Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Perfect Outfit Guide

Go down 
+30
*I.Bros.*
Haiden5
BT
xVx iMurk xVx
clip i mac 6
!Bubo!
Ghost
Creeper
Reece
Adsertif.
Dieg
Boo
bryce1231
Biggyp
Caleboy 123
Bam
Waddle50008
Dan
Weeblerjake
Sergio
Bulletwolf
Asho
KingdomDarkII
RTL
Gibsondude
iWaddle
Goobenheimer
jmg11
Techno
Egaro
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

The Perfect Outfit Guide Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 11:31 am

Well, I was searching through my old files and cleaning up when I found an old thread I was going to post on CPL. I figured it might be helpful, so I decided to post it here!

Are you trying to find that perfect outfit, but just can’t? Here are ten helpful tips to make the perfect outfit.

1. Think what you want to be. Do you want to be a scuba diver? A firefighter? A football player? Or just want to look cool? Pick your theme.

2. Most themes are pretty easy. All you have to do is buy a suit! However, a “cool” outfit is really something all your own. You can’t just go and buy a suit. You have to design one.

3. The first thing to do is to pick your shirt. Pick from a Suede Jacket, a Snow Suit, an Astro Barrier Tee…whatever you like the most. From there, you have to find items that work.

4. For this example, I have picked the Green Suede. After you have found your shirt, you should find a hat that goes with it. The hat doesn’t necessarily have to be the same color, however. For a Green Suede, you could you a Green Ball Cap, a Top Hat, Head Phones, a Park Ranger Hat…for hats, as long as they are not a bad color. For this example, you wouldn’t use a red or blue hat for sure.

5. Now then, it’s time to pick out your shoes. The shoes should match your hat. This almost always looks good. However, black sneakers will also look fantastic. Because there are so few shoes, you will probably wind up using these. However, scrolling through old items in your inventory is a good idea. You may find something even better!

6. One of the easiest things to decide on are your glasses. I would not recommend anything like Green Sunglasses, Blue Sunglasses, or Red Sunglasses. They look cool on your Player Card, but not very good on the ground. I would also not recommend Eyeglasses. They just plain don’t look good. Night Vision Goggles look good with black outfits, but not very good with much else. That pretty much narrows everything down, especially because there isn’t much left. Another tip: Unless you use a Robot Body, don’t use a Robot Head. One of the best things to use that goes with everything are the Sunglasses from the F.I.S.H. However, if you are not an agent, this will not work. 3-D Glasses look good with some outfits. These would actually work almost as well as the Sunglasses, unless you are doing something green.

7. Next off, hand items. I would not recommend putting on an electric guitar as a Hand Item. It really does not go good, unless you have a black outfit. Sometimes it’s better to just not use a hand item at all, or use a Friendship Bracelet or a watch.

8. You may want to know about your back item. I recommend the Pendant. It is in almost every catalog and goes good with everything. If you don’t like the Pendant, try a Scarf or a Cape.

9. No, this is not done yet. The next thing you need is a good background. Try using something to do with the season or your favorite background. If you are using a specific theme, like a Scuba Diver, try using a background with that theme.

10. Finally, you need a pin. If you are using a theme, try using something that goes good (for a Scuba Diver, possibly a Jellyfish or a Starfish). If you are not using a theme, just go with your favorite pin or your country’s flag.

I hope this helps you create the outfit of your dreams!
~Egaro

Last edited by Goobenheimer on February 24th 2008, 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 11:32 am

nice guide.
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 11:34 am

I think its helpful. I though already have an outfit.
Back to top Go down
Goobenheimer
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Last, Best Hope of Humanity
Goobenheimer

Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 11:50 am

Very nice guide. You pretty much covered everything to have a good outfit.

Stickied.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 11:55 am

Thanks, Goob. I'm still searching around for my picture with the special dances, waves, and sits. When I find it, I'll post that, too.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 11:58 am

Oh, I remember that. You showed it to me.
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 12:15 pm

Egaro wrote:
Thanks, Goob. I'm still searching around for my picture with the special dances, waves, and sits. When I find it, I'll post that, too.
~Egaro

And then I or one of the other staff members will sticky that! :)
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 12:18 pm

Lol, I just thought about it; it might still be on my Photobucket account, which I'm going to check right now.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Gibsondude
Vagabond
Vagabond
Gibsondude

Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 25th 2008, 10:51 pm

lol, random but ok
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 25th 2008, 10:56 pm

I really can't find the other one...I could've sworn it was saved on PB, and on this laptop...oh, well. Thanks for the compliments!
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 25th 2008, 10:58 pm

Nice guide. What's with the music?
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 25th 2008, 11:05 pm

What music?
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 25th 2008, 11:08 pm

can you check gibsondudes sig speaking of music???? i think hes the one playing it. Check weir. Very weird . in forum help.
Back to top Go down
Gibsondude
Vagabond
Vagabond
Gibsondude

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 25th 2008, 11:19 pm

lol! what makes you think it was me?
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 25th 2008, 11:25 pm

Hmm...maybe the fact that whenever you post in a thread it plays and that your sig is on with apparently nothing in it...
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
jmg11
Super-Human
Super-Human
jmg11

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 1:58 pm

Your welcome. I remember you showing me the dances and waves.
Back to top Go down
Asho
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Asho

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyFebruary 29th 2008, 2:13 pm

Nice guide egaro.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyMarch 16th 2008, 5:56 pm

Thanks, everyone!
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Bulletwolf
Adept
Adept
Bulletwolf

Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyMarch 17th 2008, 12:23 am

This is a really good guide. Although my outfit is only wearing the beta hat! Lol. Jk Jk
Back to top Go down
Sergio
Super-Human
Super-Human
Sergio

Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyMarch 19th 2008, 6:44 am

Ok, good outfits guide. I was going to post one but you beat me!
Back to top Go down
Weeblerjake
Vagabond
Vagabond
Weeblerjake

Registration date : 2008-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyMarch 19th 2008, 9:19 am

What do you people think of my outfit? Bottom of my siggeh.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 12:44 pm

Nice guide.
Back to top Go down
Waddle50008
Super-Human
Super-Human
Waddle50008

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 12:54 pm

Awesome guid Egaro! Way to go!
Back to top Go down
Techno
Super-Human
Super-Human
Techno

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 3:46 pm

Nice guide!
Back to top Go down
Bam
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Bam

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide EmptyMarch 26th 2008, 10:15 pm

Nice guide, but you arent really teaching anything.

~Bam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Outfit Guide   The Perfect Outfit Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Outfit Guide
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next