Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mission of CP: Save Chao

Go down 
+5
Ace
Finny
BT
Thomas Pc
AlterBlade
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Mission of CP: Save Chao - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 7:36 pm

Mummehfied wrote:
Coffin Cody wrote:
Mummehfied wrote:
Ghost Chao wrote:
There's a decent amount of penguins that have been unbanned from their perma-ban.
Disney stopped all penguins from bewing unbanned (seriously) people are given 4-7 chances, you screwed up 4-7 times, what make you think the deserve another chance.

You're really annoying..Penguins can get unbanned. I've been banned forever twice now..
Lemme guess, you were hacked? Right? :P

Also, they don't unban over calling and Disney stop penguins from getting unbanned unless the reason wasn't fair. When Disney bought them in the terms of agreement Disney said they would not allow Disney users to be subject to people who can't folow the rules 4-7 time. Please, look it up. ;)

Idc if i get an infraction, but piss off. one of my penguins has 9 bans so shut up and leave the thread. :/
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: ,   Mission of CP: Save Chao - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 8:35 pm

I Murder Penguins wrote:
Here's a suggestion: Book a ticket to Canada, visit their office, fall on your knees and beg beg beg. You might get him back. :P

I say call them over and over again, email them or stalk them. Payton Bice

how did chao get banned anyways? wat did he do?

he doesnt have to buy a TICKET, I WILL DRIVE UP THERE(ONLY A FEW HOURS DRIVE FROM VANCOUVER I GUESS) i live in vancouver lol.... but if you ARE coming, i will be yur tour!!
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 10:06 pm

Mummehfied wrote:

Also, they don't unban over calling and Disney stop penguins from getting unbanned unless the reason wasn't fair. When Disney bought them in the terms of agreement Disney said they would not allow Disney users to be subject to people who can't folow the rules 4-7 time. Please, look it up. ;)

I say again, stop it, or shut up and leave the thread, you have no idea what he's going through. Stop being a n00b (as if you actually can)

We should get a big list of people who want to help you Chao, and then, send it to Cp, and send them the link to the thread it was posted on. Get one big thread where people say "I wan't him to be unbanned!"
or get on Cp with everyone and say "UNBAN CHAO19!" like some people do.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 10:37 pm

Spooky Thomas Pc wrote:
Mummehfied wrote:

I say again, stop it, or shut up and leave the thread, you have no idea what he's going through. Stop being a n00b (as if you actually can)

We should get a big list of people who want to help you Chao, and then, send it to Cp, and send them the link to the thread it was posted on. Get one big thread where people say "I wan't him to be unbanned!"
or get on Cp with everyone and say "UNBAN CHAO19!" like some people do.
Yea, me and my perma-banned original account have no idea.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 11:05 pm

If you don't have anything good to say, quit posting here and destroying this thread. :line:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao - Page 2 EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 11:07 pm

We should make a petition..
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao - Page 2 EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 12:04 am

Pokemonsdoom heres my signature
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao - Page 2 EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 2:41 pm

a petition WITH a reason why we think they should be banned
Back to top Go down
Thomas Pc
Adept
Adept
Thomas Pc

Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao - Page 2 EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 5:13 pm

Ghost Chao wrote:
If you don't have anything good to say, quit posting here and destroying this thread. :line:
Yea, just because you got banned forever, doesn't mean you have to make everyone else be perma-banned by making them feel bad that they got banned...
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao - Page 2 EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 9:25 pm

lol that is right, my friend form a club with her other friends and some friends from internet to help ppl getting unbanned. they get the reason why they got banned, wat do they want, wat they wanna say and stuff. they are at least 12 and am good at talking and arguing. pplz get my friends to help them and their "business" have been going well. they unbanned a lot of penguins.

do you want them to help you? first i will have to see if i can contact them cuz they are in hong kong. and second if your penguin hacked to get banned, swear to get banned or other stuff, they dont do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission of CP: Save Chao   Mission of CP: Save Chao - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission of CP: Save Chao
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2