Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving...

Go down 
+25
Goobenheimer
Egaro
Big Sb
Snowball423
AlterBlade
Cody
RTL
CrazyCatoon
Maria
Name
Mickey4741
iWaddle
Clonewars2
Dave
Flubby
Triton
BT
RR
Adsertif.
Mook
snowmanx
Devious Dale
weirdal204
KingdomDarkII
Skyward Sam
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Leaving... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 11:21 am

Can of Beans wrote:
What? No, I can't believe that you're actually leaving! Tell me I'm dreaming or something, please. :downcast:

*Sigh* Now I know how difficult it was for you. I can't imagine how hard it was to pull through and continue with your life.

Well, you're a great friend, great moderator and most important of all, a great role model. You amazingly changed my child-ish behavior just by looking at what you were posting and how you handled things maturely.

Hope you have a very successful life 'cause you deserve it.

Farewell, Cole, farewell. :]

That means alot DB, and iWaddle. 99% lol. Well i would'nt call my life hard because i wouldn't trade it for anything. Even with the struggles i find myself in, i will always have the friends and people around me to help me deal with those. I believe that everyone is gifted in unique ways. But that with all you are gifted with, something else is taken away, because if it wasn't than everyone would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 11:27 am

Weirdal204 wrote:
Cole wrote:
Just be strong. Its hard but i have been through it before. I know that she is watching you. She is still apart of you. I seem to think a lot like my dad now. People say i am just like him. He was a great father and a great man. My mom is so loving and supportive. Be strong man, have faith and you will see her someday.
what was that in my inactive thread when i went inactive cuz....well I dont wanna mention it.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 11:37 am

G'bye Cole. I read it all, and I understand why you're leaving. I can't say I'm in your situation, nor can I say I know what I would do if I was. I just hope that what you're doing is best for you, and that you live your life to the fullest it can be.

~CrazyCatoon
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 11:44 am

CC'eh! wrote:
G'bye Cole. I read it all, and I understand why you're leaving. I can't say I'm in your situation, nor can I say I know what I would do if I was. I just hope that what you're doing is best for you, and that you live your life to the fullest it can be.

~CrazyCatoon

Thanks CC, ive known you for a while even back to the Chewit Bribble days, haha.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 12:21 pm

Goodbye Cole. You were a great friend on these forums and I'll miss you. I hope to see you soon and I hope we can still talk on Aim.=(
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 1:21 pm

Ya, I used to talk to CC on Chewit's brible too. =P
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 1:52 pm

Cole wrote:
Can of Beans wrote:
What? No, I can't believe that you're actually leaving! Tell me I'm dreaming or something, please. :downcast:

*Sigh* Now I know how difficult it was for you. I can't imagine how hard it was to pull through and continue with your life.

Well, you're a great friend, great moderator and most important of all, a great role model. You amazingly changed my child-ish behavior just by looking at what you were posting and how you handled things maturely.

Hope you have a very successful life 'cause you deserve it.

Farewell, Cole, farewell. :]

That means alot DB, and iWaddle. 99% lol. Well i would'nt call my life hard because i wouldn't trade it for anything. Even with the struggles i find myself in, i will always have the friends and people around me to help me deal with those. I believe that everyone is gifted in unique ways. But that with all you are gifted with, something else is taken away, because if it wasn't than everyone would be perfect.

He is one of the best role models you can find..;)
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 2:06 pm

It makes me feal like a better person when you wrote what you did, thank you, cole. You've also impacted my life alot, in a very good way, even though your older, by about 2 years, your still one of the best people ever, im glad your my friend online, i also wish i knew you in real, that'd be pretty interesting. I dont think we've had one huge arguement ever since we met online, about 1 and a half years ago? I still remember how we met, you randomly PM'd me on Chewit dudes bribble and said, would you like a membership? And of course i wasn't even 100 days old on club penguin yet, and really wanted one, but i didn't know if i should give my password to you, so i gave you my spare one, and you actually made it a member, and thats when i knew you were one of the people that i wanted to hang out with and talk to, not because you bought me a membership, because i could tell you thought about other people, in all the times we've talked, we acheived a 75,000 hits blog, in 3 months, a youtube channel with over 350 subscribers, and almost 50 videos, and made a youtube CPMV group, in about 4 months? or less. It's like you were the only one who could understand me. And im glad i met you the next day after i met you the first time. Im also really glad you started to work on the blog with me, without you it would still be almost nothing. And reading your post, makes me sad. Even though you've done some things in your life you've regretted, you're still a great person, and god will forgive your sins, cole. Well, i guess thats all, and, I really hope you dont quit the blog, or talking to me on aim, for at least another year or longer. But, i will still always annoy you, about slipping in the shower, :P
I will also always remember our random line we made when we used to go on chewits bribble :D

