Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?

Go down 
+11
Chilleh88
Adam[]
Ketchup Wasabi
BT
Tricky
snowmanx
Dan
Ghost
Egaro
Raqumine
Chub 777
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? Empty
PostSubject: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 7:31 am

Why is it when you say something (like "pedo" or the "f" word) it says:
Quote :

REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE-REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE-REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE-REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE

Like when Whogopenguin said:

Whogo wrote:

What the REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE-REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE-REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE (Ok Clubpenguin Planet,we get the picture all I said was h.ell)

And yes Clubpenguinplanet.We get the picture....can you change it to **** for pedo or **** for the "f" word.That would be GREAAAAAAAAAAT!
Thanks
Keep on "REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE-"in'
~Chub 777.
Back to top Go down
Raqumine
Observer
Observer
Raqumine

Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 8:04 am

I don't really see the big point in changing it. Be gratefull where its not like mccp where they are like "REPORT ME I SWORE"

like 20 times
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 10:18 am

It's only three REPORT ME I SWORE tags. I dunno why Pedobear's filtered--I think iWaddle did it--but we won't change the filters on anything else.

Why would the "f" word just be *****? That's one of the worst swears out there...

Besides, you shouldn't be saying any of those words here, anyway. There's no reason for it.

But yeah, pe do does need to be changed.
~Unwrapped
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 11:12 am

Count Zombie King wrote:
Quote :

REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE-REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE-REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE-REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE

Whogo wrote:

What the REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE-REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE-REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE (Ok Clubpenguin Planet,we get the picture all I said was h.ell)

And yes Clubpenguinplanet.We get the picture....can you change it to **** for pedo or **** for the "f" word.That would be GREAAAAAAAAAAT!
Thanks
~Chub 777.
Dude! The F word is the worst word and this is a kid friendly forum, so CPP ain't changing it ok.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 11:37 am

Aint, aint a word :P
Anyway, yea these are for the bad words that useres say, because many ages are on here.
And we cant have explitives floating around the forum like that.
Back to top Go down
snowmanx
Super-Human
Super-Human
snowmanx

Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 11:38 am

Candy Corn wrote:
It's only three REPORT ME I SWORE tags. I dunno why Pedobear's filtered--I think iWaddle did it--but we won't change the filters on anything else.

Why would the "f" word just be *****? That's one of the worst swears out there...

Besides, you shouldn't be saying any of those words here, anyway. There's no reason for it.

~Unwrapped

Ped0 bear is filtered because its an icon of killing children.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 11:44 am

Umm...killing, sure, let's go with that!

I'm just saying that it shouldn't really be counted as a swear since it's more of just a naughty word. It should be something more like REPORT ME FOR TALKING ABOUT PEDO BEAR or something a little different like that.
~Unwrapped
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 4:50 pm

Why is it "REPORT ME I SWORE" anyway? Why not just simple *'s? If a mod sees *'s then they should edit out that sentence in the post, not ruin the rest of the post.

"REPORT ME I SWORE" messes up the post and makes it hard to read. Even if they did cuss, it is not that big of a deal. If I ever see *'s I just read past them and forget about them. "REPORT ME I SWORE" attracts everyone to look at that 1 little sentence.

If a mod sees *'s, give the user an infraction and move on.
:/
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 4:56 pm

Count Zombie King wrote:
Quote :

Whogo wrote:

Thanks
~Chub 777.

**** you.

Yea, that makes sense, cuz I just wrote Love you, but it looks diff right? Yea
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 5:09 pm

Not that big a deal? It can be insulting and is generally considered low and dirty. It's a pretty big offense--and we want to make sure we catch it, especially for our younger users. We're much more liable to miss it if it's little asterisks, and people can fake swear with that and possibly cause more trouble than it's worth.

Make sense...?
~Unwrapped
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Vanguard
Vanguard
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 5:28 pm

Yes, but the staff is taking it pretty childishly. Why have "REPORT ME I SWORE"? It makes me think of something off of Harry Potter.

Also what stops a user from typing that?

Well it does not have to be those. It could be something like §'s.
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 7:42 pm

ok
i tried it
cool i never said it before thats why i dont get it
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 7:47 pm

Black Zoot Suit wrote:
Why is it "REPORT ME I SWORE" anyway? Why not just simple *'s? If a mod sees *'s then they should edit out that sentence in the post, not ruin the rest of the post.

"REPORT ME I SWORE" messes up the post and makes it hard to read. Even if they did cuss, it is not that big of a deal. If I ever see *'s I just read past them and forget about them. "REPORT ME I SWORE" attracts everyone to look at that 1 little sentence.

If a mod sees *'s, give the user an infraction and move on.
:/

FINALY!A person that gets me.
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 7:58 pm

A good mod would have locked this on impact. :rolleyes:
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 8:00 pm

Candy Corn wrote:

~Unwrapped
Only 4 *'s
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 10:02 pm

@BT: Much as I would like to, a compromise hasn't been reached and it wouldn't really be good modding to lock it without at least making the other side see my point.

@Zombie King: XD I know--I just hit a random amount for demonstration purposes.

@Zoot Suit: I don't quite understand how "REPORT ME I SWORE" is childish. Most sites have filters like that.

People use those for symbols around titles and stuff, though--using them as a filter could be confusing.

I don't see anything wrong with how it is.
~Unwrapped
Back to top Go down
Adam[]
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Adam[]

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 10:06 pm

Candy Corn wrote:

~Unwrapped

Say that in Brazil you get shot in my best friend's neighborhood. :pop: IMO it doesn't matter, you shouldn't curse period. Using a words like that doesn't impress me.
Back to top Go down
Chilleh88
Mercenary
Mercenary
Chilleh88

Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 3:45 pm

.Snow wrote:
Candy Corn wrote:

~Unwrapped

Ped0 bear is filtered because its an icon of killing children.

Whats a ped0 bear? Call me stupid if it's like "an everyone knows thing"

And sorry if this is a really old topic.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 3:48 pm

So you knew this topic was really old and you bumped it anyway? :blink:
Back to top Go down
Chilleh88
Mercenary
Mercenary
Chilleh88

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 3:49 pm

Chao the Snowman wrote:
So you knew this topic was really old and you bumped it anyway? :blink:
Ummm.....no. I was just looking and i found this.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 3:50 pm

Oh, well then you should read the rules. ;)
Back to top Go down
Chilleh88
Mercenary
Mercenary
Chilleh88

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 3:52 pm

Uhhhh....i didn't know it was old.
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 3:53 pm

Ped0 might be referring to a Ped0file... maybe that's why it does that.
Back to top Go down
Chilleh88
Mercenary
Mercenary
Chilleh88

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 3:54 pm

Chargers2133 wrote:
Ped0 might be referring to a Ped0file... maybe that's why it does that.

I still don't know what it is...... :Bugeyed:
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 3:54 pm

Skinny Santa wrote:
Count Zombie King wrote:
Quote :

Whogo wrote:

Thanks
~Chub 777.
Dude! The F word is the worst word and this is a kid friendly forum, so CPP ain't changing it ok.
Yes it is a verry rude word, why would you use it :sigh:

Last edited by tntclay on December 30th 2008, 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?   REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE? Empty

Back to top Go down

REPORT ME I SWORE,I SWORE?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next