Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!

Go down 
+55
Finny
Chargers
Raqumine
Ghost
elmo1121e
Skyward Sam
BT
jorboy88
Moonstar123
Silver
Thunder
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Tiztotheiz
stephie4295
Lemondrops
Gary Bob
Sheila Gally
Elijahc149
Maria
Giatekla
Ashley_Babbi
Vamp Kc
Chap1
Killer Cat
Hoodie Ghost
Green Puffle
Ninja Elf
Iced8383
Brennan
Adsertif.
quaz
Kyledavis2
Chub 777
hancoock
hbk258
Little Claus
Revinder
Ninja C
Ghost Rolled
Snowball423
Snow Bunny
red nosed reindeer
Dan
Deathvalley22
Pogen1
LtbJ
RTL
iWaddle
Mook
lil snow bal
Ace
elinayian
Ketchup Wasabi
Floppy9999
Thomas Pc
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 27th 2008, 7:18 pm

all right i can make it to the next one
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 27th 2008, 7:57 pm

yay!!!!

i only went to less than half of it... watever :)
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 5:17 pm

Awww...I'm really sorry I wasn't there. I was busy. Oh, well.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 5:56 pm

Next time I'm ganna plan ahead before I go on and put a date up, I'll find a few dates that are good for me (because I have to be there for it to happen lol), and then have you guys vote on the best day for you.
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 6:04 pm

^ It was unexpected, though. I thought I could make it. Anyway, whatever date you make it, there's alway's gonna be someone who won't be able to come.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 6:07 pm

Well, sadly, yea. And i actually posted this thread in September to have less people now being able to make it.

I'll actually, in the next party, maybe send a reminder every week or so, so people don't forget, or to make sure more people make it, although i can say only 20 people of the 51 came, and the party was the best I've ever been to!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 7:23 pm

me too!
admins, you should give this a best party award! :P

it was really really good how thomas pc had everything in plan. it is not like he got it the last moment. lol
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 7:26 pm

I hate it when people post parties at the last minute, like only a week in advance, and then no one but like 2 people come... That's why the christmas party will hopefuly be posted Saturday of this week! (yea im just that good lol)
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 7:31 pm

Spooky Thomas Pc wrote:
I hate it when people post parties at the last minute, like only a week in advance, and then no one but like 2 people come... That's why the christmas party will hopefuly be posted Saturday of this week! (yea im just that good lol)

i know! thats why there comes the buddy thread. but in my opinion, that thread has no use. i mean, no body actually check them out,.
Back to top Go down
Little Claus
Super-Human
Super-Human
Little Claus

Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 7:48 pm

i was there but only for like 10 min
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 7:50 pm

first party or second party?
cuz if it is the second, i dont think i have EVER seen you. lol but you are only here for 10 min so probably i missed you out
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 7:54 pm

Bones, what is your cp name?
Back to top Go down
lil snow bal
Seeker
Seeker
lil snow bal

Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 7:56 pm

Thomas i still have the video but i cant uplaod it

i tried youtube,photobucket and tinypic but dosent work
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:05 pm

AWWWWWW~!!!!!!!
now, guess wat! all the videos with me in it are goneeeeee.......
doesnt matter. i had fun. great
Back to top Go down
lil snow bal
Seeker
Seeker
lil snow bal

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:06 pm

ill try to upload on another site
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:08 pm

well best luck to you. i hope you get it! ;)
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:14 pm

I'm not in the video :downcast:
Back to top Go down
Jman 228
Sidekick
Sidekick
Jman 228

Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:18 pm

lil snow bal wrote:
ill try to upload on another site

Try: http://pengpix.com/
It's very easy to upload images there.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:25 pm

lol snow bal made a 2 hour long video of my party though, can it upload that long of a vid?

if not, you could break the video up into a bunch of parts, and put them into seperate vids
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:27 pm

totally agree

just use the hide and seek part?
Back to top Go down
lil snow bal
Seeker
Seeker
lil snow bal

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:35 pm

yea i cut out the super long parts so its just hide and seek
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:41 pm

so only 20 min?
Back to top Go down
lil snow bal
Seeker
Seeker
lil snow bal

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 8:46 pm

yup
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 9:04 pm

THAT WOULD BE WEIRD...
try cutting it in half into 10 min.
cuz sometimes 10 min will upload better
Back to top Go down
lil snow bal
Seeker
Seeker
lil snow bal

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 EmptyOctober 28th 2008, 9:12 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!   Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas Pc's Halloween Party of the Year!---> History, videos, and pictures!
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next