Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hotel La mort

Go down 
+6
Raqumine
AtrociousToaster
Dieg
7Styl3
Egaro
Maria
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 12:35 pm

You wake up surprisingly feeling fresh this morning. You head to business, doing good so far. You come home, open up the door and you see a letter on the table. You don't recall receiving it, which drives you more and more into reading it:

Hello Guest,
You are invited to an elegant private party in Hotel La mort by Sir Gregory Shaitan the II.
You are free to either accept or discard this invitation...

Date: 1906/6/6
Location: Shabh street, building number 13, visit reception hall for information.

Sincerely yours,
Hotel La mort's staff...

If you decide to visit the party, then please fill the following form to let people know more and more about your character:

Code:
Name:
Age (19-60):
Appearance:
Nationality:
Short biography:

I'm gonna keep the story under the curtain for now. Just follow what the card says, and visit the hotel. Everything should go on from there...

Rules:
-No killing characters
-You'll get into the RPG once you're accepted ;)
-No childish behavior
-No unexplained events such as aliens popping next to you or something
-Please, try to be serious. Just add some mild comedy in there if you would like
-No triggering story-shifting events
-I beg you, try and use understandable wording and correct grammar/spelling. Please! :P
-Have fun!
-More rules to come as the story progresses

We'll start once we have 9 unsuspecting guests. :)
----------------------------------------------------------

Current characters:

(Moi)
Name: Charlotte Adams
Age (19-60): 23
Appearance: Blond hair, faint purple gown, classical hair style...
Nationality: English
Short biography: For most of her life, Charlotte has lived a quiet one. Coming from a wealthy family is no easy job when your family decides every single step in your life. After she completed her education, Charlotte decided to leave the family's mansion and start a life of her own. Choosing to be an accountant at Liverpool central bank. She's often quiet, shy, observant and clever.

(Egaro/Candy Corn)
Name:
Age (19-60): 24
Appearance: Kinda tall man with brown hair.
Short biography: Fairly nice guy; constantly found taking notes--he would make a brilliant detective if he wasn't always so scared of the consequences...

(The Haunting One/7styl3)
Name: Dan
Age (19-60): 21
Appearance: Tall, Black Hair.
Nationality: English.
Short biography: Dan is an experienced Photographer. He's been Photographing since 13 years old. He is now working on a magazine company.

(Death/Dieg)

Name:Jack
Age (19-60):26
Appearance (:Not so tall guy with black hair and brown eyes
Nationality:Japanese-American
Short biography:A nice and funny guy.Is the creator of the Japanese character Domo.Can speak English and Japanese

AtorciousToaster
Name: Shiba Kamana
Age (19-60): 31
Appearance: Very tall, short untidy jet black hair with half tattered clothes.
Nationality: Chinese/English
Short biography: Shiba is an often very traveling spice trader. He just settled down here a few months ago. He has no friends in the high society, yet. So, he's surprised he got that letter.

RaquGhost
Name: Jonathan Stoner
Age (19-60):21
Appearance (: About 5"9, Slim, Black long hair,
Short biography: Was born in 10/27/83 in England, than was put up for adoption. Adopted at the age of 1 Jonathan never knew his real parents before they died in an epic car crash. Than was raised there till he was 12, at the age of 12 he had ran away. Since than he has been the lead singer of the band Soul Of Silence. Currently he is in good health, wealthy, has a wife and 2 kids, but sadly he never saw any of his family but them.

Chub 777
Name:Yawn Merryfield
Age (19-60):48
Appearance (:Black coat,black pants,white shirt,red tie,black top hat,black shoes and that glass eye rich people have.
Nationality:British (English)
Short biography:Born at Buckingham on the 27th June 1858.He became a butler for Sir Gregory Shaitan Molgin the V (Sir Gregory Shaitan the II's son)in 1875.He married Miss Liue Nergag (Is that French?)in 1882 then had a son named Grog Merryfield in 1890.Grog became an explorer but his ship The Merry-grog crashed in Java in 1908.Meanwhile,Yawn became ministerial of Wales in 1902.

Tntclay
Name:Clay
Age (19-60):19
Appearance:Muscly,handsome and brwon skin
Nationality:English-Jamaican(Real nationality)
Short biography:Been to prison a few times, he is a verry mysterious person and has a verry strong and twisted history but likes to hide it.

