Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ceryt: A letter!

Go down 
+33
Egaro
Spider Pig
Adsertif.
Hyperhawk
Koupan
Chub 777
snowmanx
Ninja C
Snowball423
Misam
Spac
weirdal204
Cody
My Weakness
Cj2
Giatekla
TemporaryComrade45
CrazyCatoon
Waddle50008
RR
Maria
Dieg
xXD34thXD3alrXx
-999-
iWaddle
BT
Hellopayton
Dobby
Cycle22
Mickey4741
Argie
JazzDawg
AlterBlade
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Ceryt: A letter! Empty
PostSubject: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 2:38 pm

DarkBoom wanted me to share this with everyone on the forum.It's a letter he got from ceryt's father.This means everyone has to be nicer to ceryt.Yes,I just said it.

ceryt56 wrote:
Hi,
My name is Tom. I am ceryt56's dad. I was just checking up on some of his online "adventures" and saw his postings here. I'd like to make you aware that he has Autism Spectrum Disorder and Asperger's Syndrome. Although he is only 8 his IQ is well above other kids his age. Part of the Aspergers/autism makes what he says sometimes unintelligible. I see you have moderated some of his posts to make more sense, thank you. He is very much "computer oriented" and knows a heck of a lot more about computers than I could ever imagine. When he was 7 he hacked into Club Penguin and was discovered and banned for 3 days 8o People who come in contact with ceryt56 may not know of his autism and think of him as strange. He really isn't. People with autism many times have great difficulty in social situations with other people and sometimes what they say may make very little sense. I'm hoping that by teling you this you may understand him better and possibly give him a little "leeway" in some situations. If he does something serious don't be afraid to let him know , but in a lot of cases he may not be aware of how his interactions and what he says can affect other people. Please let him know if he does something against your site's rules and tell him that is not allowed. He does understand th edifference between right and wrong. If you have any further questions or comments about ceryt56, or if he does something serious, please contact me at ts92366@yahoo.com . I would have signed up for an account to keep tabs on him but I think it would look weird if a 41 year old had an account on a site populated with teens and pre-teens 8) . Thank you for your time and if possible, could you notify the other Mods as to what I have mentioned to you? This might make it easier on them if they knew a little more about my son. I am a Moderator on another internet site and I believe ceryt56 idolizews that and wants to be like me. I have the powers to ban, censure and move/delete threads, and he likes that idea and wants to be a Mod someday just like his dad 8D so I see a lot of his actions on this site, trying to mimick me. Take care and thank you again. Tom

Last edited by ChaoticWaves on June 10th 2008, 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 2:44 pm

I feel so terrible... I think I speak for everyone... If I would've known that, I probably wouldn't have thought what I thought about him... I just thought he was spamming, but I guess he wasn't... Sorry ceryt. :Distressed:
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 2:51 pm

Thank you for stating. I always knew he was a cool kid and didn't want to be a bad user. I hope everyone else can respect him, unlike before.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 2:52 pm

Argie wrote:
Thank you for stating. I always knew he was a cool kid and didn't want to be a bad user. I hope everyone else can respect him, unlike before.

I respected him, but I just thought that he was typing too fast or spamming or something sometimes because that what some other people claimed to think. I still feel terrible for thinking that, however.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 2:54 pm

I always though he was an annoying spammer too.I was wrong,that disorder was the cause of all of this. :(
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 2:56 pm

I know someone with Ceryt's autism type... I hope everyone isn't so mean anymore. :( Someone should send this as a mass PM.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 2:56 pm

I think all of his infractions should be taken away. He doesn't deserve them.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 2:57 pm

mickey4741 wrote:
I know someone with Ceryt's autism type... I hope everyone isn't so mean anymore. :( Someone should send this as a mass PM.

I think the staff are going to work on that.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:00 pm

I feel so bad. :( Although lately I was being nice. :)
Back to top Go down
Argie
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Argie

Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:01 pm

JazzDawg wrote:
I think all of his infractions should be taken away. He doesn't deserve them.
Yes, that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:02 pm

I agree. Should he have like a helper or something? Or maybe we should let his dad join with the username "CerytsFather" or something.
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:03 pm

I would be glad to help him out and talk to him through PMs to see what's going on. :)
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:03 pm

In the letter he said it would be weird having a 41 year old join a forum filled with teens and pre teens.

