Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel Everything!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jabberwacky
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jabberwacky

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Hotel Everything! Empty
PostSubject: Hotel Everything!   Hotel Everything! EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 3:53 am

Hello there eveyone!
This is an RPG of 5 Billionares. All these billioniares are going to the Best hotel in the world. So really it is just them and a few other players (controlled by me). They have perfect staff and security but with hard luck, They always have a situation to fall into. It is could be the biggest, or the smallest. But they also chat, have fun and goof around too!

Rules:
-No killing characters
-You'll get into the RPG once you're accepted ;)

-No childish behavior

-No unexplained events such as aliens popping next to you or something

-Please, dont always be serious but dont overdo it either. Just add some mild comedy in there if you would like

-No triggering story-shifting events
-I beg you, try and use understandable wording and correct grammar/spelling. Please! :P

-Have fun!

-More rules to come as the story progresses

We will start when I have 5 guests.

Fill this form in to join!

Username:

Rpg Name:

Age (19-40):

Occupation:(It has to be the owner of a band or company cuz only those people become billionares)

Short Biography:

People joined : 2 (Me. I am a reporter, not one of the bilionares but I will always be around.)

People Left: 4 (apart from mine)

People's filled in (And accepted) forms are posted here. Once there are 5 filled up forms we will start the story. Till then roam around the lobby

Form 1 (Mine):
Username: Jabberwacky

Short Biography: Was born on the 7th of July 1987. Was always interesting taking pictures and writing stuff down. He makes good use of his brain but feels akward when he is next to very rich or famous people.

Form 2:
Username:Chub 777

Rpg Name:Yawn Merryfield

Age (19-40): 40 (Changed to 40 because max age is 40)

Short Biography:
Born at Buckingham on the 27th June 1858.He became a butler for Sir Gregory Shaitan Molgin the V (Sir Gregory Shaitan the II's son)in 1875.He married Miss Liue Nergag (Is that French?)in 1882 then had a son named Grog Merryfield in 1890.Grog became an explorer but his ship The Merry-grog crashed in Java in 1908.Meanwhile,Yawn became ministerial of Wales in 1902.

If you are accepted you can roam around the lobby and reception lounge until we have all 5 guests

I'd be waitin' for ya!

:D

Last edited by Jabberwacky on November 7th 2008, 10:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Hotel Everything! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Everything!   Hotel Everything! EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 4:22 am

The rules were copied off Hotel La Mort.Anyway:

Username:Chub 777

Rpg Name:Yawn Merryfield

Age (19-40): 45

Occupation:(It has to be the owner of a band or company cuz only those people become billionares)FIne.....band company

Short Biography:
Born at Buckingham on the 27th June 1858.He became a butler for Sir Gregory Shaitan Molgin the V (Sir Gregory Shaitan the II's son)in 1875.He married Miss Liue Nergag (Is that French?)in 1882 then had a son named Grog Merryfield in 1890.Grog became an explorer but his ship The Merry-grog crashed in Java in 1908.Meanwhile,Yawn became ministerial of Wales in 1902.
Back to top Go down
Jabberwacky
Wanderer
Wanderer
Jabberwacky

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Hotel Everything! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Everything!   Hotel Everything! EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 5:49 am

OORPG: It would be better if you made a separate biography for this one. But you are accepted

IRPG: Jordan runs over to Mr. Merrifield from the reception. He was waiting for the guests to arrive. The first one had just come in. He asks Mr. Merrifield 'S-s-sir? Are you M-m-mister. Merrifield? He always felt akward when he met rich or famous people. But otherwise he was best in the business! He took pictures of the Butler Billionaire and excused himself back to the reception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hotel Everything! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel Everything!   Hotel Everything! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotel Everything!
Page 1 of 1