KD
Name: Kenneth Aristocrate
Appearance: Tall, sad, and tired looking
Nationality: Americano
Short biography: He was orphaned as a child and grew up with no parents. He was adopted once but the parents got into a fatal accident

Last edited by iCandy on November 2nd 2008, 1:50 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 12:59 pm

Name:
Short biography: Fairly nice guy; constantly found taking notes--he would make a brilliant detective if he wasn't always so scared of the consequences...
~Unwrapped
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
7Styl3

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 1:14 pm

Short biography: Dan is an experienced Photographer. He's been Photographing since 13 years old. He is now working on a magazine company.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Registration date : 2008-02-16

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 1:14 pm

Short biography:A nice and funny guy.Is the creator of the japanese character Domo.Can speak english and japanese
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 1:19 pm

Death wrote:
Short biography:A nice and funny guy.Is the creator of the japanese character Domo.Can speak english and japanese

I'm not sure if Domo was created back then, but you're in. XD

The Haunting One wrote:

In, as well. 8D

Candy Corn wrote:
Name:
~Unwrapped

You forgot to fill in the name space. Payton Bice

Otherwise, you're in too.

6 people until we start! Oh, wait. It's 5. =P
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 1:21 pm

OORPG:It wasn't but I just got that randomly out of my mind cause I didn't want to have a boring job XD

IRPG:
Jack arrives at the hotel "I must say this a very fancy place,not really my style but I can enjoy it here"
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 1:26 pm

OORPG: We aren't starting until we have 9 guests, but you're free to walk around in the reception area, interact with your surroundings and guests who arrived so far until everyone is ready to move on into Sir Shaitan's suite. :P

IRPG (Doing the receptionist role): "Hello sir! What can I help you with?" Edward wondered what brought that man here, the hotel was usually empty these days until he realized the reason...

"Oh, are you in for Sir Shatian's weekly acti--err, I mean party, by any chance? Well, it isn't getting started until approximately 8 P.M according to Sir Gregory's orders. Sorry for the inconvenience!"
He added quickly.
Back to top Go down
AtrociousToaster
Vagabond
Vagabond
AtrociousToaster

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 6:24 am

Sounds cool..

Name: Shiba Kamana
Age (19-60): 31
Appearance: Very tall, short untidy jet black hair with half tattered clothes.
Nationality: Chinese/English
Short biography: Shiba is an often very traveling spice trader. He just settled down here a few months ago. He has no friends in the high society, yet. So, he's surprised he got that letter.
Back to top Go down
Raqumine
Observer
Observer
Raqumine

Registration date : 2008-10-20

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 8:00 am

Short biography: Was born in 10/27/83 in England, than was put up for adoption. Adopted at the age of 1 Jonathan never knew his real parents before they died in an epic car crash. Than was raised there till he was 12, at the age of 12 he had ran away. Since than he has been the lead singer of the band Soul Of Silence. Currently he is in good health, wealthy, has a wife and 2 kids, but sadly he never saw any of his family but them.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 8:51 am

Appearance (:Black coat,black pants,white shirt,red tie,black top hat,black shoes and that glass eye rich people have.
Short biography:Born at Buckingham on the 27th June 1858.He became a buttler for Sir Gregory Shaitan Molgin the V (Sir Gregory Shaitan the II's son)in 1875.He married Miss Liue Nergag (Is that French?)in 1882 then had a son named Grog Merryfield in 1890.Grog became an explorer but his ship The Merry-grog crashed in Java in 1908.Meanwhile,Yawn became priminister of Wales in 1902.

Ok was the bio long?
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 10:43 am

Raqumine wrote:

I wonder how they used to make Rock music back then. Hmmm *Daydreams*..

You're in!

Same goes to you, AT..

Chub 777 wrote:
Appearance :Black coat,black pants,white shirt,red tie,black top hat,black shoes and that glass eye rich people have.
Short biography:Born at Buckingham on the 27th June 1858.He became a buttler for Sir Gregory Shaitan Molgin the V (Sir Gregory Shaitan the II's son)in 1875.He married Miss Liue Nergag (Is that French?)in 1882 then had a son named Grog Merryfield in 1890.Grog became an explorer but his ship The Merry-grog crashed in Java in 1908.Meanwhile,Yawn became priminister of Wales in 1902.

Ok was the bio long?

Nope, in fact. That was epic. Interesting bio, both of you.

We're gonna start from now. There's still two empty spots to be filled, those guests could come in late, I guess. :P

IRPG: Charlotte walked in after a gentleman opened the door for her. Which is I suppose was the doorman. Nonetheless, she was amazed by the magnificent painting on the walls and spacious reception hall.

