Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Letter of Appreciation.

Go down 
+15
Chargers
Ketchup Wasabi
Ghost
BT
RTL
LtbJ
weirdal204
Cody
Dan
AlterBlade
Mook
KingdomDarkII
Snowball423
*I.Bros.*
Skyward Sam
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Letter of Appreciation. Empty
PostSubject: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:14 pm

This is basically my life in a song, through high to low, back to now, high.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLagfciU_PU

I'm sorry. For if you are not mentioned in this, you are still deeply appreciated.

So as many of you know, i have left the forum basically, and i wanted to write a letter explaining my whole life to you guys, so basically you can get the gist of where i come from.

Let's start out with my father. As many of you know he has passed away, March 17, 2007, well only few of you know what happened after. When he passed away i was in the 8th grade, currently i am in 10th. I had some major depression swings, and did some things i'd never tell anyone except my closest friends. Well what happened when i was in these depression things, I went to some places, i should'nt have gone, and did some things i regret. If your name is on this list, you can ask me in pm:
-Cj
-RtL
-RR
-C0
-Chao
-Big Sb
-DarkBoom
-All CPP staff

Only these can i trust cause i dont want my rep to go down.

So anyway, this contined for a long time, until like really this march 2008, when i went to go see someone to help me after i told my mom :( , this is really hard for me to write sorry. So after that i got better from now to then, but i've still had some bad stints here and there. I am a huge Christian, dont get me wrong, but i had fallen into seriously satan's chokehold. It didnt help until i got down on my knees and gave myself up to god. My brothers and sisters actually handled it better than i did.

Siblings again:
-13 year old bro aka Gitarhero1
-14 year old sister
-4 year old sister
-19 year old sister

Ok, so they did good with my dad's death. But i was playing a major role in their lives without even realizing it. They relied on me soo much and i let them down. I was really the father figure in there life.

My father taught me guitar at a young age, 7, and i have grown so much into it since then. I can play anything basically now just by hearing it, and i write songs, and i was in a band as you all should know. My brother aka Gitarhero1 plays drums since he was 10, and he has gotten so much better, and i am really proud of him. Just wanted to throw that out there.
I think my brother got so upset that i was de-modded cause he knows i contributed to this forum greatly and he knows whats happened in my life.

I play basketball as some of you know. Some of you don't know that i am 6'5" currently and have been playing varsity basketball since my freshman year at my high school. I am currently getting recruited to some colleges. Please don't go out and try to find me and ask if that's me cause most likely i will say no, unless its you wolves. Haha. So that's whats going on there.

So yeah just wanted to give you a background on my life right now.

So now for club penguin, and the forums:
I started CP back way back in the beta days me and my friend shared an account. It got banned haha. So then on March 20, 2007, three days after my dad died, i created Dirkd. I was such a noob then. I didn't know anything lol and paintboy was my idol on cp. haha. So in may 2007 i made a blog and it did ok, then in october 2007, i got asked to take over a blog but it got stolen in december 2007. Then in april me and bergeron4444 made a blog http://cpclubpenguincp.com DONT GET MAD AT ME, jsut tellin you where to find me. But it now has almost 300,000 views, and is doing great.

Now for forums. In August 2007, i joined MCCP, and got banned in december. In october i joined a forum made by stupid chewypup, and then i saw guin joined. I went to CPLH and stayed there forever, became the top poster, and eventual mod. Then in January guin announced that we merged to CPP. I was so mad, i didnt join for 2 days, but then i joined and became a mod here from January 2008 to November 2008. I really wanted to make it to one year as a mod here, but its cool, and it was fun.

Now for my appreciation letter.

First off, I want to give a big shout out to the Former CPP staff before the updates yesterday. They were amazing, and this forum couldn't have gotten this far without them. They are the true troopers in this forum. Real experience.

I personally would like to thank these people:
-Bergeron
-RR
-RtL

-CJ
-Flubby
-Egaro
-DarkBoom
-VC
-C0median
-CK
-Chao
-HP haha
-Goob
-iWaddle
-Goo Mad
-Net
-12 Bros
-Bt
-Ghost
-FunnyBoy

-Weirdal
-KD
-Mook
-All those other nice fun people who are here

Berg- great friend, i remember the day we met lol
RR- dude awesome GFXr basically my master, i am his young padawan.
RtL- thanks for making this forum fun and enjoyable

Cj- Dude great admin, great cp gfxer. Thanks so much for the times.
Big SB- always could rely on you for anything
Flubby- thanks for guiding me on my path to become a gfxer.
Egaro- SHOULD BE AN ADMIN EGARO, lol, great dude, fun, nice, basically the main contributor to this forum. I see real dedication in you.
DarkBoom- i love you, haha, jk. Real cool person, funny and sweet.
VC- I know your never on but you were the mainframe to this forum
C0median- Known you forever and i can rely on you anytime
CK- Funny dude, sicne you joined i knew you shoulda been a mod
Chao- even with our weird conversations and me telling you like everything, one cool dude
Hp- thank you for making me realize my personal legend
Goob- great mod since the good ol days. Great pal.
iWaddle- funny as poopin dogs, dude you rock.
Goo Mad- even though you have never been on, you rock.
Net- aka Coko999 fun dude to hang around
12 Bros- keep challenging me in find four
Bt- Thakns for living near me and talking about CFB
Ghost- known you forever as well, thanks for being nice to me and enjoyable
FunnyBoy- even though you are new, you made me a invite, COOL!
Weirdal- dang man, your one tight person to talk to
KD- very wise and strong mentally and idk about the other way lol

Mook- forgot you for some reason, awesome friend cool person to be around
All the others- sorry i didnt put you on, if i forgot you for some reason, just let me know!

