Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog

Go down 
+3
Techno
Redziggy
Mook
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog Empty
PostSubject: Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog   Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 6:28 pm

In this blog they give us a sneak peek of what coming on friday. For the clothing side it looks like the Footballs helments are coming back. And on the Furniture Side its a Tennis or a Vollyball Net. What do you think it is? Anyway here is Billybob Blog:

Hello Penguins!

I've heard from a lot of you how excited you are about the upcoming Penguin Games so I thought I'd give you a sneak peek of some of the cool items that will be available in Friday's Snow and Sports catalog:

I don't want to give any more away, but take your best guesses about what these are! As always, let us know what you think.

In Other News: The new Igloo Upgrades catalog will be available on Friday. If you're into sailing the seas, you'll love the new igloo! Check tomorrow's newspaper for all the details.

I can't wait! :)
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog   Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 6:33 pm

This is what I love most about CP, besides hanging with friends, is the excitement of the new catalogs and newspapers and what the parties will look like :D

Nice find. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog   Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 6:39 pm

Your Welcome. I really can't wait. The only thing is I have school next week. :/
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog   Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 6:41 pm

Same, I cant wait ethier. I just read it on the blog, now iread this topic. :P
~Techno.
Back to top Go down
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog   Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 7:08 pm

I don't have school for another 5 or so weeks :D :P
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog   Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 7:58 pm

it's gonna be awesome
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog   Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 10:32 pm

im gonna start earning money right now becuase i have a feeling its gonna be expensive so all try to get atlest 5000
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog   Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 10:47 pm

My school starts next Tuesday... :roll:
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog   Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 12:34 am

Yay, the ship igloo comes Friday! :D
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog   Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 1:06 am

It does? Oh yeah you told me about that. :face:
Back to top Go down
Kyledavis2
Mercenary
Mercenary
Kyledavis2

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog   Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 7:38 am

I THINK A SAILING THE SEAS IGLOO IS SOMEHTING TO DO WITH WHY WE HAD TO FIND THE PAPER BOATS FOR THE BLUEPRINTS BACKGROUND!

IF YOU AGREE MAKE THIS BUNNY!

(\__/)
(='.'=) I THINK ITS A SHIP IGLOO LIKE IN THE NEWSPAPER TO FIND PAPER BOATS!
('')_('')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog   Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneak Peek to Sports Catalog and Snow Catalog
Page 1 of 1