She walked towards the reception desk, it was unusually empty here. Except a few men standing there.
"Greetings, mind me for asking. But when's mister Shaitan's party is going to start?" Charlotte said. The young man at the desk was about to answer. Until a mysterious man in black came in from the back door, whispered something in the receptionist's ear and walked away. "Oh, okay" He responded quietly and turned back to face her."Hello my lady! Oh yes, yes. You came in just in time. The party is starting right away". "Everyone follow me please!" Added the young lad, joyfully.
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 11:52 am

Name:Clay
Appearance:Muscly,handsome and brwon skin
Nationality:English-Jamaican(Real nationality)
Short biography:Been to prison a few times, he is a verry mysterious person and has a verry strong and twisted history but likes to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 12:13 pm

"I like this place" said Jack entering the room "But where is Mr Shaitan?"
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 12:26 pm

Okay, we're full! I'm keeping the last spot for Chao since I invited him into this RPG..

FYI, I'll play both of the hotel's staff and my character's role.

IRPG: "No worries, just proceed to this area" The receptionist said. He took the job of leading the guests towards sir Shaitan's suite while someone else held the desk for him. He pressed the elevator button and waited patiently until everyone was in. In a matter of seconds, the elevator already stopped. "Aha, floor 3 suite number 13" He added as he opened the wide door...

"Welcome, my dear guests!" The wealthy government worker, Sir Shaitan greeted his guests with excitement. He had a peculiar appearance. Tidy dark brown mustache, greasy dark brown hair, pitch black suit and most frightfully, shining red eyes.."Oh, wonderful place. Must I say" Charlotte finally added before heading in to sit next to the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 12:32 pm

"What a wonderful place Sir Shaitan it's a pleasure to meet you I'm Jack the creator of Domo" Jack shakes Mr Shaitan's Hand
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 12:45 pm

"Oh, how rude of me not to greet you in person! Welcome, mister Jack. It's a pleasure to meet such and accomplished person as you" Gregory Shaitan said..

"Sir Shaitan, shall I leave now? Or do you require any further service?" The recopnosint who led the way asked politly. Sir Shaitan's response was a simple nod, and the recononist left..

"Hey, aren't you that person who made those Domo dolls!?" Charlotte finally realized who that man was, how silly of her not to notice earlier.
Back to top Go down
Dieg
Super-Human
Super-Human
Dieg

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 12:54 pm

"Yes I am it's a pleasure to meet you" Jack said happily greeting Charlotte
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 2:40 pm

walks into hotel yeah its ok i supose but its a bit quiet sits down and does nothing
Back to top Go down
Raqumine
Observer
Observer
Raqumine

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 2:47 pm

*Walks into hotel* Ooh this is a nice hotel. I wonder where everyone is. *Walks up to the bell hop* "Excuse me sir, do you know where i can find my party?"
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 3:02 pm

Walks up to stranger hello how are you
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 4:15 pm

Raqumine wrote:
*Walks into hotel* Ooh this is a nice hotel. I wonder where everyone is. *Walks up to the bell hop* "Excuse me sir, do you know where i can find my party?"

"Greetings! Another guest for sir Shaitan. Marvelous, just head there, go up to floor 3 and you'll find suite number 13. Go there, it should be pretty obvious" Edward, the receptionist said. Pointing to the basic elevator.

Meanwhile up stairs at suite 13. Sir Shaitan announced the start of the party and moved on to the kitchen to make sure the staff is preparing the tasty feast. "Hmm, this smells great" Charlotte added before turning back to Jack. "Oh, sorry! Charlotte is the name. Yours?"
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 4:21 pm

Finally gets to suite 13 Waz up everyone
Back to top Go down
Maria
The Chosen One
The Chosen One
Maria

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 4:27 pm

Charlotte turned around to see another guest. Great, another ruthless person who speaks some sort of fast-talk slang language. "Waz what? Uhh, welcome?" Well, that was awkward...

:P
Back to top Go down
Raqumine
Observer
Observer
Raqumine

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 7:13 pm

*Jonathan goes up the stairs, find room 13* *Knock Knock* "Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
tntclay
Adept
Adept
tntclay

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort EmptyNovember 1st 2008, 8:13 pm

goes to the toliet and lights a cigarete, the cigaret burns me and sets a towl on fire i qouicly try to get out but the door is locked theres smoke all around the room i need help, I knock on door loudly and hope for someone to come
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hotel La mort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hotel La mort   Hotel La mort Empty

Back to top Go down

Hotel La mort
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next