Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!

Go down 
+55
Finny
Chargers
Raqumine
Ghost
elmo1121e
Skyward Sam
BT
jorboy88
Moonstar123
Silver
Thunder
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Tiztotheiz
stephie4295
Lemondrops
Gary Bob
Sheila Gally
Elijahc149
Maria
Giatekla
Ashley_Babbi
Vamp Kc
Chap1
Killer Cat
Hoodie Ghost
Green Puffle
Ninja Elf
Iced8383
Brennan
Adsertif.
quaz
Kyledavis2
Chub 777
hancoock
hbk258
Little Claus
Revinder
Ninja C
Ghost Rolled
Snowball423
Snow Bunny
red nosed reindeer
Dan
Deathvalley22
Pogen1
LtbJ
RTL
iWaddle
Mook
lil snow bal
Ace
elinayian
Ketchup Wasabi
Floppy9999
Thomas Pc
59 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 11:10 pm

The party is over, and thanks for the great time!! Heres the pics I got! and vids people made! history of the party, and more!

I might not have added them all yet, but these are some:

Autmnwalk TV Thomas Pc's Party Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRVWM9jTiCE

Penguin Picture:

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Hallow10

Make a line!

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Hallow10

Make a line from kw80:

lol Picture

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Lol_pi10

Halloween Party Pictures (Other)

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Hallow11

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Hallow12

Hide and Seek Winner!

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Autmnw10

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Untitl10

History of the Halloween Party of the year!

Halloween Party of the Year!

Thanks for a great party guys!

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Candy_10Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Candy_10Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Candy_10Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Candy_10Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Candy_10
======================================================================

Halloween Is coming soon! So get out those party hats, ghost costumes, masks, and capes, then enjoy an awesome party at Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year! I've had one every year, but not very orginized. This year, I'm planning ahead of time! (as you can see)... This will help everyone know in advance to make sure they have time, and give newer members a chance to get into the fun too!
I can't do it alone! Anyone who wants to help,please tell me! The party of 07 was awesome! There were 30 people maybe! I made lots of friends that day too. I'm hoping this party will turn out even better than my best one ever, with 40 people there! Lots of people helped advertise in the town for that party, and with this, you can tell me in advance!

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Pumkin10Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Pumpki10

~Let's get down to it!
My sister's birthday party will also be celebrated at the Halloween Party. Her birthday is on the 30th, so she will be celebrating it there. We might do more activities, I'll plan it all tomarrow or something, since it is in a month.

====================================================================================

The Party (Over)

When: October 26, 2008
Where: Thomas Pc's Igloo, later Gherkie's igloo
Server: Frosty
Why: To Celebrate Halloween, My sister's birthday, and Club Penguin being 3 years old!
Igloo: Thomas Pc's
Time:
CP time:
1st Party: 11:36 a.m.-1:36 (unless the party is still active)
2nd Party: 3:06 p.m.-5:06 p.m. (unless the party is still active)
TIME CONFIRMED!!

======================================================================
Activities

-Costume Contest!
------> Wear your Favorite Cp Halloween Costume, and there will be a contest to anyone who enters! Post here to enter, and I'll take a pic of your payer card at the party! Make sure to tell me your forum name, and Cp name!
Contestants:
-Floppy9999
-kw80
-Greeneflower (CP name Autmnwalk)
-Pogen1
-brannan888

-Hoodiebird
-Yoshi51508
-Chap1
-Count Zombie King (Chub 777)
-Lemodrops

-Raqumine
-Gherkie
-Elinayain

Prizes are:
1st- Trophy and Trophy Signature with your name on it, telling you won 1st for your avatar or sig. Your penguin picture will be posted on here for all to see!
2nd- Trophy and Trophy Signature with your name on it, telling you won 2nd for your avyatar or sig. Your penguin picture will be posted here for all to see!
3rd- Trophy and Trophy signature with your name on it, telling you won 3rd for your avatar or sig . Your penguin picture will be posted here for all to see!
4th - A smaller, yet cool trophy for your avatar/signature, with your name on it, and your place.

More can be added if needed. Limit is 30 people.
Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Pumpki10
Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Costum10Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Pumpki10

==========================================================================
Staff & Helpers

Head Party Planners (full)
-Thomas Pc

-Floppy9999

Party Planners (2/3)
-Gherkie
-Sparta
-

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Hallow12Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Hallow12Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Hallow12Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Pumpki10
People advertising the igloo Party (Everyone) Tell me if you'll help though.
When you advertise, you will say, "HALLOWEEN PARTY AT THOMAS PCS ON THE MAP!!" I'll check to see if it shows up.

