cody
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:29 pm

i know they can but not forever they would have just gave me a 24 hr. bann
and people who go around starting crowds and dancing with the hat in my opinuion deserve it i would have took the 24 hr bann but insted who ever was on bikeboy93 and halo2 decided to bann me forever. really just think in your opinuion who was wrong.
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:

1. I dont mean this is a mean way, but yes they can still ban you forever for doing that, Example: Why do you think 'Toronto' is banned forever. he changed some words around and insulted someone who insulted him first.

2. That bikeboy93, i agree, was probably not real. Still no need to insult them.

3. Agreed, once again, mostly because i have Halo2's password, so do ALOT of other people, meaning that it will be banned forever soon, as it is banned for 24 hours at the moment.

-Cody
Back to top Go down
Mojo
Mercenary
Mercenary
Mojo

Registration date : 2008-06-17

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:36 pm

ouch forever thats gotta hurt.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:38 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
and people who go around starting crowds and dancing with the hat in my opinuion deserve it i would have took the 24 hr bann but insted who ever was on bikeboy93 and halo2 decided to bann me forever. really just think in your opinuion who was wrong.
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:

-Cody

Actually, what you said at the last bit, was wrong, because, Opinion's cannot be wrong, because, they are, OPINIONS. And yes they can ban you for that, and the way you state it that they deserve to get called names because they start dancing with the beta hat on, and people start crowding them, heres some really good reasons why that was wrong.

1. MOST dont try and get crowds.

2. They just try to be normal, but wearing the hat effects them from being a plain old normal penguin, and thats not right.

3. Do you think they try and get 50 people to crowd them? Most don't, they all just follow them and crowd them, because they are obsessed with a little pixel hat.

And i find it completly wrong that you think its all fine for you to go around calling betas names because they get crowds.

Club penguin CAN ban you for that,

1. Its their game.
2. You said really offensive things. (I witnessed) But dont remmeber everything you said.
3. You stood their taunting bikeboy93 & Big red.

Why couldn't you just ask them to be your buddy, they would have, then maybe you could get to know them more, and if you dont like them, delete them, and then ignore them.

But its sorta wrong for you to judge someone over a pixel hat.

-Cody
Back to top Go down
man101
Mercenary
Mercenary
man101

Registration date : 2008-04-20

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:44 pm

Clonewars...you said you made all your accounts safe?
not being rude but how did they get it? Did you tell them the pass?
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:49 pm

First off as you can see most betas are gone and the ones that are on usally arent their origanal owners thier people who spend all thier time getting on accounts that really arent thiers and those are the people who really made the betas get crowded.
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:
Cody wrote:

-Cody

Actually, what you said at the last bit, was wrong, because, Opinion's cannot be wrong, because, they are, OPINIONS. And yes they can ban you for that, and the way you state it that they deserve to get called names because they start dancing with the beta hat on, and people start crowding them, heres some really good reasons why that was wrong.

1. MOST dont try and get crowds.

2. They just try to be normal, but wearing the hat effects them from being a plain old normal penguin, and thats not right.

3. Do you think they try and get 50 people to crowd them? Most don't, they all just follow them and crowd them, because they are obsessed with a little pixel hat.

And i find it completly wrong that you think its all fine for you to go around calling betas names because they get crowds.

Club penguin CAN ban you for that,

1. Its their game.
2. You said really offensive things. (I witnessed) But dont remmeber everything you said.
3. You stood their taunting bikeboy93 & Big red.

Why couldn't you just ask them to be your buddy, they would have, then maybe you could get to know them more, and if you dont like them, delete them, and then ignore them.

But its sorta wrong for you to judge someone over a pixel hat.

-Cody
Back to top Go down
Mike 92
Citizen
Citizen
Mike 92

Registration date : 2008-07-08

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:49 pm

The only people who can ban you forever is Club Penguin, you were obviously banned for either saying "ALL BETAS SOCK" or because you had an easy password. The only thing you can do is email or call Club Penguin.

Last edited by Mike 92 on July 17th 2008, 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:50 pm

I'm sorry about your account ban.I'll come to the funeral.Make it looks like one though.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:50 pm

man101 wrote:

They never got his account. He was mouthing off at Bikeboy93 and big red, thats probably why he was banned.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:51 pm

Clonewars2s pass was hard i thought but i guess not hard enough My other penguins i changed thier pass and its pretty much imposible to guess it
man101 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:54 pm

LIKE i said ive never been banned on clonewars2 and what i said whould have got me not a forever bann but something else i mean then how would cp make you learn your lesson but banning you forever on your first mistake. stop trash talking me and also i can see that you already put enough damage on this post so ill just have it deleted. thanks.
Cody wrote:
man101 wrote:

They never got his account. He was mouthing off at Bikeboy93 and big red, thats probably why he was banned.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:55 pm

LIKE i said ive never been banned on clonewars2 and what i said whould have got me not a forever bann but something else i mean then how would cp make you learn your lesson but banning you forever on your first mistake. stop trash talking me and also i can see that you already put enough damage on this post so ill just have it deleted. thanks.
Cody wrote:
man101 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Mike 92
Citizen
Citizen
Mike 92

Registration date : 2008-07-08

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:56 pm

clonewars2 wrote:
Clonewars2s pass was hard i thought but i guess not hard enough My other penguins i changed thier pass and its pretty much imposible to guess it

What does it on your ban history? Also please stop putting responses to quotes at the top of the quote, it is really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:58 pm

Mike 92 wrote:
clonewars2 wrote:

Also please stop putting responses to quotes at the top of the quote, it is really annoying.

Thank-you.
Back to top Go down
Clonewars2
Adept
Adept
Clonewars2

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 10:58 pm

they must have guessed my pass cuz clonewars2 has never been banned so why would cp bann me forever on my first bann.
Mike 92 wrote:
The only people who can ban you forever is Club Penguin, you were obviously banned for either saying "ALL BETAS SOCK" or because you had an easy password. The only thing you can do is email or call Club Penguin.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 11:01 pm

Locked by request.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

please delete this Empty
PostSubject: Re: please delete this   please delete this Empty

Back to top Go down

please delete this
Page 1 of 1