Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission of CP: Save Chao

Go down 
+5
Ace
Finny
BT
Thomas Pc
AlterBlade
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Mission of CP: Save Chao Empty
PostSubject: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 11:51 am

Hello there mates, I sure haven't forgotten about Chao19.His story ended too soon, and there will be no way I'm going to let go of him without a fight. :D

So, after talking with DB for awhile, I have decided to put together the event called "Mission of CP: Save Chao".Exactly here, ideas will be shared on how I can try to obtain Chao after his near 2 months of deadly perma-bannedness.This was the best I could think of.Since then, I don't think he is missing much clothing since the September catalog, and he's only missing 5 pins.Now I hope none of my buddies forgot about him.It doesn't feel right on CP without him, plus CP seems to ignore the "72 hour ban that I never got!".That is totally unfair, but that's why I need your help to get him back.

Quote :
Ok, some of you know Chao19 has been banned forever.He first joined on December 1st, 2006.It was all because of my cousin that I joined.If she could of shown me alittle earlier, I would of obtained the lifeguard pin.That was the day I got my first pin - the bonfire pin.I went into the ski lodge only to find a weird orange thing on the fireplace.I went up to it, and it was a pin!Afew days later, I got my first few items - the Santa Hat, Santa Beard, and red bandanna from Rockhopper's visit.The Christmas Party of 2006 was truly the best party.I even got the horribly rare Christmas Tree pin from the newspaper in 2006 for adding an ornament to the tree in the plaza.The GFX were still pretty weird back then.This was also when the red puffles were released.The next month on January 7th, 2007 is when I became a member!I've been making great buddies, and of course collecting every single pin(including the Christmas Tree from the paper of Christmas 2006).Anyways, I've been getting almost every item I've wanted from catalogs since Feburary 2007.Over time, I made some new accounts.I banned them for terrible language, which put a scar on my records with CP.This was also covering afew swear offences on Chao19.

Before I go on, I bet you're wondering how I get the name Chao19.If you've heard of a game called Sonic, there were these sweet little virtual creatures called Chao.At school, my number was 19.When my cousin showed me Club Penguin, that's what I came up with.

Back to the story!In Summer of 2007, I came across some great times on CP, along with meeting the one and only Heatblast227.I as well met another great buddy called Snowish15.At this point, I made my very first YouTube on June 2007.I've been making CP videos for over a year.Later in 2008, more good buddies came along and I ran into CPP.Things only got better, along with more rare items.Then, on August 18th, 2008 - Chao19 was banned forever!I guess I made a big mistake using those bots.After he was banned, I was so mad that I almost quit.Then I remembered my account Chao200.He has a good amount of stuff beyond late 2007, but he remains my backup.On Tuesday, August 19th, 2008 - Chao_19 is created!He is my new main CP account, and I'm starting to get all my buddies back.Infact, I almost have them all!If I was able to last the rest of October, I would have the 3rd(my 2nd) party hat.Right now, he's only missing 5 pins and still no clothing!I'll have to get him back one day.

I used Chao19 on many of the forums I go on.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:05 pm

Okay, so... what's the plan? All I see is a story of his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:09 pm

Count me in 100%. I still have Chao19 on my Buddy list :P
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:13 pm

I'm in too! :shy:
I dun have him on my list, but I would like to when you get him back!

I thought you said if he's unbanned, he can't get his items back?
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:14 pm

You can't unban anybody from CP, you got banned because you did something wrong.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:16 pm

There's a decent amount of penguins that have been unbanned from their perma-ban.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:17 pm

Yea, you can, the mods can unban you if there was a mistake, there was one, he never got one of his 72 hour bans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:17 pm

Ghost Chao wrote:
There's a decent amount of penguins that have been unbanned from their perma-ban.

You need to say a truthful sorry...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:18 pm

Yea, you can't lie about your situation, you should say that you're horribly sorry for everything you've done, and all that, that you were stupid when you did those things, and you regret it.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:19 pm

Ghost Chao wrote:
Disney stopped all penguins from bewing unbanned (seriously) people are given 4-7 chances, you screwed up 4-7 times, what make you think the deserve another chance.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:23 pm

Not to sound rude or anything, but you don't know everything!!
How would YOU like it if your penguin was perma banned. You don't need to put people down when they want to do something about their problem.

So, with all do respect for you, stop being mean, or shut up and leave the thread! Because we want to help Chao, and if you don't that's your own problem.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:24 pm

Disney is ruining life, atleast the CP life. :P
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:25 pm

Eh, they do some cool stuff... BUT THEY KILLED CHAO19!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:26 pm

AND NOBODY KIllS CHAO19 WITH OUT BEING KILLED BY SNOOKIMS!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:27 pm

YEA!! PENGUIN ARMY!! GET CHAO BACK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:27 pm

RAWRRRRRR

*Turns into a dinosaur*
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 2:28 pm

OMG! DINO IS GANNA KILL US ALL!! DON'T KILL CHAO 19!! (new chao 19)

THEN THE ARMY WILL HAVE TO GO AFTER YOU AND DISNEY FOR KILLING CHAO! :0o
Back to top Go down
Finny
Adventurer
Adventurer
Finny

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 3:44 pm

I am in!!!

poor chao :(
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 3:46 pm

No one is allowed to kill my Chao19 unless I say! :x

So, how do we get him back?We need to think of something.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 3:47 pm

It's not possible. :|
Back to top Go down
Ace
Super-Human
Super-Human

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 3:57 pm

yes it is
i think i have a plan.......... nevermind i was thinking about cheese and somehow chao came into my mind :oops:
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 4:11 pm

Mummehfied wrote:
Ghost Chao wrote:
Disney stopped all penguins from bewing unbanned (seriously) people are given 4-7 chances, you screwed up 4-7 times, what make you think the deserve another chance.

You're really annoying..Penguins can get unbanned. I've been banned forever twice now..
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 4:17 pm

Here's a suggestion: Book a ticket to Canada, visit their office, fall on your knees and beg beg beg. You might get him back. :P

I say call them over and over again, email them or stalk them. Payton Bice
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 4:18 pm

Coffin Cody wrote:
Mummehfied wrote:
Ghost Chao wrote:

You're really annoying..Penguins can get unbanned. I've been banned forever twice now..
Lemme guess, you were hacked? Right? :P

Also, they don't unban over calling and Disney stop penguins from getting unbanned unless the reason wasn't fair. When Disney bought them in the terms of agreement Disney said they would not allow Disney users to be subject to people who can't folow the rules 4-7 time. Please, look it up. ;)
Back to top Go down
Finny
Adventurer
Adventurer
Finny

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 4:27 pm

i have had 7 bans and no perma(alll hacking then none since the rule was started)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission of CP: Save Chao
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next