People Who Helped Advertise (No Limit)
-lil snow bal
-Mr. I.M. Spooky

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Hallow13

Guest List ~Amount of People Coming So Far: 51~

-Thomas Pc (Host)
- Gherkie (Birthday Party Host)
- Floppy9999 (Party Planning Helper)
- lil snow bal (Helping Advertise & Coming to Party)
-Mook
-RTL
-iWaddle
-~Bosco~ (Helping advertise & Coming to the Party)
-Pogen1
-kw80
-Grizzle Man
-halo300
-kw80
-mconnel
-Greeneflower (CP name Autmnwalk)

-Costume
-Joker
-net
-Elinayian
-Bsbgirl11 (rarely gets on CP. Not cpp member. Might come. Very good friend of Floppy and Thomas. WE MISS YOU!)
-hbk258
-Rhino

-handcook
-chub 777
-Kyledavis2
(CP name Kyledavis1)
-quaz
-brennan888
-Batista136
-johnnyboy777
-Ninja Mod
-Hoodiebird
-Yoshi5150 (CPP name Killer Cat)
-Chap1
-DarkraiGirl490
-Vamp Kc
-The Pink of Doom
-Halo300
-Rick Roll (Ghost Rolled)
-Dark Boom (CP name thefast)
-Elijahc149
-Gary Bob
-Lemondrops

-stephie4295
-Donutboy89

-Silver (Teensyweensy Cp Name)
-Moonstar123
-jorboy88 (Cp name rocky8007)
-DeadlyDirkD
-elmo1121e
-Ghost
-Raqumine
-chargers2133
-finny2

There is no limit to the amount of guests coming (unless the igloo gets full) xD.
I'll keep adding spaces for you to join.

R.I.P.s are Really Important Penguins... I can't have many, because I don't like deleting people from my buddy list... sorry... People who are my buddy already will be a V.I.P.
R.I.P. Guests (People Who Want to Add Me)

-kw80 :mus:
-Gherkie :berry:
-Floppy9999 :lucky:
-~Bosco~ :choc:
- The whole Room Mates Club! :Igloo:

-Bsbgirl11 :D
-Thefast (Dark Boom)
-Silver (Teensyweensy)

People Who Took Videos

-lil snow bal
-Greenflower

News About The Party Section

Room Mates Club Coming as R.I.P. guests! Band Needed!
The room mates club that I started are all coming as R.I.P. guests! This will help all the people get to know each other, and have fun at the same time!

Last edited by Spooky Thomas Pc on October 27th 2008, 6:10 pm; edited 96 times in total
Back to top Go down
Floppy9999
Citizen
Citizen
Floppy9999

Registration date : 2008-08-13

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 11:55 pm

Ill Enter and come!o and ill be a party planner..
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 12:04 am

Added!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 12:57 am

i will enter probably... only if i know the time then i would be quite sure! =] i can help out watever you want me to!
Back to top Go down
elinayian
Lurker
Lurker
elinayian

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 3:08 am

:Kitos: :D Hey i am Elinayian and I'll SURE come to your party! :D
Back to top Go down
elinayian
Lurker
Lurker
elinayian

Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 3:10 am

Can I be a V.I.P for learning first? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 5:42 pm

can all the room mates that come be a V.I.P.

also i am definitely coming.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 5th 2008, 5:48 pm

Uhm.... lol sorry but... what's a V.I.P? xD
btw, you didn't learn first, Floppy did, he posted first! :)
Since you asked on like the 1st-3rd pages, yes you can... after I learn what a V.I.P is...

I added a sneek peek of the igloo!!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 12:35 am

oh yah did you get that banner from the google?
Back to top Go down
lil snow bal
Seeker
Seeker
lil snow bal

Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 12:37 am

ill come
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 1:07 am

Which banner?
lil snow bal, I'll add you!
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 1:10 am

I may come. ;]

I don't know. Its to far away.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 1:14 am

I made it far in advance and told my parents so they don't scedual anything on that day! XD Wrote it on the calander...
Back to top Go down
lil snow bal
Seeker
Seeker
lil snow bal

Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 4:16 am

Can I Advertise?
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 9:29 am

I'll come for sure!
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 10:44 am

I'll try to make it!
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 11:33 am

I'll try to make it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 12:45 pm

Thomas Pc wrote:
Uhm.... lol sorry but... what's a V.I.P? xD
btw, you didn't learn first, Floppy did, he posted first! :)
Since you asked on like the 1st-3rd pages, yes you can... after I learn what a V.I.P is...

I added a sneek peek of the igloo!!

I think a V.I.P. is a
Very
Important
plus can i be added to the definitely coming list
Back to top Go down
Pogen1
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pogen1

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 1:21 pm

I'll try to be there! And ill be in the costume contest!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 2:16 pm

well i will try to come but im a nonmember and dont have much clothes so i wil try to enter the contest
Back to top Go down
Pogen1
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Pogen1

Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 2:54 pm

I cant wait for the party!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 3:05 pm

Okay I think I added everyone. People who are my buddy list are automaticly "R.I.P.'s" or Really Important Penguins. I also added the code for the Party Signature so you can advertise if you want.

Can't wait!
~Thomas Pc

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Candy_10Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Candy_10 FREE CANDY!!! :D

Last edited by Thomas Pc on September 6th 2008, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 3:58 pm

Thomas Pc wrote:
Okay I think I added everyone. People who are my buddy list are automaticly "R.I.P.'s" or Really Important Penguins. I also added the code for the Party Signature so you can advertise if you want.

Can't wait!
~Thomas Pc
You forgot to add me to the list. I said I would try to come.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 4:01 pm

Oh Yea! That's what I meant to do! I'll add you now!

UPDATES:
Band Needed!
News Section Added!
All Room Mates coming as R.I.P. guests!
Free candy given at the snack table!!! :0o :D:D

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Candy_10Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Candy_10
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 6:28 pm

thx i will be a rip seens im probably coming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next