Club Penguin Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shocking Theory!

Go down 
+14
Ghost
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Cycle22
Chargers
Dan
Cody
Fire Stone
Iced8383
Shadow
Snow Bunny
AlterBlade
Green Puffle
iWaddle
Egaro
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 4:54 pm

If you think Club Penguin is outta room for more rooms, then think again.

Club Penguin is set on a snowy virtual island--and at first glance, that is exactly what it is. A snowy island...a randomly shaped, snowy island.

Last year, I was on Google Earth in school and made a surprising discovery when looking at Antarctica from just the right angle...

Shocking Theory! Comparison

See that? The shapes, if you compare them, are very similar. Look at the rooms bordering Club Penguin--you can see exactly where they would go on the real Antarctica.

But then we encounter a problem: the shore is way too close to where the mountains are--how could all those rooms fit in between that space?

The answer is quite simple, my friends.

Club Penguin is drawn in a cartoony, stretched-out fashion, whilst Google Earth bears a 3D-esque look to it. The three dimensional look changes the actual proportions, warping it into looking as if there is very little room between "The Mountain" and the shore. In truth, there is enough distance between the two to work.

Now, you've all probably realized that Club Penguin is probably Antarctica, just were too lazy to actually compare it. :face: Here's where it gets interesting.

Shocking Theory! Cp2

Behold, my fellow obsessed fans: the other half of Antarctica.

All right, so, this means that, with a little thought, Club Penguin could actually open a WHOLE OTHER HALF of the island...and I think that thought is coming into play now.

Think about it: how could ninjas have just existed on this island for three years without anyone EVER seeing them? It's improbable, perhaps even impossible.

I believe that, on the other side of Club Penguin, the ninjas have lived. When the lightning blew snow over their most important penguin-made landmark, they knew they would have no other choice than to reveal themselves. That strange penguin is a citizen of Club Penguin's Other Side (CPOS).

So, the CPOS is basically an ancient CP civilization. This makes the WE DON'T EVEN EXIST thing make sense. They're trying to cover themselves up and continue their peaceful existence. For some reason, they don't want us to know about them...

It's just a theory.
~Egaro

Last edited by Egaro on November 11th 2008, 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iWaddle
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
iWaddle

Registration date : 2008-01-27

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 4:55 pm

Good job, Detective Man. :P
Back to top Go down
Green Puffle
Super-Human
Super-Human
Green Puffle

Registration date : 2008-09-01

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 4:55 pm

Nice find..?
Back to top Go down
AlterBlade
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
AlterBlade

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 4:57 pm

You, my friend, are one heck of a detective. :veryhappy:
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 4:57 pm

I'm trying to figure out if you and iWaddle are being sarcastic or not. xP
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Snow Bunny
Hero for Hire
Hero for Hire
Snow Bunny

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 4:58 pm

Coolio! You make it sound more interesting! :D
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Vanguard
Vanguard

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 4:59 pm

That makes perfect sense good job :D
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 5:07 pm

@Greeneflower: Hehe, thanks!

@Shadow: Thanks!
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Iced8383
Exemplar
Exemplar
Iced8383

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 10:47 pm

...?

Well, it could make sense.
Back to top Go down
Fire Stone
Citizen
Citizen
Fire Stone

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 10:52 pm

You know this movie about ninja turtles ? Well they hid underground for years ! Unnoticed and people above ground didnt even know such things existed. But its just a movie...but cp is just a game. So maybe you are heading the right way.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Exemplar
Exemplar
Cody

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 11:02 pm

Woaaa. We gotta like get u ur own badge or somthing. Detective Egaro
Back to top Go down
Dan
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dan

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 11:10 pm

Thank you Detetive Egaro.
Youve now been Fired because your way to good at this job.
:P
Nice work Egaro.
Back to top Go down
Egaro
Hero of Time
Hero of Time
Egaro

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 11:11 pm

8) I'll solve all your crimez and make chu pay teh time.

Anyone feel like providing evidence to attempt to disprove or extra evidence? That's what makes a theory great, after all--more and more stuff.
~Egaro
Back to top Go down
Chargers
Vanguard
Vanguard

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 11th 2008, 11:31 pm

Pretty good find. I wouldn't of noticed that.
Back to top Go down
Cycle22
Pinnacle of Survival
Pinnacle of Survival
Cycle22

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 12th 2008, 12:03 am

Maybe, maybe not but Cp would have a hard time breaking it to some addicted 7 year old THERES ANOTHER CP JUST OVER THOSE MOUNTAINS :P

Seriously, you might be onto something.
Back to top Go down
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog
Digintary
Digintary
Saint Chaos The Hedgehog

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 12th 2008, 12:08 am

makes more since thatn i what i hear here
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Forum Myth
Forum Myth
Ghost

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 12th 2008, 12:15 am

Nice, find. You really are a detective man!
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 12th 2008, 12:44 am

hey!
youre not that good you know, detective man. i ate an eggroll today and you didnt even give me an infraction! =D

nice find. but seriously, i notice it is antartica a long time ago just not the ninjas part
Back to top Go down
Mook
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 12th 2008, 12:55 am

Yeah, I was thinking when they first brought opened of the New Room. I was thought I bet there is a whole other piece of land over those Mountains and what you just said it sure seems like your right. There is more land for CP to add rooms on.
Back to top Go down
Chub 777
The Epic Guy
Chub 777

Registration date : 2008-06-09

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 12th 2008, 4:17 am

You're wrong.Clubpenguin is Penguin Island,aka:

Shocking Theory! Penguinislandlocation
Somewhere near that area.But this is also a nice theory.
Back to top Go down
Woton
Vagabond
Vagabond
Woton

Registration date : 2008-10-11

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 12th 2008, 11:43 pm

Interesting... ;)
Back to top Go down
Ketchup Wasabi
Super-Human
Super-Human
Ketchup Wasabi

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! EmptyNovember 13th 2008, 12:23 am

Mook wrote:
Yeah, I was thinking when they first brought opened of the New Room. I was thought I bet there is a whole other piece of land over those Mountains and what you just said it sure seems like your right. There is more land for CP to add rooms on.
\

wat is THAT for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shocking Theory! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking Theory!   Shocking Theory! Empty

Back to top Go down

Shocking Theory!
Page 1 of 1