Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bad day and somethiung was bothering me while i was walking.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja C
Vanguard
Vanguard
Ninja C

Registration date : 2008-04-12

bad day and somethiung was bothering me while i was walking. Empty
Postbad day and somethiung was bothering me while i was walking.

srry for the long titlw

UN_ PROPER:today was a bad day this morning when i come outside on my deck i tripped and almost hit my butt XD

PROPER: Today was a bad day this morning. When i came outside on my wet deck, i slipped and almost hurt my butt. XD

when i got home a while for walking. something was appearing so i ignore it then a Huge honk! i look back and it was my dad car and i jump on the grass. my sister came home on the same time! XD. that was funny

Also, when i started opening CPHQ, the banner changed to a agent penguin! i gotta guess who did it them recived them 800 more coins and then it will reach 900 coins.

Today i went to the field trip this morning when i got off my bus. then all the busses were FULL. i can't bevile it. then we do stuff. when i was at speech with the two deaf girls (yeah i am deaf too) one of the classroom staff opened the door ans say Great news! the busses are here. then i come out then they weren't there. i played for a few minuttes and i see a bus with my glasses. lol.

(long blog :face: )
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

bad day and somethiung was bothering me while i was walking. :: Comments

Sounds pretty cool. :)
Yeah It does.
Devious Dale
Lol, if you're deaf, then how'd you hear the honk??
i dont think hes completley deaf
I own a BTE thing..... i found out.
shadow does. he got 900 coins. wow

bad day and somethiung was bothering me while i was walking.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: