Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Broke my toe in two places.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Redziggy
Adept
Adept
Redziggy

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Broke my toe in two places. Empty
PostBroke my toe in two places.

I'm gonna have to be more active now because yesterday I broke my two in two places.
I can't remember the bone names, it's always weird ones, but luckily this isn't the first time I've broken anything.

And this is how I broke it..
I was upstairs and I was shouting down to my dog who was downstairs, I heard her running, so I went to hide in my mums room which was directly behind me and she has a cupboard right there as soon as you walk into her room, so I went to go in there and I smashed my foot on the cupboard.

At first I thought I would be okay and the pain would stop after a while, so I was laying on my mums bed in serious pain with my dog jumping all over me, and I tried to get and go to my room and **** did it hurt.

My mum and dad wernt home so I couldn't tell them, so I made my way downstairs to take some paracetamol and ibuprofen(Dunnu if they have them in america, or wherever you are, it's pain killers)

It hurt getting down there and when I took them I just stood there for five minues with one foot in the air, then I made my way back up to my room and went into my bed.

Later on my mum and dad came back and I told them everything, so they decided we would go to the hospital.

We had to sit in A&E forever, then finally our name got called and we went through the normal procedure before they X-rayed my foot and it was found I broke my two in two places.

-.-

Wow I made this blog long.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Broke my toe in two places. :: Comments

Snowball423
Re: Broke my toe in two places.
Post August 25th 2008, 3:05 pm by Snowball423
Sorry to hear that, hope it heals soon :)
Post August 25th 2008, 4:14 pm by Dark
Costume King wrote:
Sorry to hear that, hope it heals soon :)

Same here.
Little Claus
Post August 25th 2008, 4:20 pm by Little Claus
Are u going to school still
Post  by Sponsored content

Broke my toe in two places.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Planet :: Other Discussions :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: