Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMP: Day 2- Water Day

Go down 
+5
*I.Bros.*
AlterBlade
Mickey4741
BT
Egaro
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

CAMP: Day 2- Water Day Empty
PostSubject: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 6:54 pm

A Day in the Life of an Eggroll
Camp: Day 2
Date: Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Time Started: 5:32 pm EST
Time Finished: 5:52 pm EST
I typed rather slow. Tired.

I forgot to blog for yesterday, and with everything we did today, it would be hopeless to try to give a detailed blog, so I will summarize my day kinda fast:

We played some games and went bowling.

Yes, very complicated. :P

I woke up at 6:00 am and had a quick breakfast before getting changed into my bathing suit and a green shirt. I made my bed, brushed my teeth, all that good stuff before settling down to use the computer for a little bit.

Soon, it was time to leave for the camp. Jmg's mom dropped him off at our house and we got in the car to pick up my sister's friends Emma and Gracie.

It's a short drive to The Cove, which is the church we do the camp at. We hopped out, got checked in, and joining the Fireballs, our team, in the far corner.

The main room of the church is basically a huge carpeted gym. There's a stage in front with a bunch of TVs and projectors, mics, all of that.

There are four teams:

Green- Green Extremes
Yellow- Lemon Jackets
Blue- Spider Monkeys
Orange- Fireballs

I'm on the Fireballs, as I said before, along with Boo, Emma, Gracie, and Jmg.

I can barely remember what we did in the morning...we played a bunch of games, mainly Dodgeball. We all wub dodgeball...Red-Light Green-Light Dodgeball, Freeze Dodgeball, Jailball, Priest (Doctor) Dodgeball...you name it, we played it.

I remember doing the Scripture too; we read through John 2:3-11, I think, and discussed it.

It took awhile, but soon the counselors had set up all the water stuff: a dunking booth, a waterslide race, a normal waterslide, and a miniature pool that was already in the church. This was all outside; it was 100o outside, so getting wet was great.

The pool is used to Baptize people, though we were allowed to play in it. There was a huge jet at the beginning of the day. That pool was...transformed...over time, as you will find out.

So, I played in the pool with Jmg for a bit before I got bored and headed over to race Boo on the waterslide race. I got a running headstart and went flying to the other end. I got off, squelched in some mud, and got on the sidewalk, promptly slipping and scraping my hand before getting back up.

I heard someone say that there was another slide behind the church, so I headed over there to check it out.

There was no line, so I went right on. It was one of those little mats that spray water out of tiny holes, but it was set up on a gigantic and muddy hill, as I found out five feet later.

Dirty from head to toe, I washed off in the pool, as a lot of people were doing. The pool is maybe six inches deep, but the bottom had already started to disappear.

I found out that we were allowed on the dunking booth--IN THE DUNKING BOOTH TO GET DUNKED. XD

It was a long wait, but at long last, I got on the little board and sat as a kid threw balls at the target. His third try proved no success, although it almost dunked me.

You know what the counselor did?!

"Oh, that was so close..."

Me: "Wait--no!"

*counselor pushes button hard and Eggroll falls in*

But it was fun.

I checked up on Jmg after that to find him sitting around drinking water and watching the pool...

And speaking of the pool, it was red water...red clay, rather, murky red clay water.

So many people had washed off that it had turned totally red, and the fountain sprayed about six inches due to so many people holding their hands over it. It was horrible.

I got bored sitting around after a couple minutes, so I went back to the dunking booth as Boo was getting on. I told the counselor that it was my sister, and the boy who was about to shoot heard it. He handed me the three balls, and I took my three shots at dunking her, missing all three times.

I turned around and started to walk away before turning back, running, and punching the button. OMG, Boo made the biggest splash I had seen all day.

Ungh, I cannot blog any more...I just wanna take a...nap...

We did some game with spraying a hose at a ball, which was boring, and did some more games inside, Chicken in the Henhouse, Blob Tag, more dodgeball...

And then Emma's mom took us home. I changed out of my wet stuff, went to the bathroom, and got Jmg and I Granola Bars before getting on to blog.

And that was pretty much it.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 7:14 pm

WHOA. Long blog. Cool day tho! Must've taken you awhile to right this!!! =/
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 8:48 pm

Cool day!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 9:44 pm

Wizard wrote:
WHOA. Long blog. Cool day tho! Must've taken you awhile to right this!!! =/

That's why this is there:

Time Started: 5:32 pm EST
Time Finished: 5:52 pm EST

It took longer than it should have, but I was REALLY TIRED.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyJuly 23rd 2008, 10:01 am

Great, now you made me thirsty. :P
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyJuly 23rd 2008, 12:56 pm

There are four teams:

Green- Green Extremes
Yellow- Lemon Jackets
Blue- Spider Monkeys
Orange- Fireballs

Blue-Spider monkeys, rofl.

Sounds like a fun day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 12:44 am

Egaro wrote:

You know what the counselor did?!

"Oh, that was so close..."

Me: "Wait--no!"

*counselor pushes button hard and Eggroll falls in*

Eww...a soggy eggroll!

Lol, fun day
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyJuly 24th 2008, 1:06 am

Sounds like you had fun.
Back to top Go down
max330
Lurker
Lurker
max330

Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 5:13 pm

me to
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 7:58 pm

Very long day! I hope you had a great time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:01 pm

This is from almost a month ago :/
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 8:30 pm

Yeah but its not considered a bump yet.
I love bowling!
Back to top Go down
will90908
Lurker
Lurker
will90908

Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 5:05 am

Hey I just came back off my holiday and thats a long blob but it could of taken you an hour or half an hour thats a cool blog :D

Will90908
Back to top Go down
will90908
Lurker
Lurker
will90908

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 5:07 am

Snook wrote:
This is from almost a month ago :/

Yeh it is no offence but its a cool blog tho

Will90908 :)
Back to top Go down
will90908
Lurker
Lurker
will90908

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day EmptyAugust 16th 2008, 5:08 am

Hey That would of taken like an hour or somthin!!!!!

Will90908 :Cj:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMP: Day 2- Water Day   CAMP: Day 2- Water Day Empty

Back to top Go down

CAMP: Day 2- Water Day
Page 1 of 1