Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life so far.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Life so far. Empty
PostLife so far.

My life has been getting kinda jammed, I've been getting into fights, failing classes. And starting to get mean again. the only good thing in like a week is today I visited my old school and my class mates. I found that fun. My parents are starting to fight again. And we moved into a really big house and if the stock market get's worse we may have to move again to a much smaller house. So we're going to have to pray we can get back on our feet, before it's too late. -.- So things aren't going well at all. Club Penguin is the only beam of light right now, and of course CPP. i've been on here for about 4 hours straight now. Trying to think of the good times. Then I find myself in a flame war with a mod. So If I burt out flaming randomly and being meaner then usual Now, now you know why.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Life so far. :: Comments

Devious Dale
Re: Life so far.
Post September 30th 2008, 10:33 pm by Devious Dale
Typical teenage mood swings, you're probably hitting pueberty early [i won't get to much into this] I've started to become more aggresstive, the failing classes from stress most likely, which all of us here will [or have] gone through more than once.
*I.Bros.*
Post September 30th 2008, 11:25 pm by *I.Bros.*
I've been getting into alot of fights lately too.
Everyone seems to like to beak me off.
Adam[]
Post September 30th 2008, 11:42 pm by Adam[]
Maybe It's just that time of season.
RR
Post September 30th 2008, 11:51 pm by RR
Naw..man puberty..): Its pretty normal, just know you will live through this. ;)
Adam[]
Post September 30th 2008, 11:56 pm by Adam[]
Maiden's Scream-O's wrote:
Naw..man puberty..): Its pretty normal, just know you will live through this. ;)

But I am kind of young.... Facial hair sweet :face:
RR
Post October 1st 2008, 12:00 am by RR
Doesnt really matter people can start getting it in their late 10's, and some might start at my age.
Adam[]
Post October 1st 2008, 12:17 am by Adam[]
Maiden's Scream-O's wrote:
Doesnt really matter people can start getting it in their late 10's, and some might start at my age.

Well Thanks for the heads up 8X
Post  by Sponsored content

Life so far.

Page 1 of 1