Just wanted to say i appreciate what all of you have done for me since January.

~DirkD

Last edited by DirkD on November 3rd 2008, 11:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:18 pm

Haha, You were a awesome friend.
I really appreciate, that I'm on your list.
I hope I will find You on cp someday and challenge you to a nice game of find four ;)
Back to top Go down
Snowball423
Vanguard
Vanguard
Snowball423

Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:20 pm

Thanks Dirk, you're a great friend :)
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:20 pm

Cole...DirkD...
I can't stop you from leaving. I can't make you do anything. But... I want to thank you. For everything. For paying attention. For supporting me. For being there. Thank you. This is your descion and I don't want to impact it if you think it's what's right. You'll always be a great forumer. The best.

~Kenneth
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:21 pm

You forgot me! :P

Anyways, you were a great guy, a great mod, and a great person to talk to. I hope you do visit and maybe even come back later but for now Goodbye. I hope to talk to you on aim and CP.
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:21 pm

Much appreciated guys.

Added you in Mook!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:25 pm

I already know 1 of the things you told me, and I'll admit it wasn't good.

You're a great guy, dirk. :)
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:30 pm

Haha, thanks chao.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:31 pm

:)
Thanks for writing my name up there.
Means alot.
This is an awesome letter that you made.
Good work Dirk.
Yea, I miss those CPL days, where me and you just conversed all day and moderated.
Ill never forget those days.
Cya dirk. ;)
Gone but never forgotten. Thats you buddy.
-C0
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:31 pm

'Dirkd: Want a membership?'
'Bergeron4444: Huh? Seriously?'
'DirkD: Yeah, I have a credit card'
'Bergeron4444: Username: Bergeron4444, Password: *****'
'DirkD: Done'
'Bergeron4444: O_o wow...thanks..'

I'll probably always remember that day man :D

I was like in shock then, Because i had never been a member before on club penguin. When you got it, and didnt ban me i was shocked. I knew then and there that we we're going to be good friends, Not because you bought me somthing, Because of you're generousity (Don't know if i spelled that right. Haha). After that, You came on chewitdude's chatbox again the next day, and thats when we started to talk more. Eventually, it led us to this very day where im happy and proud to be you're friend :D . I hope our blog becomes very successful, well, so far it has been a HUGE success. Even though you're 15, and will probably move on in life soon... I'll miss you...and i hope u have a good life :)

~Bergeron4444~

P.S: I remember all the things you told me you did XD Just dont tell any of my secrets! :P

Last edited by Cody on November 3rd 2008, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:32 pm

Lol cody!
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:39 pm

YAY! im on that list

You come back sometime and post cole, ok.
Back to top Go down
LtbJ
Exemplar
Exemplar
LtbJ

Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:39 pm

You were an amazing mod Dirk and it is sad to see you go. I hope you visit when you can.
Back to top Go down
RTL
Hero of Time
Hero of Time

Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:46 pm

Wow you had a tough life. I feel for you man. Thanks for adding me to your list too. Your an awesome person and I know your leaving but I'll always be on AIM if you wanna talk.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:49 pm

RTL wrote:
Wow you had a tough life.

True. Same
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:50 pm

DirkD wrote:

Bt- Thakns for living near me and talking about CFB
No problem, anytime. :P
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:53 pm

Thanks everyone!

Please visit this link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLagfciU_PU
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 11:57 pm

You know what no i hate swithfoot so im not going to watch it

NO DONT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Skyward Sam
Paragon
Paragon
Skyward Sam

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 12:01 am

I am only going to post 20 more times in this thread if necessary. I wont post anymoer after that, or log on. I wont log on for 1 month. If i accomplish this, chao will give me a pat on the back.

HEY AND IF YOU EVER WANT ME TO COME BACK AND HELP YALL OR SOMETHING JUST LET ME KNOW!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 12:02 am

Well, thanks, You're a great friend to DirkD, You're one of my best Forum friends ;)

See you in a month Buddy.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 12:03 am

DirkD wrote:
I am only going to post 20 more times in this thread if necessary. I wont post anymoer after that, or log on. I wont log on for 1 month. If i accomplish this, chao will give me a pat on the back.

HEY AND IF YOU EVER WANT ME TO COME BACK AND HELP YALL OR SOMETHING JUST LET ME KNOW!

Remember what happens if you fall for the special oder, Dirk. :P
Back to top Go down
*I.Bros.*
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
*I.Bros.*

Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 12:06 am

You were a good moderator, Dirk.
You did your position here at CPP.
But, now your getting to be a old fart and move on!:P
Back to top Go down
KingdomDarkII
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
KingdomDarkII

Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 12:07 am

Chao wrote:
DirkD wrote:

Remember what happens if you fall for the special oder, Dirk. :P
Why couldn't you slip it in VC's drink? It's his birthday today. I finally talked to him over the phone.
DirkD... If I do get VC back, you'll be one of the first to know.
Back to top Go down
weirdal204
Super-Human
Super-Human

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 12:11 am

Cole remember im only 12 hours away from your house i can come and stalk you!
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 12:12 am

12 Ghosts wrote:
your getting to be a old fart

He doesn't smell, and he isn't a flying green gas now is he?

Dirk, seriously, why do you have to leave this month? :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter of Appreciation.   Letter of Appreciation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Letter of Appreciation.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next