-Cody-
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 2:25 pm

Aww, sorry about your mom, bud. :(

To me, you were a good friend, even if I didn't show it.You were a great mod.Goodbye Cole. :S
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 2:28 pm

Cody wrote:
It makes me feal like a better person when you wrote what you did, thank you, cole. You've also impacted my life alot, in a very good way, even though your older, by about 2 years, your still one of the best people ever, im glad your my friend online, i also wish i knew you in real, that'd be pretty interesting. I dont think we've had one huge arguement ever since we met online, about 1 and a half years ago? I still remember how we met, you randomly PM'd me on Chewit dudes bribble and said, would you like a membership? And of course i wasn't even 100 days old on club penguin yet, and really wanted one, but i didn't know if i should give my password to you, so i gave you my spare one, and you actually made it a member, and thats when i knew you were one of the people that i wanted to hang out with and talk to, not because you bought me a membership, because i could tell you thought about other people, in all the times we've talked, we acheived a 75,000 hits blog, in 3 months, a youtube channel with over 350 subscribers, and almost 50 videos, and made a youtube CPMV group, in about 4 months? or less. It's like you were the only one who could understand me. And im glad i met you the next day after i met you the first time. Im also really glad you started to work on the blog with me, without you it would still be almost nothing. And reading your post, makes me sad. Even though you've done some things in your life you've regretted, you're still a great person, and god will forgive your sins, cole. Well, i guess thats all, and, I really hope you dont quit the blog, or talking to me on aim, for at least another year or longer. But, i will still always annoy you, about slipping in the shower, :P
I will also always remember our random line we made when we used to go on chewits bribble :D

-Cody-

Haha, yeah. Thanks Cody. I remember when we met. And i remember you always had a picture of a wolf on your bribble pic, lol. Yeah the memories or the random line :D haha. Your a really good kid and you've got a lot of heart. I'm glad i met you dude.. one of my better descisions.
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 2:33 pm

Bye Cole :S

I hope your mom gets better, and good luck with life.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 2:34 pm

Thanks Costume... well i guess this will be my last post for a while. Good Luck Guys, I removed myself from the mod group, goodbye beautiful staff forum. :D
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 3:21 pm

Wizard wrote:
Ya, I used to talk to CC on Chewit's brible too. =P
I highly doubt that,I was there back then,what was your username?
Back to top Go down
Big Sb
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Big Sb

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 3:54 pm

You were a great friend to us and a great Moderator.
I hope your Mom will get better. Please come and visit us when you have the time.
We will miss you very much, Goodbye Cole.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 5:13 pm

[b]We part roads here, then. I thank you for everything you've done for me; you have made such a difference in my life.

Thank-you, and I say it again...good-bye.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 7:30 pm

Egaro wrote:
[b]We part roads here, then. I thank you for everything you've done for me; you have made such a difference in my life.

Thank-you, and I say it again...good-bye.
~Egaro

I think you should let cole have a bite of you as a goodbye gift.

:Eggroll:
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 8:12 pm

So much has happened since my internet has failed. It's sad to see you leave.
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 27th 2008, 11:15 pm

Yes it is.
But, farewell great mod, cole :)
I hope your mom gets better.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 12:19 am

Goodbye Cole
I hope your mom gets better.
~Grizzle~
Back to top Go down
sayitaintso
Lurker
Lurker
sayitaintso

Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 1:34 pm

hey im confused. mhm xD?
but i feel very sry for you
hope your mum gets better=[[!
love you!
(beth not some random girl)
xD

Last edited by sayitaintso on July 28th 2008, 1:47 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : the emotes look retarded/my comp keeps going spazzy)
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 1:37 pm

sayitaintso wrote:
:( I LOVE YOU
XXX (beth btw xD)
not some random girl. blahh.

Wow your really in love with him!!
Back to top Go down
sayitaintso
Lurker
Lurker
sayitaintso

Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 1:40 pm

;] lol

Last edited by sayitaintso on July 28th 2008, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spazzy comp yeah)
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 1:48 pm

HHAHAHAHHA in real life?
Back to top Go down
RR
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
RR

Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 1:52 pm

I wonder why she has a email that for the UK though..ah Cole didnt tell me that he got a gf, so idk. lol..but ill miss him alot on this forum..i hope one day he can come back.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 EmptyJuly 28th 2008, 1:53 pm

COLE WAS AN ONLINE DATER!!!!!!!!! :D omg that is so funny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving...   Leaving... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next