Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]

Go down 
+7
Goobenheimer
Argie
2PXI
Ghost
Dan
Mook
AlterBlade
11 posters
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] Empty
PostSubject: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 10:30 pm

I was right, the Ice Rink will return in afew weeks! :D
==================================================
Hello Penguins!

The new Snow & Sports catalog is out--have you had a chance to check it out? There's winter items for your penguin, including ice skates--just in time for December events!Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] Hockey

Some of you have suggested the Ice Rink should return, and we thought it was a great idea, so in preparation we added skates to the catalog. In mid-December the Ice Rink will return, so you can put on your skates, get your buddies together and head over to the rink!

In the meantime, we hope you enjoy the winter sports catalog and be sure to let us know what you think!

Until then...Waddle on!

-Club Penguin Team

By Billybob on November 28 2008 04:27
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 10:40 pm

The catalog was alright I guess. I'm glad that they are bringing back the Ice Rink to!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 10:45 pm

:D The icerink.
I can finally "Skate" across the rink, not look like im running with skates on. :)
Haha.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 1:00 am

I liked the ice rink more then the soccer pitch, So I'm happy they're bringing it back.
Back to top Go down
2PXI
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
2PXI

Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 1:08 am

YAY!!! HOCKEY PWNS SOCCER!!!!!!!!!! :veryhappy: Twisted :veryhappy: Twisted :veryhappy: Twisted
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 5:55 pm

Yay! That soccer pitch was no good.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 12:56 am

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!

The ice rink is finally returning. I hope it's for good. The soccer pitch is horrible. I am so happy.

Thanks for the update Chao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 1:21 am

thank goodness, the pitch was ugly
Back to top Go down
red nosed reindeer
Observer
Observer
red nosed reindeer

Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 7:13 am

They say there going to bring back the ice rink for December!!

Once again I'm the only one that reads things!
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 9:04 am

Well that'll be cool! I dimly remember the ice rink. It was gone by late July, I think, and I was still very new back then. It's nice to know my penguin can wear the skates with her pretty new skating dress! Yippee skippy! Hey, why can't CP just offer a floor of ice for the igloos? Then our penguins could wear skates inside their own homes! Now that'd be cool!
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 2:01 pm

It was gone in August, with the Olympics Party or whatever it was called.

YAYY

The Ice Rink was one of my favorite rooms. It coming back is just...beautiful.
~Jingle
Back to top Go down
Unarae
Sidekick
Sidekick
Unarae

Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 2:48 pm

Oh, ok, it was August. Thanks for clearing that up. I signed up on CP in July, but took a month off for whatever reason, then came back in mid August. I missed the Penguin Games, too! Grrrr! Oh well, at least I was able to enjoy other stuff afterward. Now the ice rink is coming back. That'll be cool.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] EmptyNovember 30th 2008, 3:49 pm

This has been posted a bunch of times but good updates. The catelogue is alright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]   Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post] Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Snow and Sports Catalog! [Blog Post]
Page 1 of 1