Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)

Go down 
+5
Mickey4741
RTL
Bam
Cj2
Revinder
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) Empty
PostSubject: Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)   Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) EmptyFebruary 21st 2008, 12:28 am

Still not quite confident, for the cell offerings. You have to pay about 9.99 each month after you enter the pin. My question is, after you enter the pin and get your points and then text "stop" will they already charge you 9.99 for that month? I need a correct answer. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Cj2
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)   Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) EmptyFebruary 21st 2008, 2:08 pm

I think they stop charging you afterwards.But I'm still not trying those Phone Offers.
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)   Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) EmptyFebruary 21st 2008, 2:33 pm

Heres my advice, never do those, but i dont think they charge you however those things can be tricky.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)   Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) EmptyFebruary 21st 2008, 6:05 pm

I did some of them and as soon as I recieved the pin I stopped it and I never got charged.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)   Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) EmptyFebruary 21st 2008, 6:27 pm

I agree with RtL. Just confirm and then TXT them telling them to stop the service.
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)   Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) EmptyFebruary 21st 2008, 6:31 pm

No, you just delete the messages the4y don't take your CC# chill dude just do one. :)
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)   Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) EmptyFebruary 22nd 2008, 12:38 am

Do you know any in particular RtL that do that?
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)   Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) EmptyFebruary 22nd 2008, 12:50 am

If it was particular I could help.
Back to top Go down
Revinder
Vanguard
Vanguard
Revinder

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)   Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) EmptyFebruary 22nd 2008, 1:00 am

Ok, then. You see I'am just trying to find a company where I can get the get the points and text STOP without getting paid 9.99 like RtL and Mickey said. I was thinking Thelsh.
Back to top Go down
ex club toby877
Vagabond
Vagabond
ex club toby877

Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)   Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) EmptyApril 6th 2008, 2:30 am

i did theish one i didn't get charged and when i txt to stop they said i didn't have a membership there
Back to top Go down
Adsertif.
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Adsertif.

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)   Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) EmptyApril 6th 2008, 8:58 am

ex club toby877 wrote:
i did theish one i didn't get charged and when i txt to stop they said i didn't have a membership there
But did you get the points? :)
Back to top Go down
Killer Nyy8
Observer
Observer
Killer Nyy8

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)   Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) EmptyApril 16th 2008, 9:48 pm

I dont have a cell phone so i cant do it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)   Prize Rebel (Phone Queston) Empty

Back to top Go down

Prize Rebel (Phone Queston)
Page 1 of 1