Someone should really show this letter to Dobby.
Back to top Go down
Mickey4741
Paragon
Paragon
Mickey4741

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:04 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:04 pm

Wow, I never knew that. I feel bad about how we all treated him. I think he should not get infractions for this. Sorry Ceryt :(
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:09 pm

Look, why does it matter if we ban him? He's some randomer, who none of us will ever meet in our lifetimes....he can easily join somewhere else.

There's a guy in my class who has Aspergus syndrome, it makes you un-sociable, yet really clever, he's ok, he'd be able to go on a forum and make sense...

This guy, Ceryt, is obviously a joke...he's doing this on purpose to have a laf, and to take the ^&*$....then he writes this to make us...not ban him, and accept him.

If he did have a superior IQ, then he wouldn't be bloody stupid on a forum....he'd undertsand that people hate him, and that none of his posts make sense....

He's quite an NM
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:10 pm

I would like to say, we have treated him terribly but I am trying my hardest (I have been) on CPforum to tolerate his messages. I didn't know that he had autism, so from this point on anyone who says anything mean to him on CPforum about his social-communication skills will be banned for a month. Period.

Dobby wrote:
Look, why does it matter if we ban him? He's some randomer, who none of us will ever meet in our lifetimes....he can easily join somewhere else.

There's a guy in my class who has Aspergus syndrome, it makes you un-sociable, yet really clever, he's ok, he'd be able to go on a forum and make sense...

This guy, Ceryt, is obviously a joke...he's doing this on purpose to have a laf, and to take the ^&*$....then he writes this to make us...not ban him, and accept him.

If he did have a superior IQ, then he wouldn't be bloody stupid on a forum....he'd undertsand that people hate him, and that none of his posts make sense....

He's quite an NM
Well, Dobby, maybe you don't understand much about someone's IQ. People with high IQs typically have social-communication problems, and quite honestly since he has an autism you're making it worse for him. I would like to take this moment to say FVCK YOU and hope that one day you won't be such an evil person. Have you noticed the word autism? He can't understand that some people hate him, and you're the only one now.

Last edited by Hellopayton on June 10th 2008, 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:11 pm

Dobby wrote:

He's quite an NM
Dobby did make some good points...
Back to top Go down
JazzDawg
Vanguard
Vanguard
JazzDawg

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:13 pm

Dobby wrote:

He's quite an NM

Dobby, ceryt is 8 years old. First of all, ceryt has superior grammar for an 8 year old, even if he has autism. Second, you don't know how or what ceryt feels having autism. Instead of stating something really mean about ceryt, I think you should feel bad, Dobby.
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:14 pm

Look at that,this is already becoming a flame war. :Up:
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:15 pm

Autism doesn't mean you have to be bad at communication over the internet...you can be talking to anyone...who can sound like your best friend....
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:15 pm

I wonder if ceryt knows that his dad did this...

But this doesn't mean we can't ban him, I have a heart murmer and ADD, so it's not like I shouldn't ever be banned because of guilt.
Back to top Go down
Hellopayton
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hellopayton

Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:16 pm

JazzDawg wrote:
Dobby wrote:

He's quite an NM

Dobby, ceryt is 8 years old. First of all, ceryt has superior grammar for an 8 year old, even if he has autism. Second, you don't know how or what ceryt feels having autism. Instead of stating something really mean about ceryt, I think you should feel bad, Dobby.
This is something that makes one bit of sense around here. An 8 year old with an autism on the internet being harassed by the likes of you, Dobby. How do you feel, honestly?
Dobby wrote:
Autism doesn't mean you have to be bad at communication over the internet...you can be talking to anyone...who can sound like your best friend....
Let me make it a BIT more clear for YOU:
HE'S A FVCKING EIGHT YEAR OLD WITH AN AUTISM. HE CAN'T HELP IT.

Last edited by Hellopayton on June 10th 2008, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dobby
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dobby

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:17 pm

Sorry if i DP'ed...

But i actually don't care....this forum is a laf...

And there is actually an 8 year old on another forum, whose grammer is better than most...he actually has crap grammer for an 8 year old, my cousin is also 8 and he writes a lot...and it makes sense
Back to top Go down
BT
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! EmptyJune 10th 2008, 3:18 pm

Ceryt's swore at my before. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceryt: A letter!   Ceryt: A letter! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ceryt: A letter!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next