Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Item Bots & Ninjas

Go down 
+4
Hellopayton
Mike 92
Name
Aidan Henry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aidan Henry
Beholder
Beholder
Aidan Henry

Registration date : 2008-08-15

Item Bots & Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Item Bots & Ninjas   Item Bots & Ninjas EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 6:48 pm

Have you nodiced something is wrong?? How Club Penguin seems to be under attack?????

"Mammoth has been crashed." A penguin I interviewed said. Another one said, "I saw clones this morning on Mammoth, it was cool but idk how they did it." My bro Carriffic thought about this. He saw a lot of that WACKY stuff. He says, "They said almost EVERYTHING at the same time, proving some were fake. Theyre all named Penguin_____ bla bla bla random numbers." And then came the Ninjas on the Night Club and the Dojo. At the start Rallan's attacked the Night Club and the HQ. Then came Penguin's today was clones, and penguin's.

"Frozen has been crashed also." Another Random penguin says

"Frozen has been attacked by bots, Item Bots. They all say the same thing, Item Bot, Item Bot moving, downloading, item found, please check your inventory the next day. My bro carriffic again tryed, and the attempt failed!!! They are fakes!!! When you see one, report them for lying, or just say, THEY ARE FAKES and end it.

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I spent time on it 8)
Back to top Go down
Name
Exemplar
Exemplar
Name

Registration date : 2008-04-13

Item Bots & Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Bots & Ninjas   Item Bots & Ninjas EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 6:55 pm

O.O JEEZ READ MY POST LOL
Back to top Go down
Mike 92
Citizen
Citizen
Mike 92

Registration date : 2008-07-08

Item Bots & Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Bots & Ninjas   Item Bots & Ninjas EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 7:11 pm

1. They aren't crashing servers, they are just copy bots. Their names are penguin##### because they are new penguins and Club Penguin has to approve new names.

2. The item bots are fake, they aren't even bots. They are just people who sit there saying "Request an item", they cannot give items.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

Item Bots & Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Bots & Ninjas   Item Bots & Ninjas EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 7:14 pm

I don't see why no one reads Mike92's posts. If they do, they need to remember them before they post the hundredth thread like this.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Item Bots & Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Bots & Ninjas   Item Bots & Ninjas EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 7:18 pm

yeah what payton and mike said
Back to top Go down
Nwc2's Murderer
Seeker
Seeker
Nwc2's Murderer

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Item Bots & Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Bots & Ninjas   Item Bots & Ninjas EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 7:18 pm

Ninjas arent real in CP.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Item Bots & Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Bots & Ninjas   Item Bots & Ninjas EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 7:19 pm

People
Who
Believe
In
Item
Bots
are PWBIIB
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Item Bots & Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Bots & Ninjas   Item Bots & Ninjas EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 7:34 pm

Noob alert!
Back to top Go down

Item Bots & Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Bots & Ninjas   Item Bots & Ninjas EmptyAugust 18th 2008, 9:14 pm

~WIZ~ wrote:
Noob alert!

Item Bots & Ninjas Noob

You need that picture in posts like that. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Item Bots & Ninjas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item Bots & Ninjas   Item Bots & Ninjas Empty

Back to top Go down

Item Bots & Ninjas
Page 1 of 1