Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics

Go down 
+17
Dan
Ninja C
Triton
Creeper
Revinder
Snowball423
Kasper
CrazyCatoon
Green Puffle
Koupan
Kool Kat
Chub 777
Maria
Mook
JazzDawg
*I.Bros.*
Goobenheimer
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who would you like to be president of the United States?
Barack Obama
Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 Bar_left80%Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 Bar_right
 80% [ 28 ]
John McCain
Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 Bar_left14%Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 Bar_right
 14% [ 5 ]
I don't care
Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 Bar_left6%Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
CrazyCatoon
Super-Human
Super-Human
CrazyCatoon

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 4:28 pm

The only people that would have abortions are teens who cannot look after a baby.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 4:31 pm

KillerKatoon wrote:
The only people that would have abortions are teens who cannot look after a baby.

Yes, but does that make the baby any less important?
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Matty Matt

Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 4:52 pm

I voted McCain.
I dont understand why people vote for Barack because he would be our first black president. i dont know why people vote for John just because hes white.
If you did watch the Vp and The Presidental debates you could tell wich debate was better. Obama AND McCain didnt look at each for most of the debate, they said Um, Uh, Uhuh way to many times, those are signs they are bad in debating. Obama also said exactly 9 times: McCain has a point, John is right, etc. If you dont belive me go look up this stuff or look on youtube.
Offtopic: People at my school call me Bobby Obama (my nick name is Bobby) because I share Obama's brithday (August 4) and Obama and me are mixed.

Last edited by Scary Matty on October 5th 2008, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 4:58 pm

Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
DRILL DRILL DRILL!!! LET'S DRILL DRILL DRILL!!!!!
MORE OIL! MORE OIL ADDICTION YES, YES!

That's McCain for you.^

Obama Wants to break our addiction to Foreign Oil, and well, as I am an (Let's call myself and environmentalist ) -environmentalist- I like this. He wants us to run our cars on renewable resources. All John over there cares about putting nuclear powerplanets off the coast of flordia (Yes, let's go logging and dump nucler waste which will probably be dumped into the ocean! Yay! Let's have a dead fish and animal party!!) and drilling black stuff out of the ground- more oil spills..more dead animals...YAY! MY FAVORITE!

Obama 08.

Yea, I see your point on that and I agree to, but how do you defend abortion? Then you said, "Yes, let's go logging and dump nucler waste which will probably be dumped into the ocean! Yay! Let's have a dead fish and animal party!!".

You assumed it would be dropped in the ocean by saying "probably"? And even if that did happen I would rather have babies being born than fish swimming in the ocean, wouldn't you? :/

It's the Parent/Teen's Choice whether or weather not they want an abortion. It's up to them. IF Obama becomes president they have a choice. It's their choice.
It's not like if Obama gets elected it's gonna be like "You don't want your baby? ABORT IT OR GO TO JAIL!" The Parent, or whoever, has a choice.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 4:59 pm

Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:

That's McCain for you.^

Obama Wants to break our addiction to Foreign Oil, and well, as I am an (Let's call myself and environmentalist ) -environmentalist- I like this. He wants us to run our cars on renewable resources. All John over there cares about putting nuclear powerplanets off the coast of flordia (Yes, let's go logging and dump nucler waste which will probably be dumped into the ocean! Yay! Let's have a dead fish and animal party!!) and drilling black stuff out of the ground- more oil spills..more dead animals...YAY! MY FAVORITE!

Obama 08.

Yea, I see your point on that and I agree to, but how do you defend abortion? Then you said, "Yes, let's go logging and dump nucler waste which will probably be dumped into the ocean! Yay! Let's have a dead fish and animal party!!".

You assumed it would be dropped in the ocean by saying "probably"? And even if that did happen I would rather have babies being born than fish swimming in the ocean, wouldn't you? :/

It's the Parent/Teen's Choice whether or weather not they want an abortion. It's up to them. IF Obama becomes president they have a choice. It's their choice.

Yea, but then who is allowing for them to have that choice? Abortion wasn't always LEGAL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:07 pm

Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:

That's McCain for you.^

Obama 08.

Yea, but then who is allowing for them to have that choice? Abortion wasn't always LEGAL.

