Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!

Go down 
+55
Finny
Chargers
Raqumine
Ghost
elmo1121e
Skyward Sam
BT
jorboy88
Moonstar123
Silver
Thunder
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Tiztotheiz
stephie4295
Lemondrops
Gary Bob
Sheila Gally
Elijahc149
Maria
Giatekla
Ashley_Babbi
Vamp Kc
Chap1
Killer Cat
Hoodie Ghost
Green Puffle
Ninja Elf
Iced8383
Brennan
Adsertif.
quaz
Kyledavis2
Chub 777
hancoock
hbk258
Little Claus
Revinder
Ninja C
Ghost Rolled
Snowball423
Snow Bunny
red nosed reindeer
Dan
Deathvalley22
Pogen1
LtbJ
RTL
iWaddle
Mook
lil snow bal
Ace
elinayian
Ketchup Wasabi
Floppy9999
Thomas Pc
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
elinayian
Lurker
Lurker
elinayian

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 3:02 pm

elinayian wrote:
Can I be a V.I.P for learning first? ^_^

HEY I AM TAKING VIDEO TOO
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 8:16 pm

to be a vip you have to be part of roomates and please fill out the video form if you wanna be taking videos(i guess)
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 12:10 pm

exactly what kw80 said. fill out the video form, and put it on your post.
being a V.I.P. means you should probably know me a bit more. Like other people in V.I.P. Like the people in Room Mates I know a lot.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie Ghost
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hoodie Ghost

Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 12:12 pm

I'll come an enter constume contest!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 12:15 pm

Okay, please tell me your penguin name to enter the costume contest.

NOTE TO ANYONE WHO IS COMING, OR WILL BE COMING: Please tell me your penguin name so we know who you are when you get there.
If you are a V.I.P., please tell me your penguin name, or you will be removed from the list, unless I already know it. I can't add you if I don't know who you are...
Back to top Go down
Hoodie Ghost
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hoodie Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 12:19 pm

Oh okay

My CP name is:
Hoodiebird

sorry for not posting it
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 12:23 pm

Alright, then I don't need to add your penguin name to the list if your name is the same as your forum name.

UPDATE: News updates PLEASE READ!!!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie Ghost
Sidekick
Sidekick
Hoodie Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 12:31 pm

B.T.W

I can help plan
or
host

Can I be a R.I.P also?
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 12:57 pm

We don't need planners, and I'm hosting the party. Uhm, I dunno about being a R.I.P. guest, but if I have room at the party, you can add me.
Back to top Go down
Kyledavis2
Mercenary
Mercenary
Kyledavis2

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 1:32 pm

Oh Hi Thomas Pc
I will be filming at the Party For Youtube!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 1:40 pm

Please fill out this form if you want to film:

Code:
Your Work:
Your Program:
Can the film hear sound?
Is your computer slow?
Why you want to video
Back to top Go down
Deathvalley22
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Deathvalley22

Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 1:54 pm

can i be a film person
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 1:58 pm

Please fill out the form above your post... >.<
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 2:13 pm

thomas pc, we can have a picture taking of all the ppl at the end and a picture for all the CPRMs!!! then someone would make a banner!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 2:17 pm

that'd be great! we will have ppl taking pictures too btw.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 2:36 pm

yup im taking pictures!(just a little)
and you said you are going to!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 23rd 2008, 9:35 pm

Yea, anyone can take pictures, and then send them in after the party, for the scrap book!
Back to top Go down
Killer Cat
Seeker
Seeker
Killer Cat

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 10:45 am

ill come..... if i rember
Back to top Go down
Killer Cat
Seeker
Seeker
Killer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 5:07 pm

Yoshi51508 is my penguin name
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 6:00 pm

Could you not double post on this thread please? If you want to tel me something you didn't add to your first post, then push edit, and add it in.

Okay, I'll add you to the list.

Happy Halloween!
~Thomas Pc
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 12:30 am

sigh.... my parents are discussing about if i should have a costume or not... but most likely they said they dont want me to have one...
Back to top Go down
Killer Cat
Seeker
Seeker
Killer Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 12:44 am

ill come
ill be in the costume contest to
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 1:02 am

ok one more person!
Back to top Go down
elinayian
Lurker
Lurker
elinayian

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 12:34 pm

I am recording and advertising
Back to top Go down
Chap1
Lurker
Lurker
Chap1

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 3:08 pm

I'll help with your party and i went to last years it was spookey!!!!! and my name is Chap1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next