Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics

Go down 
+17
Dan
Ninja C
Triton
Creeper
Revinder
Snowball423
Kasper
CrazyCatoon
Green Puffle
Koupan
Kool Kat
Chub 777
Maria
Mook
JazzDawg
*I.Bros.*
Goobenheimer
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who would you like to be president of the United States?
Barack Obama
Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 4 Bar_left80%Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 4 Bar_right
 80% [ 28 ]
John McCain
Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 4 Bar_left14%Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 4 Bar_right
 14% [ 5 ]
I don't care
Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 4 Bar_left6%Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 4 Bar_right
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2008, 11:00 pm

I really don't want McCain to be president, he seems terrible.
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 4 EmptyOctober 7th 2008, 10:30 am

Count Mouseula wrote:
War: If you think about it we are being terrorists in Iraq...

I completely agree. A terrorist is a person/group who brings terror into people's life's. Now, if you don't consider the constant worrying over whether your kids will never be able to go home again from school because of soldiers all over the place and the idea of your home being bombed any second since someone thinks you, your husband/wife or anyone living there is a terrorist not terrorism. Then, well, I dunno what to do about that but you're wrong, DEAD wrong.

And the Bridge to no where and the Bush moment in Biden's speech really inspired me to care more about my country, even though I'm not an American at all. <=P
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 4 EmptyOctober 9th 2008, 9:35 pm

Wow. I had no idea this many people got into politics. I am also for Obama. He just seems so much more intelligent than McCain.

Can't wait to post my next weekly poll tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics   Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goob's Weekly Poll #1 - Politics
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4