The Doctor. Themselves. If they feel abortion is wrong, they won't do it. If they want to do it, they will do it. It's up to them. Agian, it's not a law that you don't have a choice. YOU MAKE THE CHOICE.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:11 pm

Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:

That's McCain for you.^

Obama 08.

The Doctor. Themselves. If they feel abortion is wrong, they won't do it. If they want to do it, they will do it. It's up to them.

Yes, Doctors have some say, but the biggest pro for abortion is from the president. If the people get a say what is right and what is wrong shouldn't the baby get a say to? You know there not just jelly floating around in the mom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:21 pm

Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:

That's McCain for you.^

Obama 08.

The Doctor. Themselves. If they feel abortion is wrong, they won't do it. If they want to do it, they will do it. It's up to them.

Yes, Doctors have some say, but the biggest pro for abortion is from the president. If the people get a say what is right and what is wrong shouldn't the baby get a say to? You know there not just jelly floating around in the mom.

IF the parents didn't want a baby, they should have never done what they should have done to make the baby or should have deemed and do what is necessary to protect from having one. It is there fault if they did not want it.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:39 pm

I completely agree with Snook. How matter you argue with him; You made yourself have the baby, you don't want it, your choice.

Besides, imagine the world without fish...Now, the whole sea would be infested with dead fish, dead sea animals, etc.. And corpses=infection, right? So, sickness would be all over the world, the water would be contaminated, we wouldn't be able to drink, we would all be dying out of this weird illness and all of us would perish..one by one..

See the use of fish now? It's not exactly what happens, I'm just using that as metaphor thingy. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:44 pm

I Murder Penguins wrote:
I completely agree with Snook. How matter you argue with him; You made yourself have the baby, you don't want it, your choice.

Besides, imagine the world without fish...Now, the whole sea would be infested with dead fish, dead sea animals, etc.. And corpses=infection, right? So, sickness would be all over the world, the water would be contaminated, we wouldn't be able to drink, we would all be dying out of this weird illness and all of us would perish..one by one..

See the use of fish now? It's not exactly what happens, I'm just using that as metaphor thingy. :P

And the world loves fish :P

We all eat alot of fish. IF we didn't have anymore, I would cry, I love sushi. Also if they go all bye bye, some land animals too, if they eat the fish. Then if those land animals die, the bigger animal that eats it die. And it keeps going. And finally, if everything dies..We have no meat. And with no animals to help pollinate our crops, and with the manure, and stuff, growing plants will be hard.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:51 pm

How can you be satisfied with abortion? It's not teaching American anything. It's saying "here's a way to get out of your problems"! How is a teenager supposed to learn that they have to take responsibility for their actions instead of aborting and knowing there's a way out of the consequences? The way they do the abortion is inhumane to! They are not even humane enough to call the baby "a baby". They go into all these scientific terms to "sugar coat" abortion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:52 pm

Poison Candy wrote:
How can you be satisfied with abortion? It's not teaching American anything. It's saying "here's a way to get out of your problems"! How is a teenager supposed to learn that they have to take responsibility for their actions instead of aborting and knowing there's a way out of the consequences? The way they do the abortion is inhumane to! They are not even humane enough to call the baby "a baby". They go into all these scientific terms to "sugar coat" abortion.

IT's there choice if they want to abort or if they want to take the responsibility of a child :oops:
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:56 pm

Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:

IT's there choice if they want to abort or if they want to take the responsibility of a child :oops:

Yea, but couldn't they have at least some guts and put it up for adoption?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 5:57 pm

Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:

That's a choice too.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 6:01 pm

Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:

That's a choice too.

Ok, then with all the evidence you gave me on how you "defend" abortion. This makes me realizes that you are ok with the murdering of babies. I don't want know explanation or if,wats or buts. I want a plain "yes" or "no".
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Matty Matt

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 6:03 pm

Count Snookula wrote:

Would you have liked your parents to "abort" you?
I think not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 6:12 pm

Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:

That's a choice too.

Ok, then with all the evidence you gave me on how you "defend" abortion. This makes me realizes that you are ok with the murdering of babies. I don't want know explanation or if,wats or buts. I want a plain "yes" or "no".

I'm going to have to say yes. (*Gasp*)
Look at it this way: lets say you where a baby instead a Teen who get pregentet and won't be able to raise you well.

