Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

#2-2/24/08-Clove

Go down 
AuthorMessage
man train
Beholder
Beholder
man train

Registration date : 2009-03-30

#2-2/24/08-Clove Empty
Postomnomnomnom

fuuuuuuckk you cpp
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

#2-2/24/08-Clove :: Comments

Chief Spy
#2-2/24/08-Clove
Post February 24th 2008, 9:03 pm by Chief Spy
Hola peoples. Today I am going to introduce you to my cat, Clove. She's really old, and she was my mom's cat, a present from my dad, but after he died, she couldn't keep her, it made her too sad, so she gave Clove to me. Budsey was NOT all that happy about it!!! :P

Here she is: #2-2/24/08-Clove Havana10

I don't think it's very recent, though. That was when my mom's friend brought over her cats for a playdate. But that's her. She's a Havana Brown. I've been told it's a rare cat breed. What's funny, is that Clove has a little toy that looks JUST like a puffle!!!! :puff:

Anyways, today was SUPER productive for me! YAAAAY!!!! Jenni got stuff done today!!!!!!

I was able to teach an agility class today, and I got the sucker golden retriever, fondly named Booger, to go over the seesaw. WOOHOO!!!! My A-Frame is still broken though. :(

Budsey is starting to learn some manners with the wonderful help of my magical dog-clicker.

I'm doing well today, my B-Day is on the 26th, (yay) and as a birthday present, I don't have to use the wheelchair anymore, although I still have to use this random walker-thing to keep my leg off the ground. But still, WOOT WOOT!!!!!!

Andre, (my fiance) is doing well also. He's moving in with me in a few days, after gathering up his stuff, and we're going to get married soon actually, despite my leg. :D

The day he moves in, I'm going to cook him a special dinner, of fish, I LOVE fish, and so my mom said she'd pick one up for me.

So yeah. That's about it.
jmg11
Re: #2-2/24/08-Clove
Post February 24th 2008, 9:43 pm by jmg11
Egaro loves cats. Show this picture to him.
KingdomDarkII
Post February 24th 2008, 9:46 pm by KingdomDarkII
wow that cat reminds me of my old one, lacy, she was that color but had long fur and fatter :( :( :(
Chief Spy
Post February 24th 2008, 9:50 pm by Chief Spy
Aw! Clove used to be a fat kitty cat. Then she went on a diet. Mwahahaha!!!
Egaro
Post February 24th 2008, 9:58 pm by Egaro
I was right; Jmg's a reliable resource. Lol.

He reminds me of Middy...
~Egaro
Chief Spy
Post February 24th 2008, 10:38 pm by Chief Spy
Who's Middy?
Adsertif.
Post February 25th 2008, 8:26 am by Adsertif.
Awesome, hope you have a good marraige! :)
Chief Spy
Post February 25th 2008, 10:17 am by Chief Spy
Thanks!

I love Clove. She's 12. We've had her since I was only 6. The lady whose cats are in the background with Clove, also has Havana Browns. When my dad was looking for the perfect cat for my mom, she helped him decide to get a Havana Brown kitten.
Post  by Sponsored content

#2-2/24/08-Clove

Page 1 of 1