Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to write a perfect story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hammy2011
Forum Dweller
Forum Dweller
hammy2011

Registration date : 2009-03-12

How to write a perfect story Empty
PostSubject: How to write a perfect story   How to write a perfect story EmptyFebruary 26th 2010, 7:18 pm

A Hammy2011 guide: How to make your own story
Table of Contents:
1. The structure
2. Building up
3. The finished masterpiece

1. The structure
Planning is THE MOST important part of making a story. Even if you just roughly stuff a timeline of what's going to happen in your head quickly, you have to plan. Create a spider diagram. You just HAVE to plan in order to make your story good.

2. Building up
What I mean by that? Well I mean, "Writing your story" because writing a story Is like building a skyscraper. You have to plan it, build it, and check it's right. So then you can write your story after you've planned it. There should be an "Introduction", a "Build-Up", a "Dilemma" and an "Ending". Used to have these story bags in year 1, and they tell you what you need and what was happening in the story lol. Anyway, your "Introduction" tells the reader a bit about the character, the scene, other characters, and what they try to do. The "Build-Up" is when things start to happen. The "Dilemma" is when the big problem happens. The "Ending" is when they finally solve the problem and manage to reach their destiny. Some stories end sadly and end up the characters NOT solving the problem and how they die or whatever XD but don't try, because only bad stories go around like that. But if you do good planning, and completely follow the story rules, then you could try to make the ending tragic.

3. The finished masterpiece
Once you've finished your story, check and undo any mistakes, or change any bits that you don't like. But the secret ingredient to the perfect story is your passion. You need to adore your story or no one will like it. Do you what you want to your story, as long as it feels good to you!

I hope this helps all you new writers out there. Don't forget to send me the link to your story, I have a passion for them! Love smiley If you need any help, just PM me and I help do as much as I can!

~Hammy2011 Romeo
Back to top Go down

How to write a perfect story
Page 1 of 1