Would you A: Rather Die without any pain (Yes, the babies are not even alive when they are aborted).

Or B: Be Born and have a terrible childhood being raised like a piece of poop. And once you grow up, it' most of the time, dosen't end well.

And what if it wasn't the teen's fault anyway? What if they where
sexually abused (Yes, let's go with that.) and no they can't take the
responsibility for it?
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Matty Matt

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 6:18 pm

Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:

That's a choice too.

Look at it this way: lets say you where a baby instead a Teen who get pregentet and won't be able to raise you well.

Would you A: Rather Die without any pain (Yes, the babies are not even alive when they are aborted).

Or B: Be Born and have a terrible childhood being raised like a piece of poop. And once you grow up, it' most of the time, dosen't end well.

responsibility for it?

It doesnt matter. They should have the baby. Noone wants to be killed before they are even born. What if one of those babys killed was going to be someone who could save this world from proverty, poorness, or wars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 6:21 pm

Scary Matty wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:

That's a choice too.

responsibility for it?

It doesnt matter. They should have the baby. Noone wants to be killed before they are even born. What if one of those babys killed was going to be someone who could save this world from proverty, poorness, or wars.

Nobody can save the world from itself.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 6:24 pm

Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
How can you be satisfied with abortion? It's not teaching American anything. It's saying "here's a way to get out of your problems"! How is a teenager supposed to learn that they have to take responsibility for their actions instead of aborting and knowing there's a way out of the consequences? The way they do the abortion is inhumane to! They are not even humane enough to call the baby "a baby". They go into all these scientific terms to "sugar coat" abortion.I have lost a little respect for you snook.

That's a choice too.

responsibility for it?

I will never know whether A or B. I haven't had to go through either so I'm not the one to pick. And as for the rape. The rapist raped the girl, but then she goes off and kills someone which in that case is the baby. Adoption is a much simpler option without going through any pain. After listening to your answer to my question, I am leaving this discussion. I'm not going to argue anymore with you over killing a human or not. We have gone way over topic and ranting back and forth so I'm going to, as they call it,"step down from my soap box". I have lost a little respect for ya snook.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 7:42 pm

Poison Candy wrote:
KillerKatoon wrote:

Obama. People should have a right to what they want to do with their unborn child - most people's children will be born. what if you were unable to have a baby or to raise it? Then what? McCain | Palin
Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 Mccain_grimace

They are not killed inhumanely - they are not even alive yet...

Another thing:

Think of the things that they stand for other than that. What would you rather have... a few non-living-non-thinking things(not humans UNTIL THEY ARE BORN) or thousands of people killed in Iraq and the many other wars that arise from the things McCain stands for like oil.
Back to top Go down
Matty Matt
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
Matty Matt

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 7:53 pm

Count Mouseula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
KillerKatoon wrote:

Obama. People should have a right to what they want to do with their unborn child - most people's children will be born. what if you were unable to have a baby or to raise it? Then what? McCain | Palin

Adoption.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 8:14 pm

Count Mouseula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
KillerKatoon wrote:

Another thing:

Think of the things that they stand for other than that. What would you rather have... a few non-living-non-thinking things(not humans UNTIL THEY ARE BORN) or thousands of people killed in Iraq and the many other wars that arise from the things McCain stands for like oil.

I might be out of this discussion, but you are definetly wrong. Why do you think mothers eat so much when they have a baby. It's because the baby is also feeding off the food it's mother eats. Last time I checked you have to be alive to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 8:16 pm

Poison Candy wrote:
Count Mouseula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
KillerKatoon wrote:

Another thing:

I might be out of this discussion, but you are definetly wrong. Why do you think mothers eat so much when they have a baby. It's because the baby is also feeding off the food it's mother eats. Last time I checked you have to be alive to eat.

It gets feed by a tube. It dosen't take food, pick it up and stuff it into it's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Triton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Triton

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2008, 8:42 pm

Count Snookula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
Count Mouseula wrote:
Poison Candy wrote:
KillerKatoon wrote:

Another thing:

It gets feed by a tube. It dosen't take food, pick it up and stuff it into it's mouth.

Yep, your right and I never said it did pick it up. Also, you know when the mom says that the baby is kicking and you can even go on youtube and they have videos of the baby kicking. You can't tell me that the baby is not alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next